Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's why it was Hard. But on the other hand, A True Alpha male does not pay for Sex :ROFLMAO: . He doesn't have to, :cool:
Well at least that's how I see it:ROFLMAO:but maybe I just say these things to make myself feel better:ROFLMAO:
But if he doesn't pay then the game doesn't let him have sex with 2 slammin' hotties, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The daft thing with this (to me)...is ultimately..who the feck cares? Why would you be so interested....be desperate to know, look under the door etc. It's quite frankly creepy and a little worrying. Someone invites you into their home...and you go around it like a common thief.
Ever heard of Pandora's box? There's a lesson and a truth there about this very thing.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Imagine MC and Jill waiting for Bella to leave the house and then sneaking through and crushing that door to see what is in the basement
They could just pick the lock while she's asleep. That could even be turned into a mini game if DPC wanted. Fail the mini-game and she wakes up and kills the both of you before restarting the mini-game. excuse that last part

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
But if he doesn't pay then the game doesn't let him have sex with 2 slammin' hotties, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes, Bacchus, but since the MC got to have sex with Camilla AND MONA (ahhhh.......Moooooona) in the bathroom stall, everything's downhill from there (apart from all the Sage scenes, and the hopefully upcoming Jill scene).

The second Camilla scene was okay (she's not really my cup of tea without Mona). But the Riona scene was actually pretty fantastic, even though I don't find her particularly attractive (Nose ring! Disfiguring tattoos! Bleh). So, yeah...you have to go through the nightmare that is Quinn to get to the payoff of the Riona scene and Camilla's second scene.

But, fellas, IRL, if you're having to pay a prostitute for sex, you're doing something wrong! Hehe.[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
The daft thing with this (to me)...is ultimately..who the feck cares? Why would you be so interested....be desperate to know, look under the door etc. It's quite frankly creepy and a little worrying. Someone invites you into their home...and you go around it like a common thief.
I just don't get why he asked Jill but didn't ask Bella about the room, if anyone knows what's in there, it would be her

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yet... :p . We Know, both Mona and Camilla, is very much interested in MC , it's just matter of time before, they Fuck him for free. may be even Riona will be willing to do it eventually, for free. :cool:

The only one I'm gonna missing out, in this new Main playthrough, is Mel. I have a feeling I will have chick affinity, and I have to give up, the shower sex with Mel. But it's all good man . after all, I will still have 4 main girl, and Lilly and Envy:love:

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
On my main save I'm huge Chick with Chick affinity. I fought all the Jocks and beaten them but didn't fought Troy. in Ep 2 I fuck Josy. ep 3 I'm interest of Jill and make out Bella. Jade hand job. having kinda sex with Maya. Ep 4 I stay with Bella. Bella HJ. Movie night with the HOTs and hold hands that's it. Made of a move on jade. Have a date with Jill. Sharing the shower. Boob grab. Kiss in the bathroom and kissing again. Smoke weed and Fuck Quinn. only for hell week. then be friend with Maya and Josy. don't have feelings for them. Ep 5 Lewd with Jill and Lewd with Bella.

These are the events I take ep2_josy_date_parents1.jpg ep2_sage_cum.jpg Jill Rub 1.gif ep3_lib_study31.jpg ep3_lib_study32.jpg ep3_dng_after4.jpg ep3_maya_lewd43.jpg ezgif.com-video-to-gif (3).gif Bella massage 3.gif Bella HJ 3.gif ezgif.com-video-to-gif (2).gif Jill gif 4.gif Jill gif 6.gif ep4_jade_bath.jpg ep4_quinn_lewd18b.jpg ep5_sage_lewd.jpg Jill gif 1.gif Jill gif 2.gif Jill gif 3.gif Beall sauna 3.gif ep5_sage_guitar60c.jpg

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Hopefully in Ep 6 I'll distant myself from Sage, Quinn, and Jade. I want to pursuit Jill/Bella but there's gonna be a major conflict between them in the upcoming episodes.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
On my main save I'm huge Chick with Chick affinity. I fought all the Jocks and beaten them but didn't fought Troy. in Ep 2 I fuck Josy. ep 3 I'm interest of Jill and make out Bella. Jade hand job. having kinda sex with Maya. Ep 4 I stay with Bella. Bella HJ. Movie night with the HOTs and hold hands that's it. Made of a move on jade. Have a date with Jill. Sharing the shower. Boob grab. Kiss in the bathroom and kissing again. Smoke weed and Fuck Quinn. only for hell week. then be friend with Maya and Josy. don't have feelings for them. Ep 5 Lewd with Jill and Lewd with Bella.

These are the events I take View attachment 817806 View attachment 817807 View attachment 817811 View attachment 817812 View attachment 817813 View attachment 817814 View attachment 817815 View attachment 817817 View attachment 817818 View attachment 817819 View attachment 817820 View attachment 817824 View attachment 817825 View attachment 817826 View attachment 817827 View attachment 817831 View attachment 817832 View attachment 817833 View attachment 817834 View attachment 817835 View attachment 817836
Cool :cool:. I guess mine will be very similar, except, without Bella and Jade, and with Josy and Maya instead. and Envy and Lilly, in some way, and Sage of course, but I guess you are Fuck buddies too with her.
.right now, I'm thinking to win or lose the Cum-petition. but since I'm probably gonna fuck quinn anyway......I should just win!:LOL:

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
I just don't get why he asked Jill but didn't ask Bella about the room, if anyone knows what's in there, it would be her
I think he didn't talk to Bella because he probably noticed Jill's negative reaction to his grilling her with questions. He was truly a jerk in that scene. The entire game he was cool. That morning, all morning, it was as if he was trying hard to assassinate his relationship with Bella and Jill. Almost everything he said was brash, negative, or rude. During the coffee scene by the pool, Bella and Jill kept glancing at each other as if to say, "what's with him?" I almost felt my relationship rating with both of them chipping away every time he said the next unpleasant thing. He made me wince most of the time until the Yoga sequence when he reverted back to being the MC, not his Stupid-Twin. Hehe.

Regarding the point questioning MC and Jill's curiosity of the Door:
I suspect that if you don't understand the curiosity of the MC, and Jill (who actually seems to have a much clearer picture of the "Bella mystery" and even SHE is wondering what is in there), then you probably SKIPPED through the dialogue to get to the lewd scenes, and/or simply aren't empathizing with the characters.

The NARRATIVE wants you, the reader/player, to wonder what's in there. That's why there are so many hints in the game and so much discussion on the subject in this forum. Doc planned that while writing the story. If you missed that, then you missed an important element to the Storyline.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Cool :cool:. I guess mine will be very similar, except, without Bella and Jade, and with Josy and Maya instead. and Envy and Lilly, in some way, and Sage of course, but I guess you are Fuck buddies too with her.
.right now, I'm thinking to win or lose the Cum-petition. but since I'm probably gonna fuck quinn anyway......I should just win!:LOL:
There are two ways to "win" that competition. The first you have to brace yourself and suffer through what happens with Quinn, which results in you winning the competition.

The second option is even more rewarding (if you don't like Quinn) as it frazzles her and throws her off, but it's a bit costly because you have to lose the actual competition itself. But if you want to see Quinn lose her cool (and in her mind...lose the encounter), DON'T win the competition. It's pretty awesome to watch at least once in a play through. I found out-playing Quinn to be so rewarding that I kept the Loss in my Main Save.

Beating Quinn.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes