AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
There are loose ends with her I hope that in chapter 6 many mysteries begin to be solved

I love her too

Reactions: Dashxp4k

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Thanks Guys .. Ive replayed this game,Idon't know how many times now. And I never paid attention to the affinity. I looked at the scale. Last time I tried I had -15 Massive Chick but Dik affinity?? However the hell I did that? But thanks for setting me straight.. Maybe start again tomorrow. Wanna get that route going

Reactions: Reaurt
Sep 22, 2017
Last time I tried I had -15 Massive Chick but Dik affinity?? However the hell I did that?
Affinity is tied to "major choices" and isn't affected by all those mostly conversational options you get regularly, that's how. My best guess is that you've made those decisions thinking they'll count towards the same scale and you could course-correct by just giving a bunch of CHICK answers (which you did since you were massive CHICK).

In order, the CHICK outcome of these major choices up to the M&J scene are: not beating Troy, not accepting Quinn's "fast food" offer, talking to Steve in the store before the date with Josy, running away from the jocks after successfully beating Dawe, letting Derek do the DIK stuff in the Pink Rose club, stopping Jade when she makes a move during class, and lastly, refusing to smoke weed with Quinn on the rooftop.

You don't have to pick all of these since a neutral affinity is enough to get the "threeway" option. Doing maybe 4 CHICK and 3 DIK is pretty safe so you still get to have fun, just not all of it.;)

EDIT: You probably don't have to replay the whole game again if you've kept saves from earlier episodes. Just load up a save file where you still have a few of these major choices left to make and go with the CHICK option.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Affinity is tied to "major choices" and isn't affected by all those mostly conversational options you get regularly, that's how. My best guess is that you've made those decisions thinking they'll count towards the same scale and you could course-correct by just giving a bunch of CHICK answers (which you did since you were massive CHICK).

In order, the CHICK outcome of these major choices up to the M&J scene are: not beating Troy, not accepting Quinn's "fast food" offer, talking to Steve in the store before the date with Josy, running away from the jocks after successfully beating Dawe, letting Derek do the DIK stuff in the Pink Rose club, stopping Jade when she makes a move during class, and lastly, refusing to smoke weed with Quinn on the rooftop.

You don't have to pick all of these since a neutral affinity is enough to get the "threeway" option. Doing maybe 4 CHICK and 3 DIK is pretty safe so you still get to have fun, just not all of it.;)

EDIT: You probably don't have to replay the whole game again if you've kept saves from earlier episodes. Just load up a save file where you still have a few of these major choices left to make and go with the CHICK option.
In essence, you get DIK affinity by making 2 more DIK Major Decisions than you have made CHICK Major Decisions (or vice versa). So to get the threeway romance option with Maya & Josy, you have to make at most 1 more DIK Major Decision than CHICK by the end of Episode 4.

The whole Status/Affinity thing completely confused me at first too, and I reread the in-game description several times trying to figure out what it meant. It was only when I wasn't rejected by Maya & Josy on my first semi-DIK playthrough that it finally clicked.

Honestly, I think DPC has made the system deliberately confusing because it misleads people into gaming the system incorrectly. Which I might almost applaud, if the the rationale behind what constitutes a Major Decision wasn't so damned arbitrary.

Sep 22, 2017
In essence, you get DIK affinity by making 2 more DIK Major Decisions than you have made CHICK Major Decisions (or vice versa). So to get the threeway romance option with Maya & Josy, you have to make at most 1 more DIK Major Decision than CHICK by the end of Episode 4.
So with 7 major choices up to that point you can basically go 7C/0D, 6C/1D, 5C/2D, 4C/3D or 3C/4D in order to get their scene, correct? I advised 4C/3D because I wasn't sure how exactly the system works and going somewhere in the middle but a little towards CHICK seemed like a pretty safe option (and I think the one I went with on my neutral run but not sure).

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So with 7 major choices up to that point you can basically go 7C/0D, 6C/1D, 5C/2D, 4C/3D or 3C/4D in order to get their scene, correct? I advised 4C/3D because I wasn't sure how exactly the system works and going somewhere in the middle but a little towards CHICK seemed like a pretty safe option (and I think the one I went with on my neutral run but not sure).
Yes, that's what I did on my "gotta bang 'em all" run through and it did work.
affinity_3.jpg

(I did miss out on Jill's shower scene as a result, though. I think I could fix that, but even I'm not willing to go through the game yet again just to get that last little bit on a character I don't particularly like.)

Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Dashxp4k

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Thank you bro,anyother series?
In July, there was a beach render serie for all main the girls, i didn't save the pics, but you could find some between page 3840 and 3900.... yes 60 pages in 2 weeks but really good renders (Josie and Quinn are my favorite beach renders). Maybe a good man would post these renders again for you...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thanks Guys .. Ive replayed this game,Idon't know how many times now. And I never paid attention to the affinity. I looked at the scale. Last time I tried I had -15 Massive Chick but Dik affinity?? However the hell I did that? But thanks for setting me straight.. Maybe start again tomorrow. Wanna get that route going
If you had DIK affinity then you will have made more Major Decisions in favour of DIK. At that point, these are all the Major Decisions in the game.
  • Fight Troy / Don't fight Troy
  • Take Quinn's number / Don't take Quinn's number
  • Don't talk to Steve / Talk to Steve
  • Fight the Jocks / Don't fight the Jocks
  • Party without limits / Don't party without limits
  • Accept Jade's advances / Don't accept Jade's advances
  • Smoke weed with Quinn / Don't smoke weed with Quinn
If you make at least 5 decisions in favour of DIK, then you will have DIK affinity. Also, the affinity can change right before the M&J scene in ep 4, so if you have Neutral affinity and have made 4 Major Decisions in favour of DIK, choosing to smoke weed with Quinn will change the affinity immediately before that scene.

I had Neutral affinity on my "ride or die" path, and these were the decisions I made:
  • Don't fight Troy
  • Take Quinn's number
  • Talk to Steve
  • Don't fight the Jocks
  • Party without limits
  • Accept Jade's advances
  • Smoke weed with Quinn
Just to clarify, you don't "have to" have made one more DIK decision than CHICK to get the acceptance, that's just if a player wants to tow that line between Neutral and DIK, and if one of those DIK decision was to fight the Jocks in ep 2, then they can get DIK affinity in ep 5 by making one or both decision in favour of DIK.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you had DIK affinity then you will have made more Major Decisions in favour of DIK. At that point, these are all the Major Decisions in the game.
  • Fight Troy / Don't fight Troy
  • Take Quinn's number / Don't take Quinn's number
  • Don't talk to Steve / Talk to Steve
  • Fight the Jocks / Don't fight the Jocks
  • Party without limits / Don't party without limits
  • Accept Jade's advances / Don't accept Jade's advances
  • Smoke weed with Quinn / Don't smoke weed with Quinn
If you make at least 5 decisions in favour of DIK, then you will have DIK affinity. Also, the affinity can change right before the M&J scene in ep 4, so if you have Neutral affinity and have made 4 Major Decisions in favour of DIK, choosing to smoke weed with Quinn will change the affinity immediately before that scene.

I had Neutral affinity on my "ride or die" path, and these were the decisions I made:
  • Don't fight Troy
  • Take Quinn's number
  • Talk to Steve
  • Don't fight the Jocks
  • Party without limits
  • Accept Jade's advances
  • Smoke weed with Quinn

Just to clarify, you don't "have to" have made one more DIK decision than CHICK to get the acceptance, that's just if a player wants to tow that line between Neutral and DIK, and if one of those DIK decision was to fight the Jocks in ep 2, then they can get DIK affinity in ep 5 by making one or both decision in favour of DIK.
analyzing the choices one by one
  • Fight Troy / Don't fight Troy -not fighting gives us a "positive score" with Bella, and maybe we might have new interactions with Troy too
  • Take Quinn's number / Don't take Quinn's number - taking the number gives us access to a whole series of scenes and situations with HOT, for now there are no negative consequences, perhaps in the future
  • Don't talk to Steve / Talk to Steve - for now no effect, I think that when MC returns home we could meet Steve again and in which case it could have some consequences
  • Fight the Jocks / Don't fight the Jocks - positive score with the DIKs
  • Party without limits / Don't party without limits - important consequences for hell's week
  • Accept Jade's advances / Don't accept Jade's advances - great scene with Jade, maybe future developments, but always if we go to the appointment giving up Maya + Josy
  • Smoke weed with Quinn / Don't smoke weed with Quinn - important consequences for hell's week, plus a scene with Quinn and probable consequences with her
I forgot something?

4 DIK choices bring advantages, only one of the Chicks, one for now indifferent and another that strongly depends on what interests us

a Chick affinity at the moment leads to waivers (mainly from the point of view of Lewd scenes and relationships with HOTs rather than Diks ...)

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
analyzing the choices one by one
  • Fight Troy / Don't fight Troy -not fighting gives us a "positive score" with Bella, and maybe we might have new interactions with Troy too
  • Take Quinn's number / Don't take Quinn's number - taking the number gives us access to a whole series of scenes and situations with HOT, for now there are no negative consequences, perhaps in the future
  • Don't talk to Steve / Talk to Steve - for now no effect, I think that when MC returns home we could meet Steve again and in which case it could have some consequences
  • Fight the Jocks / Don't fight the Jocks - positive score with the DIKs
  • Party without limits / Don't party without limits - important consequences for hell's week
  • Accept Jade's advances / Don't accept Jade's advances - great scene with Jade, maybe future developments, but always if we go to the appointment giving up Maya + Josy
  • Smoke weed with Quinn / Don't smoke weed with Quinn - important consequences for hell's week, plus a scene with Quinn and probable consequences with her
I forgot something?

4 DIK choices bring advantages, only one of the Chicks, one for now indifferent and another that strongly depends on what interests us

a Chick affinity at the moment leads to waivers (mainly from the point of view of Lewd scenes and relationships with HOTs rather than Diks ...)
You're forgetting the biggest benefit of choosing to fight Troy.

You get to hit Troy.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes