Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Well, the Diks are in thin ice, because of the Caty stuff, they can't really go to to the principal to complain. so the Jocks has a free punch there, because the Diks can't retaliate. and there are also not witness, because we were busy to crash the rich kids party.
and the Jocks easily can say: "we not did it, the Diks are trying to frame us" - . and we will be not able to prove otherwise. and the Caty stuff is more serious, than two kid fighting with each other. She is a teacher. so our credibility is very thin.
But they literally put their fraternity names all over the mansion.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But they literally put their fraternity names all over the mansion.
and that's why they can say somebody else try to frame them. and who know maybe that's what happened.:unsure:

The Nerds, they are behind everything, no one suspect them. They put the most powerful houses against each other, and sit back watching how they eliminate each other, and all the hot bitches will be theirs:devilish::geek::LOL:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Said it loads of times, I believe the Tri Betas are manipulating both the Diks and the Jocks in order to get both frats suspended, and ultimately banned, from B&R.
Lol we just said the same thing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: probably even in the same moment :LOL::LOL:.
could be could be. I don't think the Rich kids are in any power, or if they care at all, mommy and Daddy money is enough for them. But the Nerds, they can be a big surprise

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
That is exactly the kind of thing you'd expect a bunch of meathead Jocks to do. Honestly, who else could it be and why? Does this really look like the expression of someone who isn't realising that the home of his rivals is unmanned and defenseless right now?

View attachment 800095 View attachment 800093
Dawe's expressions in those screenshots don't tell me a damn thing. It could be anything.
Maybe looking at that double headed dildo made him finally realize how small his dick is.

You can't generalize shit like that. Yeah, they're jocks, so what? Yes, they're constantly butting heads with the DIKs, but they were also told to back down because it could literally be the end for their fraternity.

Dawe's a cunt, no doubt about it. But on the other hand you have Anthony who's a harmless dimwit who generally tries to avoid conflicts.

But more importantly, from a storytelling perspective... Let's assume the jocks have indeed trashed the DIK mansion. What do you do with that? Where do you go from there?

Last edited:
Reactions: OneShotKiller

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Lol we just said the same thing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: probably even in the same moment :LOL::LOL:.
could be could be. I don't think the Rich kids are in any power, or if they care at all, mommy and Daddy money is enough for them. But the Nerds, they can be a big surprise
I also think MC's actions around them will prove to be important. Being a Dik during the D&G game will obviously mean Sally doesn't like him and paying for the wedgie will make an enemy of Magnar.

On the other hand, trying to play the game properly will make them see MC in a different light and letting Derek do the wedgie on Bert, since those 2 already hate each other, means MC is potentially unaffected by it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This thread gets better and better...

Limp dick theories...bella an axe murderer...cuckolding...cockblocking....unknown familiy relations...

To know we have Game of Fraternaties...with Magnar Lanister playing the evil Cersei....Tommy gonna take the knee and be executed....Chad becomes the outcast hero that wanders the college protecting one of the women....

While MC Snow becomes a man and tries to take down House Jock :p

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Limp dick theories...bella an axe murderer...cuckolding...cockblocking....unknown familiy relations...

To know we have Game of Fraternaties...with Magnar Lanister playing the evil Cersei....Tommy gonna take the knee and be executed....Char becomes the outcast hero that wanders the college protecting one of the women....

d1_tribeta33.jpg
A Tri Beta Always Pays His Debts

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I also think MC's actions around them will prove to be important. Being a Dik during the D&G game will obviously mean Sally doesn't like him and paying for the wedgie will make an enemy of Magnar.

On the other hand, trying to play the game properly will make them see MC in a different light and letting Derek do the wedgie on Bert, since those 2 already hate each other, means MC is potentially unaffected by it.
later in the game the nerd group will probably play a more important role than the current one, as a comic moment.

but I don't think they turn into the masterminds behind every unsolved "crime"

right now they are suspected of blackmailing Chad, of the photo leaked to Cate, of the assault on the DIKs' home

and among all 3 the last is the least likely for them, in that case there was real violence, which supposes a force that does not seem to belong to a group of dice throwers ...

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

To know we have Game of Fraternaties...with Magnar Lanister playing the evil Cersei....Tommy gonna take the knee and be executed....Char becomes the outcast hero that wanders the college protecting one of the women....

Truth to be told, DPC mentioned that beside all of the college themed comedy movie he took inspiration from a game called Bully, by Rockstar. and well, that game is basically about a freshman , Taking over the school, and fight with different college groups. There is even a Teacher Called Burke, who suprise , suprise, are having sexual affair with a student.
I just hope he does not take inspiration about the best friend betray us, I don't want Derek to betray the MC

so you can be sarcastic all you want , don't be surprised if the game indeed will have these elements, which are already existing in the game anyway:p

Bereg Jonis

Jul 7, 2020
Truth to be told, DPC mentioned that beside all of the college themed comedy movie he took inspiration from a game called Bully, by Rockstar. and well, that game is basically about a freshman , Taking over the school, and fight with different college groups. There is even a Teacher Called Burke, who suprise , suprise, are having sexual affair with a student.
I just hope he does not take inspiration about the best friend betray us, I don't want Derek to betray the MC

so you can be sarcastic all you want , don't be surprised if the game indeed will have these elements, which are already existing in the game anyway:p
Now that you mention that, Tommy does look like Gary in a lot of aspects, mainly due to personality. At least in my view.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Seems familiar? :LOL:
is an set in an environment and played from a . The game's single-player mode lets the player control a high school student—teenage rebel James "Jimmy" Hopkins. Throughout the story, Jimmy rises through the ranks of the school groups, archetypes which include Bullies, Nerds, Preppies, Greasers, and Jocks. Players complete missions—linear scenarios with set objectives—to progress through the story. Outside of missions, the player can the game's open world, consisting of the fictional town of Bullworth, and has the ability to complete optional side missions.
just to be clear :p
Jimmy = MC :ROFLMAO:
Bullies = Diks
Preppies = Tybalt , the Rich kids
Nerds = Nerds, Magnar
Greasers = Hots, Sage, quinn etc
Jocks = Chad and his company
:p

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Now that you mention that, Tommy does look like Gary in a lot of aspects, mainly due to personality. At least in my view.
I have not played the game, only read the wiki after i found out about the "take inspiration" thing.
So I take your word for it.;). In that case , I would have no problem, Tommy is not the best friend. :D. and I doubt he will be if he finds out i fucked His stepsister:LOL:.

Sep 22, 2017
Damn, I got really excited when I started reading your comment, Bully is one of my favorite games from Rockstar. But then yeah, that scene. I don't remember being too bothered by Gary's betrayal but I'll be real fucking butthurt if Derek does something similar. I already felt so bad for him after winning the Hell Week maggot competition by a landslide that I replayed the whole DIK route just to make it a close contest and stay equals as much as possible. DPC better not be planning anything shady or I'm throwing hands.:cautious:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Damn, I got really excited when I started reading your comment, Bully is one of my favorite games from Rockstar. But then yeah, that scene. I don't remember being too bothered by Gary's betrayal but I'll be real fucking butthurt if Derek does something similar. I already felt so bad for him after winning the Hell Week maggot competition by a landslide that I replayed the whole DIK route just to make it a close contest and stay equals as much as possible. DPC better not be planning anything shady or I'm throwing hands.:cautious:
I would like to believe that Derek's 'revenge' for diddling his sister demonstrates that he's a good soul who will never betray us.

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Said it loads of times, I believe the Tri Betas are manipulating both the Diks and the Jocks in order to get both frats suspended, and ultimately banned, from B&R.
Then how do you explain the dildos left at the trashed mansion? unless you suppose the nerds used Sally's stash of dildos? The game states it was the Alphas under Rusty's bio and that's what I'll believe until we learn or are told otherwise.

Reactions: RonnieBoi
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes