ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Each "season" contains 4 episodes and DPC has said that they expect to do no fewer than 4 seasons which would mean 16 episodes at least if they continue with the 4 episodes per season formula.

Updates usually take around 4 months each, possibly even 5 if it's a really big update. So after ep 6 is released, which is speculated to be in October, there will still be at least 10 episodes left which, when you do the maths, would be anywhere from 3 and half to just over 4 years for it to all be completed.
Well shit, something I guess I should try and stick around for.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
What the hell??? I tryed playing total chick twice now and both times I got shot down... How much of a puss ya gotta be to get with Josy and Maya???? Seriously I want to se that route but fail. What Igotta do????

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What the hell??? I tryed playing total chick twice now and both times I got shot down... How much of a puss ya gotta be to get with Josy and Maya???? Seriously I want to se that route but fail. What Igotta do????
You have to have had sex with Josy, Maya, or both. If you haven't done that, then that's why you get rejected.

Reactions: JeefZ

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
You need to have chick/neutral affinity and had sex with Josy or got the scene with Maya at the end of episode 3

Reactions: Real Kreten

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes I did
So, I take it that when you say "full chick" this means you have CHICK Affinity, CHICK status, made all Major Choices in favour of CHICK, had sex with both Maya and Josy, and yet you are getting rejected?

Affinity, not status. Chick or Neutral. You must also have either had sex with Josy in Ep2 or agreed to help Maya with the scavanger hunt.
You don't need to have agreed to help Maya, it's just the affinity thing and having "sex" with either Maya or Josy, or both.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
So, I take it that when you say "full chick" this means you have CHICK Affinity, CHICK status, made all Major Choices in favour of CHICK, had sex with both Maya and Josy, and yet you are getting rejected?

You don't need to have agreed to help Maya, it's just the affinity thing and having "sex" with either Maya or Josy, or both.
I know my last try I was-15 massive chick last time I tryed

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You're talking about the Status but that's not what determines the acceptance/rejection of M&J, the Affinity does. Affinity is decided by the major choices (fight/don't fight Troy, take/don't take Quinn's number, be nice/don't be nice to Steve, etc). If your Affinity is not Neutral or CHICK, then they reject you. Better check what that is and then get back to us.

Sep 22, 2017
Could you post a screenshot ("S" on your keyboard while in-game, it saves them to the main folder) of your current stat screen on the phone from just before the rejection scene happens?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
affinity.jpg
The circled bit is what we mean. The normal points you get in game show up on the bottom meter; that is your status. But the circled scale is purely determined by "major" decisions, like this:
affinity_2.jpg

The difference between the number of DIK and CHICK major decisions you have made determines your affinity. The two are almost unrelated. IMHO, it's a needlessly confusing system, but it's what DPC wants so we're stuck with it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes