Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
yes, maybe a Burgmeister... But if MC is blood related with someone, he could be a Burke, so Tybald would be his cousin... Or maybe he is related with Bella. It could be anybody or nobody...
He won't be related to any of the female characters he can have sex with, that's pretty much a given at this point.

Reactions: Rykuto and Dashxp4k

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Lynette father owns a construction company. So, why people think MC is related to a B&R?
Not that I disagree with you (I really, really, really don't disagree), but just for fun let's play devil's advocate. What's to stop the descendent of a rich professor that founded B&R to start (or buy) a construction company? Or for that matter, for that rich professor founder to be from a family that owns a construction company?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It would be especially impactful if he becomes the "prodigal son" type character where his Mom was the first-born child and thus the one who would have inherited most of the family wealth, legacy, power, etc, because it puts him in a technically higher position than Rusty if his Dad were the 2nd or even 3rd born.
Please refresh my memory. It was never mentioned how long Neil and Lynette were together before she died giving birth to the MC, correct?

Your theory would only make sense if Neil and Lynette were together for a few years after she ran away to join him. They met when she was 18. Even if they had met at the very start of construction, and given that typically it takes a couple of years to finish building a hotel, Lynette would be in her very early 20's at most when she ran away to be with Neil.

So unless they had a few years together before MC's birth, it would be highly unlikely (although technically possible) for Lynette to have a younger sibling that has a son 2 years older than the MC, even if Lynette and Rusty's father were paternal twins like Maya & Derek.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Please refresh my memory. It was never mentioned how long Neil and Lynette were together before she died giving birth to the MC, correct?

Your theory would only make sense if Neil and Lynette were together for a few years after she ran away to join him. They met when she was 18. Even if they had met at the very start of construction, and given that typically it takes a couple of years to finish building a hotel, Lynette would be in her very early 20's at most when she ran away to be with Neil.

So unless they had a few years together before MC's birth, it would be highly unlikely (although technically possible) for Lynette to have a younger sibling that has a son 2 years older than the MC, even if Lynette and Rusty's father were paternal twins like Maya & Derek.
We don't know how long they were together before she died. All we know is that she was 24 and he was 18 when they met and got together.

It is very possible for a sibling of hers to have had a child before her. Let's say Lynette got pregnant at 26, if she had a younger sibling (brother, for example) who had his first child at 22 when Lynette was 24, then that makes them 2 years older than the MC.

I would like to think that she and Neil had a few good years together, because it doesn't feel like they got together when he was 18 and she was 24, she got pregnant at 24, and then died. My guess would be they had at least 4-5 years together before having the MC, which would be more than enough time for a cousin to have been born.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
We don't know how long they were together before she died. All we know is that she was 24 and he was 18 when they met and got together.

It is very possible for a sibling of hers to have had a child before her. Let's say Lynette got pregnant at 26, if she had a younger sibling (brother, for example) who had his first child at 22 when Lynette was 24, then that makes them 2 years older than the MC.

I would like to think that she and Neil had a few good years together, because it doesn't feel like they got together when he was 18 and she was 24, she got pregnant at 24, and then died. My guess would be they had at least 4-5 years together before having the MC, which would be more than enough time for a cousin to have been born.
I Think you mix up their age. Neil was 24 and lynette was 18

Reactions: Rykuto

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I Think you mix up their age. Neil was 24 and lynette was 18
You're right, I did. But it's still possible for a younger sibling of hers to have had a child before her if she didn't have the MC until she was at least in her mid 20s.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
People forget that. My Tybalt hypothesis basically casts that family as the Trumps ;)
Easy to forget something that isn't true. So, just to reiterate...
It's not stated that her Dad owned a construction company, only that Neil worked in construction and was hired to build a hotel for this "flithy rich" guy.

View attachment 806798 View attachment 806799

Even if her Dad did own a construction company, most of the big ones are owned by millionaires, or they're owned by capital or investment firms that are owned by billionaires. Most millionaires and billionaires have their fingers in many different pies and own companies/run businesses in different sectors, or at least have investments and stock tied up in different areas.

So it's not impossible to believe that 2 rich men founded a college and that their families have gone on to become incredibly wealthy and have business interests in a few different areas, including owning and operating hotels. It would be like if the great-grandfathers of the Walton and Pritzker families had founded a college together.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Easy to forget something that isn't true. So, just to reiterate...
Lynette's family owning the company is a valid intepretation of what was stated, unless you wish to assume a level of verbal exactitude that people don't use outside of the legal system.

The words used do actually support my idea of the family being Trump-like.
But that would still make Jade his Aunt and even non-blood relatives are considered incest under Patreon's TOS and under the law in the U.S., so this is probably not what it will be.
Would it? She'd be the ex-wife of MC's uncle or grandfather so, although Patreon's TOS are fucking retared sometimes, that seems like an area where a creator could explain themselves. It's not like step-[insert relative here] where the step is such and obvious wink to camera.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Lynette's family owning the company is a valid intepretation of what was stated, unless you wish to assume a level of verbal exactitude that people don't use outside of the legal system.

And Trump doesn't own a construction company, he hires them (and often doesn't pay them) to build his crappy hotels. So Lynette's family may very well be the same; millionaire/billionaire hotel chain owners. Neil was most likely working for a construction company when he and the company he worked for were hired by Lynette's Dad to "help him build a hotel".

Would it? She'd be the ex-wife of MC's uncle or grandfather so, although Patreon's TOS are fucking retared sometimes, that seems like an area where a creator could explain themselves. It's not like step-[insert relative here] where the step is such and obvious wink to camera.
It's a technicality, but yes. If, God forbid, Tybalt was his cousin, then Jade is his Aunt by law and although it's not a direct blood relative, incest under the law is typically defined as "sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related" and this includes non-blood relatives like Aunts, Uncles, step-parents, and adopted siblings.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
And Trump doesn't own a construction company, he hires them (and often doesn't pay them) to build his crappy hotels. So Lynette's family may very well be the same; millionaire/billionaire hotel chain owners. Neil was most likely working for a construction company when he and the company he worked for were hired by Lynette's Dad to "help him build a hotel".
Yes, I know that, that's whyI said your post, quoting what was actually said in the intro, is more supportive of the Trump-like family than MC's family owning the construction company. It's not a perfect one-to-one comparison, more just a reference as a starting point but I'll leave it there because this has the potential to turn into another Quinn/Cercei fiasco :eek:

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
As I continue my "CHIK Path" pursuit of Sage, one line she said when talking to her in Tybalt's bedroom haunted me:

"It's only for money, you know? It doesn't mean anything else."

That line could come back as an ironic echo. If her family cuts her off and she's forced to add herself to Quinn's menu, or if it turns out she did fuck Tybalt during her Friday night meeting with him.

[Tybalt spreads his legs and begins to unzip his pants.]

Tybalt: "Sage, I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful partnership between our two Greek organizations, but I think you should add something extra to 'seal the deal.'"

[Sage stares at his now erect cock.]

Sage: [Thinking to herself] It's just for money. It doesn't mean anything else.

[She shrugs, drops to her knees, and proceeds to go to town on Tybalt.]

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

What a pity that the anti-incest policy prevents your hypothesis on Tybalt

a Mc that could treat Tybalt as an "inferior" would have been much funnier than the other hypotheses ...:LOL:

after the enlarged NTR now also the "enlarged" incest .:confused:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, I know that, that's whyI said your post, quoting what was actually said in the intro, is more supportive of the Trump-like family than MC's family owning the construction company. It's not a perfect one-to-one comparison, more just a reference as a starting point but I'll leave it there because this has the potential to turn into another Quinn/Cercei fiasco :eek:
Just so we don't have to keep mentioning his name, let's call them a Pritzker-like family instead; controlling owners of the Hyatt chain of hotels and who actually are billionaires, unlike the other guy.

As I continue my "CHIK Path" pursuit of Sage, one line she said when talking to her in Tybalt's bedroom haunted me:

That line could come back as an ironic echo. If her family cuts her off and she's forced to add herself to Quinn's menu, or if it turns out she did fuck Tybalt during her Friday night meeting with him.

Tybalt: "Sage, I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful partnership between out two Greek organizations, but I think you should add something extra to 'seal the deal.'"

Stop, just stop. :FacePalm:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Just so we don't have to keep mentioning his name, let's call them a Pritzker-like family instead; controlling owners of the Hyatt chain of hotels and who actually are billionaires, unlike the other guy.
Fair enough, Tybalt's oh-so-punchable face is a large part of the reason for the comparison to be fair
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Tybalt: "Sage, I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful partnership between out two Greek organizations, but I think you should add something extra to 'seal the deal.'"

I miss Leah

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes