Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
The second option is even more rewarding (if you don't like Quinn) as it frazzles her and throws her off, but it's a bit costly because you have to lose the actual competition itself. But if you want to see Quinn lose her cool (and in her mind...lose the encounter), DON'T win the competition. It's pretty awesome to watch at least once in a play through. I found out-playing Quinn to be so rewarding that I kept the Loss in my Main Save.
Man, you ate a condom in front of an audience. Tell yourself whatever you want, it's not a story to be proud of :sneaky:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
There are two ways to "win" that competition. The first you have to brace yourself and suffer through what happens with Quinn, which results in you winning the competition.

The second option is even more rewarding (if you don't like Quinn) as it frazzles her and throws her off, but it's a bit costly because you have to lose the actual competition itself. But if you want to see Quinn lose her cool (and in her mind...lose the encounter), DON'T win the competition. It's pretty awesome to watch at least once in a play through. I found out-playing Quinn to be so rewarding that I kept the Loss in my Main Save.

View attachment 817889
Yeah, this is fun too!! Her face is priceless :LOL: . but I'm not sure this is a win, I mean at least you don't eat a full of sperm condom like Derek, but stil.... :LOL:

Anyway, I deleted my saves, I decided to start a fresh one, ( preparing for ep6 ) a fresh new main save, or more properly a MainMC, focusing on the things that I find most interesting for first for me. The gallery are more or less is full, so I saw almost all scene already. The ones that i did not have, are require a different path, and I really want to see were the whole Josy Maya, Jill, Sage path lead me, before I can chose a diferent story, where I can put aside some of the girls for others.

So, I decided, I skip Quinn restaurant, and Jade and Bella. but I'm still gonna fuck Quinn, I don't really hate her, but this cats and mouse antagonist role is perfectly fine for me :cool:

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Man, you ate a condom in front of an audience. Tell yourself whatever you want, it's not a story to be proud of :sneaky:
I am proud and will shout it to the mountain tops!!!

Somebody had to lose. Everyone at the party knows that. But the MC pretended to climax. He was just chewing latex. Hehe. Quinn = 0. MC = 1

Her shocked reaction at losing the upper hand was priceless and worth two people at the party saying, "Hey, sorry you lost the cum-petition...." WORTH IT!

Anything's better than penetrating that Skank Thug! Hehe. At least, in my main Game Save path.

Reactions: CHVGames

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's similar, there's something about her face that weirds me out, in certain scenes it looks very unnatural and plasticky. Plus she kinda looks like an older woman when her face is not in neutral state. I think the model has some glitches or something.
Maybe She's a Succubus Demon:eek:
original.gif

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Well, I guess it's over! They mystery solved, the big twist is revealed, DPC has failed, we figured out!! Jill is an Alien from a different planet, a Virgin Alien :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
In photography it's the "lens" distorting the image, intending to indicate the closeness of the two faces. There's a term for it that I don't recall. Capturing the face like an image from a fish-eye lens.

Either that or a Virgin Alien as ChipLecsap wisely theorized.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
First of all, I want to say hi, Jill Royce. I'm a huge fan of your work. I'm very happy to see that you've chosen to participate in the Forum. Your work in Being a DIK was awesome. You're my favorite character in the entire game! You are beautiful and talented and I look forward to seeing more of your work in Episode 6 and beyond!!! I also appreciate that you are pretending not to know the answers to all or at least most of the questions and topics. You obviously know most of the script to Episode 6 (I mean...it's YOU Jill)! Thanks for playing along and not spoiling.

Anyway...QUESTION:

Do you, or anyone else, know how to get to the phone conversation with the MC after the Tennis Date? I've seen stills of you talking on the phone on the balcony at the A&O frat, dressed in the same outfit you were wearing after your date with the MC. Any idea how to get to that scene? I've tried everything I could think of and can't get it.

Oh...and once again...you were great in Being a DIK, Jill Royce!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Do you, or anyone else, know how to get to the phone conversation with the MC after the Tennis Date? I've seen stills of you talking on the phone on the balcony at the A&O frat, dressed in the same outfit you were wearing after your date with the MC. Any idea how to get to that scene? I've tried everything I could think of and can't get it.
Choose to stay with Derek in ep 3.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Choose to stay with Derek in ep 3.
I've only played Staying with Derek once. Dude! I'm staying with Bella! She has a sauna and a POOL and will cook for me. OR I'm staying with Sage because I'll be sleeping in the same room with one of the hottest girls in school. Stay with Derek? Naahhhhh.

Seriously though, I don't recall getting that scene staying with Derek. Maybe I was DIK at the time. Thanks, Bacchus! I'll give it another try!

...Hmm....give up having Bella cook for me...hrm.....
This won't be easy....

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
First of all, I want to say hi, Jill Royce. I'm a huge fan of your work. I'm very happy to see that you've chosen to participate in the Forum. Your work in Being a DIK was awesome. You're my favorite character in the entire game! You are beautiful and talented and I look forward to seeing more of your work in Episode 6 and beyond!!! I also appreciate that you are pretending not to know the answers to all or at least most of the questions and topics. You obviously know most of the script to Episode 6 (I mean...it's YOU Jill)! Thanks for playing along and not spoiling.

Anyway...QUESTION:

Oh...and once again...you were great in Being a DIK, Jill Royce!
You have to chose Derek in episode 3
ep4_derek_morning3.jpg ep4_derek_morning4.jpg ep4_derek_morning5.jpg ep4_derek_morning7.jpg

Reactions: Cyberpunk2077

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I've only played Staying with Derek once. Dude! I'm staying with Bella! She has a sauna and a POOL and will cook for me. OR I'm staying with Sage because I'll be sleeping in the same room with one of the hottest girls in school. Stay with Derek? Naahhhhh.

Seriously though, I don't recall getting that scene staying with Derek. Maybe I was DIK at the time. Thanks, Bacchus! I'll give it another try!

...Hmm....give up having Bella cook for me...hrm.....
This won't be easy....
if i remember right, you also can't be with Sage, aka You two can't be Fuck Buddies.
Way to big sacrifices, for a minor little scene if you ask me :cool:

Reactions: KristopheH

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Ok, so my pc is dead. Is there any chance to keep my saves and make them work when I download the new update? I mean, copying any files to a flash drive or something like that?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Ok, so my pc is dead. Is there any chance to keep my saves and make them work when I download the new update? I mean, copying any files to a flash drive or something like that?
Yeah, pretty easily. Pull out the old hard drive, mount it in your new/fixed computer (or wherever you go to recover your data)

Save files are stored here:

C:\Users\<yourname>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494
(edit: And also your BaDIK/game/saves folder, wherever you installed the game)

Copy everything out of there into the same folder on your new setup and you should be good to go again.

Reactions: ename144

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Yeah, pretty easily. Pull out the old hard drive, mount it in your new/fixed computer (or wherever you go to recover your data)

Save files are stored here:

C:\Users\<yourname>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494
(edit: And also your BaDIK/game/saves folder, wherever you installed the game)

Copy everything out of there into the same folder on your new setup and you should be good to go again.
Ok. Should I copy the entire renpy fowlder or only the BaDik Files?

Thank you so much.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes