lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Before folk keep comijg up with wild theories, as I've asked before, anyone care to extrapolate on exactly why Zoey would come back?

She isn't enrolled at college, where would she stay, why would she come back? There is no 'logical' reason to ever see her again....especially anywhere near B&R.
She could easily be visiting her family around the time MC goes home for his birthday or over Christmas.

I just think that, from the story MC told Bella, he thought of her as a friend but she thought of him as her boyfriend and was hurt when he didn't go with her. If Iwere to have her reappear it would be to help him avoid losing his preferred LI by maki g a commitment.

She doesn't have to, I don't need her to but, if she does, that should be the reason imo.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She could easily be visiting her family around the time MC goes home for his birthday or over Christmas.

I just think that, from the story MC told Bella, he thought of her as a friend but she thought of him as her boyfriend and was hurt when he didn't go with her. If Iwere to have her reappear it would be to help him avoid losing his preferred LI by maki g a commitment.

She doesn't have to, I don't need her to but, if she does, that should be the reason imo.
as you say, the only link between the 2 is the hometown, which makes it plausible that they will meet again

from the narrative point of view, however, very few reasons

I don't think she can represent an emergency ending as it would make little sense to suddenly return to the finale

Ana's in Acting Lessons has been carried on throughout the story, at the end even if in flashback form Ana doesn't have much fewer scenes than the other LIs

Reactions: Maviarab

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
haha...half the speculations are mildly crazy at best, outright worrying at worst.

But agree, if she comes back it's becuae it's convenient to do so, which would be poor writing imo. She has no reason to come back as we have no reason to ever see her again (game world).
Personally i think that she has served her purpose, she gave some intimacy/romance to MC's past and i don't think there needs to be anything more.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I think the only way Zoey would appear is some kind of bad ending where you fuck up your chances with all the main LIs in the game. Kind of like what happens with Ana from acting lessons.
I don’t see the point of that.
Some of Side girls would make far more sense for alternative endings to main girl or Singleton ending, rather than Random zoey re-entry.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I don’t see the point of that.
Some of Side girls would make far more sense for alternative endings to main girl or Singleton ending, rather than Random zoey re-entry.
I agree with you. Though I don't see any other reason why she would even reappear that wouldn't be completely random and pointless but DPC loves drama so I could see her reappear to start some drama then be gone again.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't know why people are acting like Tommy is the same on both routes in my DIk playthrough he seems like a good friend to all the DIKS and is even nice to you at times even though you are a maggot
A-holes like other a-holes because they don't see that they're a-holes. If you're playing a DIK playthrough, then obviously Tommy will come across like he's an alright guy because he thinks the MC is an a-hole like him so it colours the perception of Tommy in a more positive light when really he's being seen through the prism of someone who is becoming just like him.

Before folk keep coming up with wild theories, as I've asked before, anyone care to extrapolate on exactly why Zoey would come back?

She isn't enrolled at college, where would she stay, who with, why would she come back? There is no 'logical' reason to ever see her again....especially anywhere near B&R and our only forays outside of college are either to go home or to the club. or are we going down a random mindnumbing trope of bumping into her with Tommy and Envy?
Because DPC spent time and effort creating her character model and people think that's enough justification for her to come back as they think that DPC should get some decent mileage out of his creations.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Because DPC spent time and effort creating her character model and people think that's enough justification for her to come back as they think that DPC should get some decent mileage out of his creations.
Honestly, to my untrained eyes, Zoey is just based on the same model as Jade with different hairstyles and clothing, and some added tattoos. I don't even think DPC spent a lot of time creating her. I could be very wrong though.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes