felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If it turns out to be true then... here I go again, calculating how to get neutral affinity ready for forest date with Jill while still trying to maintain similar choices in other areas.

I believe there will be a situation like that of the shower, with an option that can only be selected with certain requirements

however in the long run I am convinced that a DIK affinity leaves no chance with Jill

however quiet, it is likely that I am wrong :(:D

hellsgateee

Jan 3, 2019
And remember how Tommy reacted to finding out Josy was joining the HOTs, and when he thought the Jocks stole the girls for their party, and when Rusty said his Dad won't fund the DIKs anymore? These showed that he's brash, impulsive, and selfish, and he already perceives Josy as a threat to him having a good time, just imagine if he comes to perceive the MC as an even bigger threat to him, particularly to his position in the DIKs and his general easy-going life at B&R.

Since Ep 1 it's been clear that Tommy is an asshole and Ep 5 has now seemingly set him up to be at odds with the MC, so if this episode were to further that divide and he saw an opportunity to mess with the MC in a way that would have serious consequences for them, then I don't see why he wouldn't take it.
Bacchus, my man, on many issues I actually like your theories and agree with your views but here I think you are too judgmental towards Tommy. In the DIK path, MC is no less of an asshole. Or Derek. He fucking put Tybalt's toothbrush in his ass, ffs. Just because Tybalt is a colossal jerk doesn't make that okay. In life, we mostly have neutral affinity. Here it is all about how DPC portrays Tommy. I believe even Chad, let alone Tommy, will get their side of the story. Then we will all see that Tommy really isn't the villain of the story. He doesn't want Josy in HOTs because let's admit, no one of us would want our step or own sister in an environment where we are a leading figure and free reign on drugs sex etc. He feels judged. Which one of us would not if a family member saw us in an environment like that? He is just scared that she will tell on him to his parents. I am not saying he handles it well, he is immature and impulsive and we can agree on that. But that is precisely why he cannot do stuff like making a fake profile, taking secret photos of any of the LIs of MC and post it on Rooster. It is just not his character. It is the quiet horses that kick the hardest. Tommy is like Chad. If he had a problem with MC, he would simply start a fight.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
On his patreon he says that, but in my case, I had a RL experience where the maya/josy event happened to me (minus the lesbian aspect). And that event kinda brought up the scars from the past to the surface. So it probably affected me more than other players.

I think it's a testament to his quality of writing on his projects. Unfortunately it just hit me more than I thought it would.
An ex-girlfriend also cheated on me, if it had been with a girl, it wouldn't bother me, but the difference that happened with the MC I didn't act in such a childish way to begin with Maya or Josy have no relationship with the MC in my case. I would have stayed in the room to listen to the story and put myself on the side of Maya because she is the one I like if she are going to break up with Josy I would have declared to Maya to put more pressure on her to finish with Josy in my case I never knew why she cheated on me Because honestly I don't know what I did wrong, I remember that a friend of hers told me everything and in the end let's say my way of getting revenge on her was having sex with her friend on several occasions she realized that because her friend who later became In my girlfriend she wanted to go back to me but I didn't want to and she did her best to come back and she even cried asking me for forgiveness that she made a mistake but not even the case since with my girlfriend my relationship was much better and my family loved her I knew from the first moment and even my mother who are always so protective of their children so an event like this did not affect me much if it bothered me a little but seeing Maya trying to talk to the MC and him acting like a child bothered me that reaction on the part of him but one cannot do anything since we cannot control him in important moments like that

Jul 20, 2020
An ex-girlfriend also cheated on me, if it had been with a girl, it wouldn't bother me, but the difference that happened with the MC I didn't act in such a childish way to begin with Maya or Josy have no relationship with the MC in my case. I would have stayed in the room to listen to the story and put myself on the side of Maya because she is the one I like if she are going to break up with Josy I would have declared to Maya to put more pressure on her to finish with Josy in my case I never knew why she cheated on me ...
In my case. Playing this game, I was so invested in maya that the event Just hit me, which is why I hope that a path opens up where the mc and maya can be together somehow. So i guess I'll cross my fingers. But im apprehensive, I don't want to leave playing the finale of the game on a downer.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It does seem a little odd though how unbalanced the love interest affinities are. Unless there is a change coming in the future or i'm missing something (The latter is more probable)
in fact for now it appears quite unbalanced, let's say that with the neutral affinity we should get by with each of the LI

from a narrative point of view, however, it makes sense that a "full DIK" attitude does not bring these great successes

Love interestDIKCHICK
BELLAunlikelyyes
JILLunlikelyyes
JOSEYmaybeyes
MAYAunlikelyyes
SAGEyesunlikely

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
I believe there will be a situation like that of the shower, with an option that can only be selected with certain requirements

however in the long run I am convinced that a DIK affinity leaves no chance with Jill

however quiet, it is likely that I am wrong :(:D
Dude I'm freaking hoping that you're wrong. DIK MC is like the only canon for me.
I tried to play as a CHICK & have relationship with Maya & Josy and personally I got bored pretty quickly. So I decided to play DIK 2nd time.
In the end I'd love DrPinkCake to make possible for both DIK & CHICK to got every ending. But make it harder in some instances, like it will be hard to end up with Sage if you're CHICK, but a lot easier if you're DIK

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Dude I'm freaking hoping that you're wrong. DIK MC is like the only canon for me.
I tried to play as a CHICK & have relationship with Maya & Josy and personally I got bored pretty quickly. So I decided to play DIK 2nd time.
In the end I'd love DrPinkCake to make possible for both DIK & CHICK to got every ending. But make it harder in some instances, like it will be hard to end up with Sage if you're CHICK, but a lot easier if you're DIK
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I hope so many times too

I understand that it is more fun, but at least on the occasion of fights it seems clear to me that the "canon" affinity is the CHICK one.

every time MC thinks about what Obi Uan Neil taught him, and that he must not use it for this nonsense

then it is clear that Tybalt is hard to resist ...

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I hope so many times too

I understand that it is more fun, but at least on the occasion of fights it seems clear to me that the "canon" affinity is the CHICK one.

every time MC thinks about what Obi Uan Neil taught him, and that he must not use it for this nonsense

then it is clear that Tybalt is hard to resist ...
I can only stay neutral for the first 2 episodes, after that DIK choices seem so much more fun

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
I can only stay neutral for the first 2 episodes, after that DIK choices seem so much more fun
Exacly! I'm like "Neutral Affinity run, EASY!" and then Hell Week starts and I'm screwed :ROFLMAO:
I'm gonna have fun in Pink Rose... I'm gonna smoke that damn weed, make papa Tommy proud...
Mission failed, we will get 'em next time

• Haha
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Agreed. I don't see any way I could not be on the DIK side of the meters if I'm making honest choices. If that means I get cut off from certain girls then that's fine with me. :) It would be kinda dumb to base it on something like that, but we shall see. I think ending up with certain girls should come down to specific choices and your scores with that girl in particular. If I have to basically be a pussy and run from every confrontation in the game and choose to never look at a girl's assets to make sure I have a chance with a certain girl, then forget it, lol. I really hope DPC doesn't go that route.

I mean I think it's totally realistic for a guy who's a little rough around the edges to still end up with a nice girl like Jill or Josy - they can be rough around the edges, but still be really caring and affectionate with their girl.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
According to this theory we will be left with Sage as the only LI we can pursue on DIK path :FacePalm:

VN name is Being A DIK and we can't have 4/5 main LI playing as DIK

WRONG THEORY
I don't like the ratio either when it comes to LIs that respond well to DIK affinity versus CHICK but the title of the game isn't about that. It's about the MC becoming a member of the DIK fraternity and experiencing what life is like "being a DIK". He does that regardless of the choices he makes or LIs he pursues.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't like the ratio either when it comes to LIs that respond well to DIK affinity versus CHICK but the title of the game isn't about that. It's about the MC becoming a member of the DIK fraternity and experiencing what life is like "being a DIK". He does that regardless of the choices he makes or LIs he pursues.
It's amazing how many people don't seem to get this. :rolleyes:

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
It does seem a little odd though how unbalanced the love interest affinities are. Unless there is a change coming in the future or i'm missing something (The latter is more probable)
I think it makes sense, actually. On the DIK path, you get WAY more opportunities at casual sex with the side girls (by now on the DIK path, we've banged most of the HOTs, and the game's barely started) vs. the CHICK path where we're much more drawn towards what could eventually turn into serious relationships.

I could definitely see the game continuing down the path towards DIK vs. CHICK being 'man-whore vs. boyfriend material'.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I think it makes sense, actually. On the DIK path, you get WAY more opportunities at casual sex with the side girls (by now on the DIK path, we've banged most of the HOTs, and the game's barely started) vs. the CHICK path where we're much more drawn towards what could eventually turn into serious relationships.

I could definitely see the game continuing down the path towards DIK vs. CHICK being 'man-whore vs. boyfriend material'.
True, looking at it like that does make sense. (y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Cockblocked? Maybe.

Tommy secretly taking a picture of the MC making out with Jill, or maybe even Jill topless, and then posting it on social media under a fake account which will cause jealousy and drama with Maya, Josy, and Sage, and cause scandal for Jill if she were to be partly or even fully nude? Yes, I can definitely see that happening.
Jill wouldn't get nude in a public place, it's not within her character so entertaining that is simply fanfic. As for a kiss, OMG the trouble it would cause both of them if a photo of them kissing got leaked :eek::eek:

Sep 22, 2017

I seem to remember a chart Holy Bacchus posted a while back that showed how Neutral path is actually the most beneficial in terms of the number of lewd scenes you can get and the CHICK path isn't as far behind DIK as you'd expect judging by their characteristics.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes