Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Well... Depending on your choices, the MC can cum inside Mona, Camila, Sarah, Melanie, Rose and Sage :unsure:
So far...

But yeah, I'm with Bacchus. I really doubt we'll see that here. There's a lot of 'it wouldn't fit the tone of the game' thrown around, and that would totally be the case here. Nothing 'fun' about ruining one of the LI's futures by getting them knocked up just as they're starting college so that they have to drop out to become a single mother, destroying whatever career goals they had. Woohoo!

That said, I suppose an abortion storyline could get dark enough to warrant the pre-game disclaimer, but... nah.

Reactions: ename144

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So far...

But yeah, I'm with Bacchus. I really doubt we'll see that here. There's a lot of 'it wouldn't fit the tone of the game' thrown around, and that would totally be the case here. Nothing 'fun' about ruining one of the LI's futures by getting them knocked up just as they're starting college so that they have to drop out to become a single mother, destroying whatever career goals they had. Woohoo!

That said, I suppose an abortion storyline could get dark enough to warrant the pre-game disclaimer, but... nah.
If anything, the only pregnancy content I could see would be a few static renders as part of an epilogue ending with a LI in a flash forward to years after college, but that's it.

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020

Last week I've mainly been writing/coding and posing some static renders.
These last few weeks I've been working on the checklist I made. It originally had roughly 160 bullet points and now it's down to 27, with several sub-tasks per task.
My strategy was to do every simple task at first to gain momentum, leaving the bigger tasks to the end and that's where I'm at right now.
To break it down for you, this is what remains in terms of development.
  • Writing: 6 scenes + 2 free roam events
  • Static renders: 18 scenes + 2 free roam events
  • Animations: 4 scenes (~20-50 animations, depending on the length of the animations)
Coding tasks:
  • Adding Bios
  • Some phone content
  • Making sure gallery scenes work
  • A tutorial for something new
  • Some code for something else that's new
  • Relationship reports
  • 1 minigame
  • Freeroam code
  • Adding music/sound to 10 scenes
  • Playtesting and polishing before beta testing and proofreading can begin.
The current render count is 2365 renders and 94 animations.
I have a queue with 49 static renders and 26 animations. Animations have been rendering rather slow lately, but you'll likely understand why when you see what's been cooking.
I estimate what's left in terms of art to be 20-50 animations and 500-1000 static renders. These are rough numbers.
The checklist is a bit more tangible now and it's nice to look at it without having to scroll to see the remaining tasks.
I want to finish writing the remaining scenes as soon as possible, so I can focus on the art afterward. That will be my main priority next week.
It's a story-heavy update and as you can see from the animation count, there will be lewd events to satisfy as well.
I passed episode 5 size in terms of writing sometime last week and there will be more things to do, unlock and discover in this update as well.
I've been working through a pesky cold this week, but nothing is going to stop me.
I hope you're as excited as I am because the mountain of work for episode 6 is almost down to pebble size.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
No, but there also isn't a 'lesbian' tag and that is very much in the game.
I figured that was because, IIRC, we don't explicitly see any lesbian sex in the game (other than during the quinn-riona threesome, and that's different... I guess). Girls kissing doesn't really warrant the tag in my mind.

Or, it could be that the tags aren't entirely accurate, since only DPC knows for sure what's going to be in the game, and he doesn't exactly hang around here...

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
" Animations have been rendering rather slow lately, but you'll likely understand why when you see what's been cooking. "

Josy and Maya Threesome SEX. and an Orgy in the DnG environment, with Jill, Josy and Maya, and possible Sage. :cool: oh and with Sally, She is there, to, asking for another round of Spanking:LOL::cool:

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
So... side question... is there a reason when that when I link my Patreon to my F95 account that DPC (and Hopes) doesn't show up on the list?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So... side question... is there are reason when that when I link my Patreon to my F95 account that DPC (and Hopes) doesn't show up on the list?
The dev needs to link their F95 account with Patreon for the icon to show up, and since those devs haven't done that, particularly DPC since they're not active here, that's why.

Reactions: Warped77

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
i'm worried about how much hours the next download will take ....
DPC doesn't stop working even when he's sick... Mind is stronger than body for him ?

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019

Last week I've mainly been writing/coding and posing some static renders.
These last few weeks I've been working on the checklist I made. It originally had roughly 160 bullet points and now it's down to 27, with several sub-tasks per task.
My strategy was to do every simple task at first to gain momentum, leaving the bigger tasks to the end and that's where I'm at right now.
To break it down for you, this is what remains in terms of development.
  • Writing: 6 scenes + 2 free roam events
  • Static renders: 18 scenes + 2 free roam events
  • Animations: 4 scenes (~20-50 animations, depending on the length of the animations)
Coding tasks:
  • Adding Bios
  • Some phone content
  • Making sure gallery scenes work
  • A tutorial for something new
  • Some code for something else that's new
  • Relationship reports
  • 1 minigame
  • Freeroam code
  • Adding music/sound to 10 scenes
  • Playtesting and polishing before beta testing and proofreading can begin.
The current render count is 2365 renders and 94 animations.
I have a queue with 49 static renders and 26 animations. Animations have been rendering rather slow lately, but you'll likely understand why when you see what's been cooking.
I estimate what's left in terms of art to be 20-50 animations and 500-1000 static renders. These are rough numbers.
The checklist is a bit more tangible now and it's nice to look at it without having to scroll to see the remaining tasks.
I want to finish writing the remaining scenes as soon as possible, so I can focus on the art afterward. That will be my main priority next week.
It's a story-heavy update and as you can see from the animation count, there will be lewd events to satisfy as well.
I passed episode 5 size in terms of writing sometime last week and there will be more things to do, unlock and discover in this update as well.
I've been working through a pesky cold this week, but nothing is going to stop me.
I hope you're as excited as I am because the mountain of work for episode 6 is almost down to pebble size.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Damn we might get late September or early October release. How quickly he doing the renders and the animations.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes