Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
analyzing the choices one by one
  • Fight Troy / Don't fight Troy -not fighting gives us a "positive score" with Bella, and maybe we might have new interactions with Troy too
  • Take Quinn's number / Don't take Quinn's number - taking the number gives us access to a whole series of scenes and situations with HOT, for now there are no negative consequences, perhaps in the future
  • Don't talk to Steve / Talk to Steve - for now no effect, I think that when MC returns home we could meet Steve again and in which case it could have some consequences
  • Fight the Jocks / Don't fight the Jocks - positive score with the DIKs
  • Party without limits / Don't party without limits - important consequences for hell's week
  • Accept Jade's advances / Don't accept Jade's advances - great scene with Jade, maybe future developments, but always if we go to the appointment giving up Maya + Josy
  • Smoke weed with Quinn / Don't smoke weed with Quinn - important consequences for hell's week, plus a scene with Quinn and probable consequences with her
I forgot something?

4 DIK choices bring advantages, only one of the Chicks, one for now indifferent and another that strongly depends on what interests us

a Chick affinity at the moment leads to waivers (mainly from the point of view of Lewd scenes and relationships with HOTs rather than Diks ...)
"Benefit" in all these choices is subjective because whilst these choices do have an in-game affect the on the MC and their standing with certain characters, it really all depends on what the player finds most beneficial as well as what the player thinks is a good or bad decision.

For me, I see no benefit in attacking the Jocks because they although they are technically the "rivals" and they're standing in his way, they's not presenting themselves in an aggressive manner and it's really the MC who is the aggressor there which I personally don't like. However, taking Quinn's number I view as beneficial as it opens up the scenes with Riona and Camila in ep 5 which were both great. :love:

You're forgetting the biggest benefit of choosing to fight Troy.

You get to hit Troy.
Troy is as much a victim as the MC at that moment and whilst he may not have been the most friendly of guys, he doesn't deserve to get beaten up by the MC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
"Benefit" in all these choices is subjective because whilst these choices do have an in-game affect the on the MC and their standing with certain characters, it really all depends on what the player finds most beneficial as well as what the player thinks is a good or bad decision.

For me, I see no benefit in attacking the Jocks because they although they are technically the "rivals" and they're standing in his way, they's not presenting themselves in an aggressive manner and it's really the MC who is the aggressor there which I personally don't like. However, taking Quinn's number I view as beneficial as it opens up the scenes with Riona and Camila in ep 5 which were both great. :love:

Troy is as much a victim as the MC at that moment and whilst he may not have been the most friendly of guys, he doesn't deserve to get beaten up by the MC.
you're right: even fighting with the Jocks or not remains quite irrelevant

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
It's a custom render for the $75 tier patrons. ChipLecsap posted quite a few of these a while back. Search their name in the thread and you'll find more of them.

As for this one, here's the set:
View attachment 796877 View attachment 796878 View attachment 796879
If these pics are from a scene in the next update then im praying its deep throat lessons by Envy featuring MC.

MC did say to himself, maybe Josy can learn deepthroat so maybe both her and Maya have lessons from Envy, could lead to some jealously if one can do it and the other can't.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If these pics are from a scene in the next update then im praying its deep throat lessons by Envy featuring MC.

MC did say to himself, maybe Josy can learn deepthroat so maybe both her and Maya have lessons from Envy, could lead to some jealously if one can do it and the other can't.
"Custom render", in other words, a non-canonical render. These aren't renders that will be in the game or even renders that hint at something that will be in the game. They are, for the most part, purely non-canon fantasy.

I say "for the most part", because there are other custom renders of canon couplings like Josy and Maya, but the scene they're in is not one that will be in the game.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Do you think Tybald is a victim too ? because seeing the girl of his life dating a poor orphan peasant instead of a rich and charming prince like him could be unfair for him ;)

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

They just need more practice remember the first time you had sex with Maya how tight it was and the second time it was easier Josy instead there is not much to complain about

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Do you think Tybald is a victim too ? because seeing the girl of his life dating a poor orphan peasant instead of a rich and charming prince like him could be unfair for him ;)
No, of course not. Tybalt is an arrogant, stuck-up, elitist prick, but Troy has already been beaten up by the Jocks and, despite being a bit rough around the edges, seems like he might be an alright guy if he were to take off whatever chip he's got on his shoulder.

With Troy, you're essentially hitting someone who was already down when they're down even further, and with Tybalt it's something he somewhat deserves, even if it's not something I'd do because it just leads to more problems.

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
You quoted a post that literally starts with " It's a custom render for the $75 tier patrons."

So no, they are not a scene in the next update.
Yes I sort of worded it wrong, should have just put hoping for a deepthroat lesson with those three.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
If that were true why r u still here? Look buddy anyone who follows the dev on twitter see the new renders.
So you know how to go back to former pages ? Good !
You can go back a few more and look for the answer that has been said about 3000 times .
Sorry for the sass mate but you can't expect to be the only one to ask that question .

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes