Sep 22, 2017

Last week I've mainly been writing/coding and posing some static renders.
These last few weeks I've been working on the checklist I made. It originally had roughly 160 bullet points and now it's down to 27, with several sub-tasks per task.
My strategy was to do every simple task at first to gain momentum, leaving the bigger tasks to the end and that's where I'm at right now.
To break it down for you, this is what remains in terms of development.
  • Writing: 6 scenes + 2 free roam events
  • Static renders: 18 scenes + 2 free roam events
  • Animations: 4 scenes (~20-50 animations, depending on the length of the animations)
Coding tasks:
  • Adding Bios
  • Some phone content
  • Making sure gallery scenes work
  • A tutorial for something new
  • Some code for something else that's new
  • Relationship reports
  • 1 minigame
  • Freeroam code
  • Adding music/sound to 10 scenes
  • Playtesting and polishing before beta testing and proofreading can begin.
The current render count is 2365 renders and 94 animations.
I have a queue with 49 static renders and 26 animations. Animations have been rendering rather slow lately, but you'll likely understand why when you see what's been cooking.
I estimate what's left in terms of art to be 20-50 animations and 500-1000 static renders. These are rough numbers.
The checklist is a bit more tangible now and it's nice to look at it without having to scroll to see the remaining tasks.
I want to finish writing the remaining scenes as soon as possible, so I can focus on the art afterward. That will be my main priority next week.
It's a story-heavy update and as you can see from the animation count, there will be lewd events to satisfy as well.
I passed episode 5 size in terms of writing sometime last week and there will be more things to do, unlock and discover in this update as well.
I've been working through a pesky cold this week, but nothing is going to stop me.
I hope you're as excited as I am because the mountain of work for episode 6 is almost down to pebble size.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
So... Is that animated hand-holding with Sage coming or nah?:unsure:

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
If anything, the only pregnancy content I could see would be a few static renders as part of an epilogue ending with a LI in a flash forward to years after college, but that's it.
I didn't particularly like the whole Rena pregnancy in AL and i really hope they force don't jump forward to years after in epilogue for that in BADIK.

Reactions: Mr. Mayhem

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I figured that was because, IIRC, we don't explicitly see any lesbian sex in the game (other than during the quinn-riona threesome, and that's different... I guess). Girls kissing doesn't really warrant the tag in my mind.

Or, it could be that the tags aren't entirely accurate, since only DPC knows for sure what's going to be in the game, and he doesn't exactly hang around here...
That doesn't matter since tags can only be used for content currently in the game; until a character in the game is confirmed to be pregnant the tag shouldn't be used (WVM, a game which has a storyline involving the MC being hired to impregnate clients, doesn't have the tag yet for that reason)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I think that according to these latest Development News, Episode 6 comes out until the maximum of October, do you agree?
I think that most people have speculated that based on the previous release schedule and you will find said speculation roughly every 3 pages since the last release ;)

Sep 22, 2017
Your comment made me realise that i didn't ... *ahem*, play the trumpet once while playing this game, got too hooked up with the story and the dialogue, even those during the cucaracha scenes (which is the first time that i find even the dialogue during sex scenes interesting)
I tried at first, I really did. But at some point I accepted that shirtless Derek will keep appearing out of nowhere and it's just not worth the effort of quickly holstering and saying "no homo" that many times. The story is also easier to enjoy this way so there's a trade-off at least.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
That doesn't matter since tags can only be used for content currently in the game; until a character in the game is confirmed to be pregnant the tag shouldn't be used (WVM, a game which has a storyline involving the MC being hired to impregnate clients, doesn't have the tag yet for that reason)
Interesting. I did not know that... I had assumed the tags included planned content as well.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Mar 18, 2019

Last week I've mainly been writing/coding and posing some static renders.
These last few weeks I've been working on the checklist I made. It originally had roughly 160 bullet points and now it's down to 27, with several sub-tasks per task.
My strategy was to do every simple task at first to gain momentum, leaving the bigger tasks to the end and that's where I'm at right now.
To break it down for you, this is what remains in terms of development.
  • Writing: 6 scenes + 2 free roam events
  • Static renders: 18 scenes + 2 free roam events
  • Animations: 4 scenes (~20-50 animations, depending on the length of the animations)
Coding tasks:
  • Adding Bios
  • Some phone content
  • Making sure gallery scenes work
  • A tutorial for something new
  • Some code for something else that's new
  • Relationship reports
  • 1 minigame
  • Freeroam code
  • Adding music/sound to 10 scenes
  • Playtesting and polishing before beta testing and proofreading can begin.
The current render count is 2365 renders and 94 animations.
I have a queue with 49 static renders and 26 animations. Animations have been rendering rather slow lately, but you'll likely understand why when you see what's been cooking.
I estimate what's left in terms of art to be 20-50 animations and 500-1000 static renders. These are rough numbers.
The checklist is a bit more tangible now and it's nice to look at it without having to scroll to see the remaining tasks.
I want to finish writing the remaining scenes as soon as possible, so I can focus on the art afterward. That will be my main priority next week.
It's a story-heavy update and as you can see from the animation count, there will be lewd events to satisfy as well.
I passed episode 5 size in terms of writing sometime last week and there will be more things to do, unlock and discover in this update as well.
I've been working through a pesky cold this week, but nothing is going to stop me.
I hope you're as excited as I am because the mountain of work for episode 6 is almost down to pebble size.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
By pebble size does he mean it’s almost ready to be released?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes