Sep 22, 2017
Just don't really see why they'd risk putting their head above the parapet like this with such elaborate schemes for temporary gain. Doesn't really seem like much of a benefit either since getting rid of the frats doesn't get rid of the people in the frats, so there's nothing to stop them from further potential bullying.
Never been bullied so it's hard for me to imagine how far someone with that experience would be willing to go, even just for temporary gains. But I'd assume there's a point where rationality goes out the window and the only thing that matters is payback. "Sending a message" and such.

There's also DPC taking inspiration from college comedy movies and shows where nerds vs jocks storylines aren't exactly rare. One that comes to mind is an episode of Blue Mountain State where the nerds revolt due to the all the abuse and refuse to do the football team's homework anymore. It's obvious they won't be able to maintain that for long since they're defenseless but do it anyway because they've had enough. They even come up with a plot to secretly ruin a party organized in the football players' honor.

Not the same level of scheming, I know. Nor does it prove that something like this will happen in BaDIK in any way. But taking a "faction" that's been almost entirely absent from the story and finally doing something with them doesn't seem like bad writing to me.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Don't get me wrong, but this is S+ Tier bullshit. and more than likely you will be the only person who would actually enjoy some garbage like this :LOL: . DPC will immediately lose all of his credibility. Inception, was just a movie. Dreams does not work like that. Dreams are just Dreams. couple of weeks ago I dreamed that I was Fucking Nina Dobrev, But then I wake up, and she doesn't even know I exist. it was not real.

not so long ago, you complained about "waste of time" stuff. Yet, here you are, thinking that what you just say, would not be an absolute waste of time slap in the face, DPC literally had to see his audience as Morons to pull something like this.
Half a Year waiting, for a Dream scenario, that add literally nothing to the story, because Dream josy and dream maya and dream jill, are not REAL.
whatever happens in dream is not affecting the real life. and MC does not need a dream scenario for these stuff, It is more significant if it's happen in real life, when he has to face these challenges in the real life. and this is exactly what this DnG Game seems to be all about.

or , they are just having FUN:p.
You're probably right that I would enjoy it because I've read some very interesting books about dream psychology and dream interpretation, and some of the patient case studies are quite fascinating. Sometimes dreams can be a manifestation of subconscious thought in an abstract way, and others are pretty straight forward, so I don't mind dream sequences if the purpose is to show these subconscious thoughts of the MC in an entertaining way. Can give us an insight into their headspace at a given moment in the story.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Any good recommendations for games that are completed? I've played Dreams Of Desire, Sisterly Lust, Time Stamps.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Just don't really see why they'd risk putting their head above the parapet like this with such elaborate schemes for temporary gain. Doesn't really seem like much of a benefit either since getting rid of the frats doesn't get rid of the people in the frats, so there's nothing to stop them from further potential bullying.
This is why my money is on it being motivated by someone wanting to destroy the DIK’s as an organisation not the people in it. The pressure is on the organisation not the people.

Whomever is fuelling the Alpha/DIK feud and putting the DIK’s in the crosshairs of the university by leaking the Cathy picture (assuming it’s the same person) has specifically done stuff to paint a target on the DIKs as a whole rather than any specific person.

They just as easily could have framed any one individual for all this stuff, but didn’t. They were ambiguous to drive retribution against the DIKs as a whole rather than any one person.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You're probably right that I would enjoy it because I've read some very interesting books about dream psychology and dream interpretation, and some of the patient case studies are quite fascinating. Sometimes dreams can be a manifestation of subconscious thought in an abstract way, and others are pretty straight forward, so I don't mind dream sequences if the purpose is to show these subconscious thoughts of the MC in an entertaining way. Can give us an insight into their headspace at a given moment in the story.

• Haha
Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Quinn for the Cathy pic and not sure on the pictures sent to Chad and Dawe. At a push, I could suspect Tommy because he would certainly have access to the pictures of his fellow DIK brothers fucking Arieth and he certainly likes to piss off the Jocks. He may also have found out something about Chad that he wanted to rub in his face.

Also, it's not blackmail as far as we know. All we know is that Chad got something that upset him and he seems to think that whoever sent him it is trying to hurt him, but it's not clear this is some kind of blackmail attempt.

The idea of the Nerds doing some kind of shady cloak and dagger stuff just feels a bit too Saturday morning cartoonish, like they're some sort of Scooby Doo villain going to elaborate lengths to cause chaos for some arbitrary reason.

Probably just a comical scene where they open their phone and find that the wallpaper is the MC's baseball bat and nothing more than that. :ROFLMAO:
Its fan art by the way

581888_1582767243785.png

Sep 22, 2017
Easy now, fellas. :D Let Bacchus enjoy his dream interpretation, it can be a fascinating subject if maybe a tad bit too deep for a game centered around banging college chicks without rubber. In turn, let us prefer events that happen in the material world.

Also, Chip. I've always been suspicious because of your name but now you come clean about your intention of fucking Nina Dobrev, which is a known obsession of a certain nationality. So forgive my bluntness but I have to ask; are you by any chance Hungarian?:D

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
He never says the word "blackmail".
View attachment 800654 View attachment 800655
We know he feels "threatened" by what he received, but it's not clear if he just perceives it like that or if he was actually threatened.
I'm inclined to agree that whatever was in the envelope was not a blackmail attempt, because Chad's response was to rush off and beat up the MC. If there had been an ultimatum with the envelope, then Chad was flagrantly disregarding it. Normally that results in the blackmailer exposing the secret, yet no shoe has dropped since then.

Unless beating up the MC was the order. I'd never considered that before. It would explain a few things. But it's hard to square that with the way Chad breaks down and tells the MC not to threaten him again. So probably another dead end. Never mind.

Anyway, it's possible Chad attacked the MC in a rage then realized his mistake and decided to knuckle under off-screen, but that would be narratively unsatisfying. Short of that or the 'ordered to attack the MC' idea, I think we can rule out a blackmail attempt. The letters seem to have been intended only to frighten and/or unsettle Chad (mission accomplished). It's possible they were step 1 in a blackmail attempt that's still to come, but if so it's a pretty bizarre way to go about it.

Bereg Jonis

Jul 7, 2020
Never been bullied so it's hard for me to imagine how far someone with that experience would be willing to go, even just for temporary gains. But I'd assume there's a point where rationality goes out the window and the only thing that matters is payback. "Sending a message" and such.
I skipped one year of school. So i was always the youngest in my class. I don't think i got bullied, it was more of a hazing if anything, but anyway, i was always the shorter/weaker guy, taking revenge in a physical way was kind of stupid, so had to find "creative ways" to get revenge. Never really fought anybody, things got physical some times but never really a fight, trading punches and such, if anything i learned to stand up for myself.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
It's been discussed before, primarily by others but I can subscribe to it, that perhaps Quinn was trying to access the safe to get some money to pay her dealers and used the chaos caused by the picture as a distraction. With the frantic searching for the laptop, nobody would bother her in that room since they know it's not in there, but she couldn't get in and that's why the picture hiding it was slighly askew.
So what you're saying is: Quinn hatches a plan, to frame the DIKs, the fraternity she's on good terms with, by posting Cathy's picture, from THEIR Rooster account, to cause a commotion in order to get to their safe, to which she doesn't have the code for and potentially fuck everything up just because she's a bit short on cash?
Umm... okay?
She also doesn't seem like she really thinks things through a lot of the time or at least doesn't think her actions will have much negative consequences, so she probably didn't expect there to be much fallout and we'll see what happens on Monday after Rusty's meeting with the counselors, but if it's really bad, she wouldn't have wanted or expected it.

I liken Quinn a little to what the Joker said of himself in The Dark Knight; she's a dog chasing cars who wouldn't know what do with one if she caught it, she just does things.
I'm not sure how she's given you that impression. I don't recall Quinn ever doing something on a whim.

Her plan with ANO didn't go as planned because she overestimated her potential clientele.
Derek setting off the fire sprinklers probably didn't help her much either.

Other than that, Quinn appears to be very much aware of her actions and the consequences the said actions might present.
She's arrogant and overconfident, sure. But she's not dumb or reckless.

Who says it's covert? Most of those pics are clearly from phones so they're probably on the DIK laptop. He also might have inadvertently stumbled upon Chad doing something and is now messing with him.
Because if Tommy had something on the jocks and intended to fuck with them, he would've done it openly and would probably make a show out of it.

He never says the word "blackmail".
View attachment 800654 View attachment 800655
We know he feels "threatened" by what he received, but it's not clear if he just perceives it like that or if he was actually threatened.
Oh right, my bad then.

But I'm absolutely positive it's being referred to as "blackmail" at some point... I'm gonna have to refresh my memory on this one.

Actually, please do elaborate because I'm curious to know what people think they have to gain.

So far I've only ever seen people say that it's to get rid of the 2 fraternities because they get bullied by them, but that's such a weak-sauce reason that it would honestly bring the tone and quality of this game down if that were the case.
Let's just call it "financial security" with some good ol' fashioned revenge mixed in. Or the other way around. Whichever works for you.
Like I said, I really don't want to expand upon it further, mostly because I don't have much to back up my claims with.

And in case it wasn't obvious already, everything I've said concerning the "OMG the nerds are teh tru villains" theory, was just conjecture. I'm not married to any of these ideas.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Also, Chip. I've always been suspicious because of your name but now you come clean about your intention of fucking Nina Dobrev, which is a known obsession of a certain nationality. So forgive my bluntness but I have to ask; are you by any chance Hungarian?:D
:oops: oh my god, my secret is out. Indeed I'm. .
I know I should have said Jessica Alba instead:LOL:,

• Haha
Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST
Sep 22, 2017
:oops: oh my god, my secret is out. Indeed I'm. .
I know I should have said Jessica Alba instead:LOL:,
Wouldn't have worked. I grew up listening to 'Terézanya' by HIMMEL and "putting Jessica Alba up against the wall" was everyone's fantasy in the neighborhood.:LOL:

But enough off-topic talk, sorry, I was going to ask this in PM but it's turned off on your end. Let's return to BaDIK and pretend that Jessica Alba is just a code name we have for Maya and we were actually discussing the game.:whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

There's also DPC taking inspiration from college comedy movies and shows where nerds vs jocks storylines aren't exactly rare. One that comes to mind is an episode of Blue Mountain State where the nerds revolt due to the all the abuse and refuse to do the football team's homework anymore. It's obvious they won't be able to maintain that for long since they're defenseless but do it anyway because they've had enough. They even come up with a plot to secretly ruin a party organized in the football players' honor.

Not the same level of scheming, I know. Nor does it prove that something like this will happen in BaDIK in any way. But taking a "faction" that's been almost entirely absent from the story and finally doing something with them doesn't seem like bad writing to me.
The thing is, covert ops can't "send a message." It runs entirely counter to the idea of being covert.

That's why I'm skeptical the nerds could really be operating some giant conspiracy; it doesn't seem to get them much. If they aren't taking credit for it, then the objective must be to keep other factions distracted. But to what end? I'm sure they would love it if the other frats would ignore them and focus on each other... but they were already doing that! The only thing we know either of the frats have done to the nerds so far is for the maggot brothers to give one nerd a wedgie. Surely that's as close to 0 as ambient threats will ever get. Trying to stir up trouble between the other frats seems just as likely to get them caught in the crossfire as it does to improve matters. And that's assuming they don't get caught; if they do, things get much, much worse.

The idea they are trying to get their hands on the DIK mansion is a more interesting motivation, but again I don't see how this would accomplish that. Unless we believe real estate in the vicinity of B&R is so scarce as to be priceless, their problem seems to be one of funding not opportunity. Even if they trash the mansion to the point it's dirt cheap to buy, all that would do is force the DIKS to have it renovated. I mean, unless they knew Rusty's dad was close to cutting him off, surely that would be the expected outcome of their vandalism. Rusty's bought his way out of everything else, why would he stop now? Even if the nerds did know he was maxed out (or assumed Rusty would just buy a new one), they'd still be left with the fact the place is trashed. If the DIKs couldn't afford to rebuild, what would make the nerds think they could?

I'm willing to accept that the nerds might be up to something, but the mansion job just seems like an inordinate effort to go through for such a nebulous gain. I could believe, for example, that someone paid the nerds to pull off the Cathy cluck, because the nerds could plausibly be one of the few groups with the skills needed to pull such a thing off and money is a useful resource. But I can't see any reason for nerds to trash the mansion.

Bereg Jonis

Jul 7, 2020
The thing is, covert ops can't "send a message." It runs entirely counter to the idea of being covert.

That's why I'm skeptical the nerds could really be operating some giant conspiracy; it doesn't seem to get them much. If they aren't taking credit for it, then the objective must be to keep other factions distracted. But to what end? I'm sure they would love it if the other frats would ignore them and focus on each other... but they were already doing that! The only thing we know either of the frats have done to the nerds so far is for the maggot brothers to give one nerd a wedgie. Surely that's as close to 0 as ambient threats will ever get. Trying to stir up trouble between the other frats seems just as likely to get them caught in the crossfire as it does to improve matters. And that's assuming they don't get caught; if they do, things get much, much worse.

The idea they are trying to get their hands on the DIK mansion is a more interesting motivation, but again I don't see how this would accomplish that. Unless we believe real estate in the vicinity of B&R is so scarce as to be priceless, their problem seems to be one of funding not opportunity. Even if they trash the mansion to the point it's dirt cheap to buy, all that would do is force the DIKS to have it renovated. I mean, unless they knew Rusty's dad was close to cutting him off, surely that would be the expected outcome of their vandalism. Rusty's bought his way out of everything else, why would he stop now? Even if the nerds did know he was maxed out (or assumed Rusty would just buy a new one), they'd still be left with the fact the place is trashed. If the DIKs couldn't afford to rebuild, what would make the nerds think they could?

I'm willing to accept that the nerds might be up to something, but the mansion job just seems like an inordinate effort to go through for such a nebulous gain. I could believe, for example, that someone paid the nerds to pull off the Cathy cluck, because the nerds could plausibly be one of the few groups with the skills needed to pull such a thing off and money is a useful resource. But I can't see any reason for nerds to trash the mansion.
The house thing is going a bit too far in my humble opinion. But do it as revenge? i can buy that. When you get the option to pay to do the wedgie but you don't, Magnar does say "he fears for the future". It's not much but it's a hint that they do get bullied, aaaaaand, if you can get your enemies in trouble and nobody ever finds out it was you, why would you not do it? It doesn't have to be a clear motive or anything, maybe they just wanna watch the world burn, maybe if the Jocks and DIKs are fighting, somehow they forget the Nerds existis and stop bullying. There are plenty of small reasons that could back up this theory. I still think it's a bit of a stretch, but i can also see it happening.

Sep 22, 2017

It doesn't have to stay covert forever, though. No reason that after the frat leaders are potentially suspended for violating a bunch of campus rules, Magnus couldn't reveal his involvement with a subtle hint to them (okay, maybe not so subtle hint for Chad and Dawe or it might just fly right over their head) with the addition of "there's more where this came from", just to avoid retaliation. It could 100% backfire if someone like Tommy gets wind of it, sure, but that might just be something oppressed social outcasts would be willing to risk.

I'll admit the Cathy cluck is definitely a better and more fitting way of doing this but it doesn't have to be one or the other. The Alphas were already on thin ice because of Chad but the DIKs weren't and in case of an all-out war between them (with "proof" on the walls that the jocks escalated it) it's entirely possible that the DIKs could avoid suspension (or expulsion, if it's really bad) and get "one last chance". However, with Rusty and his frat now being implicated in a potential sexual harassment case involving a college faculty member, it's reasonable to assume both houses would get the same treatment.

One last thing. We really should stop assuming that the betas have the same motivations as the other frats. Getting material possessions and fame around campus isn't necessarily what they're after. Just look at D&G, their favorite pastime. Absolutely nothing achieved in that game actually translates into real life whatsoever, yet they still play it all the time. Why? Because it matters to them. Because they know those games did happen in their imaginary world no one else understands or knows about. In a similar vein, if they somehow manage to pit two major frat houses they hate against each other and watch them destroy themselves in the process, that alone a victory for them. Like beating the meanest, most frightening boss the GM could throw at them in their tabletop game. Everyone who's relevant to them will know about it and the rest doesn't matter.

Sep 22, 2017
Doing a CHIK romance of Sage, and I like how the dialogue changes when Tommy asks if MC is nailing Sage.

MC says "I hope to" instead of "I plan to."

I like the little touches like that.
Same. Although I do wish some more of these "little touches" were put into the DIK MC's flirting. He really sounds like a total meathead when he keeps repeating slight variations of "damn you're so hot". I don't mind the lack of poetic flair but let's spice it up a little, add some flavor. Like that one inmate whose pick-up line was read out loud on court during his hearing, something like "girl, you're thicker than a bowl of oatmeal". Now that's taking initiative in style.

LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
The nerds don't have the guts to piss off the DIKs and Alphas through blackmailing and destroying properities. They know they have nothing to protect themselves if they are caught doing stupid things like that, and such acts will greatly affect their future careers. Meanwhile, the other three doesn't have to worry too much. The Alphas don't have to worry about their public image too much in their careers (I mean you can throw a anti-abusive husband's boomerang and it will hit a lot of major sports stars). For the DIKs, they got Rusty to bail them out, as long as they don't do super crazy shit. HOTs got dirt on some of the male professors and sponsors of the college, therefore none of those men will try to target the HOTs without a really good reason.
Sidenote:
Well, just waiting for the update now and reading the comments...caught up with all the games I like on F95 so far. You missed out on a lot when you want to avoid the overwhelming games about family interbreeding. I tried to play some of them without the "patches" because I like their renders, but it hard to ignore the texts clearly stating they are relate to the MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes