Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, MC might no longer be poor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe it was Rusty's Dad who was bankrolling the DIKs, not Tommy.

If that were true why r u still here? Look buddy anyone who follows the dev on twitter see the new renders.
First of all, what does following him on Twitter have anything to do with A) the question you asked and B) the answer you received? And secondly, the renders you refer to are just from the in-game Rooster posts but he does not post the preview renders of the upcoming episode's scenes that can be found on Patreon and are posted here, nor do they give any clue as to the answer to your question.

So really, I have no fucking clue what this post of yours means. :ROFLMAO:

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
you're right: even fighting with the Jocks or not remains quite irrelevant
I thought I read on here that not fighting them means you can't have another fight with them later on. Not sure, I've only gotten that far in one playthrough so far and it was DIK affiliated.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
They just need more practice remember the first time you had sex with Maya how tight it was and the second time it was easier Josy instead there is not much to complain about
Well, Maya was exceptionally good at giving the MC a blowjob, considering it was her first time. and Josy was cute, how she was afraid to cum to early. But you right the both need a little bit of practice. I'm sure MC will teach them well, considering he has good instructors, like Sage who demanded nothing less than perfection

anyway I hope as we progress, the sex with Josy and Maya will be more and more wild, and naughty :devilish: and a little bit less of a tender love making x-art type scenes. and more like digital playground, or vixen style. :devilish:

in ep 5 the sex with Josy, was like a good dorcel scene, and the Maya sex was an x-art, Sex-art type scene.
purely just my observation:ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I thought I read on here that not fighting them means you can't have another fight with them later on. Not sure, I've only gotten that far in one playthrough so far and it was DIK affiliated.
Yes this is true. , if you don't fight with the Jocks in the hallway, than in ep 5, you can't fight with Caleb, essentially you don't have a choice there just walk away.

Sep 22, 2017
Troy is as much a victim as the MC at that moment and whilst he may not have been the most friendly of guys, he doesn't deserve to get beaten up by the MC.
Victim or not, he wasn't just rude, he literally threw the MC out of his own room multiple times before he became a victim and the jocks trashed the place. That's more than enough for a free dental check in my books.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Victim or not, he wasn't just rude, he literally threw the MC out of his own room multiple times before he became a victim and the jocks trashed the place. That's more than enough for a free dental check in my books.
The Jocks are the most destructive fraternity in B&R. the Bust in troy room and steal MC guitar, they throw dildos and break widows of the the DIKs mansion, In episode 5, they damage the DIK mansion, breaking the windows, spray paint dicks, dump paint all over the place.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The Jocks are the most destructive fraternity in B&R. the Bust in troy room and steal MC guitar, they throw dildos and break widows of the the DIKs mansion, In episode 5, they damage the DIK mansion, breaking the windows, spray paint dicks, dump paint all over the place.
I remain unconvinced about the damage in chapter 5, I suspect the Jocks are being framed for that one.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, True. but if we completely honest, the Diks started it, or more properly Tommy started it. :ROFLMAO:
but yeah, it's seem the way to beat them it's actually to beat them.

I kinda like that each fraction has a different approach. with the Jocks you more than likely have fight physically, the fact that they use steroids, makes it even more satisfying when you beat them. :LOL:
with the Rich kids, you have to be the smarter one, The more morally superior to them. without their parents money they are a bunch of losers.
the Nerds are enigma at this moment.

and the Hots, well they are the most satisfying, you fuck them :D

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I remain unconvinced about the damage in chapter 5, I suspect the Jocks are being framed for that one.
By who? Do you really think that after Dawe got that sinister look in his eye he turned to the other Jocks and said, "well, let's head back inside and enjoy our party"? They know they're under surveillance, but they're also a bunch of roided up meatheads so I don't expect them to really think much about the consequences of their actions.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

certainly the story is very suspicious ...

Have these fraternity skirmishes been direct enough for now, that the culprits are Quinn's "colleagues"?

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
By who? Do you really think that after Dawe got that sinister look in his eye he turned to the other Jocks and said, "well, let's head back inside and enjoy our party"? They know they're under surveillance, but they're also a bunch of roided up meatheads so I don't expect them to really think much about the consequences of their actions.
Kids never take roids. It make your dick small and angrier.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, the Diks are in thin ice, because of the Caty stuff, they can't really go to to the principal to complain. so the Jocks has a free punch there, because the Diks can't retaliate. and there are also not witness, because we were busy to crash the rich kids party.
and the Jocks easily can say: "we not did it, the Diks are trying to frame us" - . and we will be not able to prove otherwise. and the Caty stuff is more serious, than two kid fighting with each other. She is a teacher. so our credibility is very thin.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well shit. And here I thought I was the only one.
The spray painted tri-alpha logos and all that, yeah, sorry, not buying it.
That is exactly the kind of thing you'd expect a bunch of meathead Jocks to do. Honestly, who else could it be and why? Does this really look like the expression of someone who isn't realising that the home of his rivals is unmanned and defenseless right now?

ep5_jock58.jpg ep5_jock59.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes