Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Wait... is that actually a thing or did someone casually mention it?
It was a thing... somehow... even though the MC would have obviously noticed if there was any extra 'equipment' down there in Ep3 when they slept in the same bed when she orgasmed on his hand.

Now futa Bella on the other hand... that one's obviously a solid theory.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
It was a thing... somehow... even though the MC would have obviously noticed if there was any extra 'equipment' down there in Ep3 when they slept in the same bed when she orgasmed on his hand.

Now futa Bella on the other hand... that one's obviously a solid theory.
So the scene where they're both naked in the shower is an illusion then ? .... I KNEW IT .

Sep 22, 2017
Quinn needs a break. And Josy is not getting enough representation. :D
Tell me about it. Her freakiest bonus render in the game is spreading her legs on a bench... with her panties still on. :cautious:

And no one @ me with that group scene render because unless you have a hair fetish, nothing worthwhile is showing of her.

• Haha
Reactions: flippityflop

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
If you take Dick pic on Tybalt phone. Will that be a consequence for the next episode? will Jill get mad or Jill get arouse if she see the pic. Tybalt doesn't know that we break in but Grodan and Francis does. They don't have proof if it the MC. If they look at his dick.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Edit: And btw. Could you please remind me who you think is behind Cathy's cluck and the blackmailing of Chad?
Quinn for the Cathy pic and not sure on the pictures sent to Chad and Dawe. At a push, I could suspect Tommy because he would certainly have access to the pictures of his fellow DIK brothers fucking Arieth and he certainly likes to piss off the Jocks. He may also have found out something about Chad that he wanted to rub in his face.

Also, it's not blackmail as far as we know. All we know is that Chad got something that upset him and he seems to think that whoever sent him it is trying to hurt him, but it's not clear this is some kind of blackmail attempt.

The idea of the Nerds doing some kind of shady cloak and dagger stuff just feels a bit too Saturday morning cartoonish, like they're some sort of Scooby Doo villain going to elaborate lengths to cause chaos for some arbitrary reason.

If you take Dick pic on Tybalt phone. Will that be a consequence for the next episode? will Jill get mad or Jill get arouse if she see the pic. Tybalt doesn't know that we break in but Grodan and Francis does. They don't have proof if it the MC. If they look at his dick.
Probably just a comical scene where they open their phone and find that the wallpaper is the MC's baseball bat and nothing more than that. :ROFLMAO:

Sep 22, 2017
Still some of my favorite renders though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I run my mouth a lot but I love them too, she's just so damn cute it almost hurts.:love:

Kind of have a hard-on for semi-naked women with Chuck Taylors on in general, I'm a disgrace.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The idea of the Nerds doing some kind of shady cloak and dagger stuff just feels a bit too Saturday morning cartoonish, like they're some sort of Scooby Doo villain going to elaborate lengths to cause chaos for some arbitrary reason.
aren't you the one who convinced himself that the DnG , is a dream sequence? :ROFLMAO: . assuming that the nerds will have bigger role , and they are "more than meets the eye" is a logical, and realistic assumption. and more in line with the game style , than dream scenarios. So i'm kind of surprise how resilient you are:LOL:

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
but i'm at the point where i can't really choose between my favorites. :D. I wish i could have them all, so I probably will end up being alone :ROFLMAO:
Same here. There's only really one girl in the game who doesn't do it at all for me (of the ones who are actually meant to be attractive, obviously), but she's a very minor side character. The rest all appeal to me (or parts of me, anyway) in some way or another.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I was replaying, why don't I get the option to sleep on the floor in Maya's dorm after I successfully tried for more with M&J?

I'm CHICK affinity, and I think both like me, but the option didn't come up.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Quinn for the Cathy pic and not sure on the pictures sent to Chad and Dawe.
Quinn is already, almost universally despised for all the pimping and drug pushing she does.
Do you even realize that even her most devout fans will turn their backs on her the moment it turns out she's behind all that mess?

And for what? To turn her into a throwaway villain? I promise you, DPC likes her a lot more than that.

At a push, I could suspect Tommy because he would certainly have access to the pictures of his fellow DIK brothers fucking Arieth and he certainly likes to piss off the Jocks. He may also have found out something about Chad that he wanted to rub in his face.
No, just no. No way in hell he'd go for some dumbass covert operation like that just so he could fuck with the jocks.
Also, it's not blackmail as far as we know. All we know is that Chad got something that upset him and he seems to think that whoever sent him it is trying to hurt him, but it's not clear this is some kind of blackmail attempt.
It's what Chad called it after sucker punching MC. You can call it whatever you like, it really wouldn't change a thing.
Not if they stand to gain something from it. And the way I see it, they stand to gain a lot. But I'm not gonna expand on that now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes