Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I seem to remember a chart Holy Bacchus posted a while back that showed how Neutral path is actually the most beneficial in terms of the number of lewd scenes you can get and the CHICK path isn't as far behind DIK as you'd expect judging by their characteristics.
You mean this?
Back in May, I posted list of all the scenes, variations of scenes, other moments, and RP you can obtain or not obtain by being a certain status and/or affinity.

So, for those wondering whether it's better to DIK, CHICK, or Neutral I will post it here again and have updated it with the content from episode 5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'm wondering if that 2nd date with Jill will be only for those pursuing her or forced for everyone. It wouldn't make sense for a date with Jill to be forced upon players who haven't shown interest in her nor post a cluck of her smiling during the date titled 'Happy.'

Reactions: Dashxp4k

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
I seem to remember a chart Holy Bacchus posted a while back that showed how Neutral path is actually the most beneficial in terms of the number of lewd scenes you can get and the CHICK path isn't as far behind DIK as you'd expect judging by their characteristics.
Sure. I guess I was ignoring 'neutral' affinity and more referring to a 'pure' DIK run vs a 'pure' CHICK run, as the discussion was on the likely disparity of LI options between the DIK and CHICK paths.

Hell, it's still very possible that you could end up with any (or all if we get a harem ending, as unlikely as that is) of the LIs by the end with neutral affinity.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm wondering if that 2nd date with Jill will be only for those pursuing her or forced for everyone. It wouldn't make sense for a date with Jill to be forced upon players who haven't shown interest in her nor post a cluck of her smiling during the date titled 'Happy.'
if it is a fate it becomes really difficult to hypothesize the presence of MC if he had not shown interest in Jill ...

could it be a chance encounter? did MC ever have a meeting with Tommy there?
so it would be more manageable
in this case, those who have shown interest in Jill will stop and talk to get ice cream etc, the others will greet her and continue

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It does seem a little odd though how unbalanced the love interest affinities are. Unless there is a change coming in the future or i'm missing something (The latter is more probable)
In the early scenes, Josy responds better to Dik choices (confirmed via the mod) so it's likely that her solo path is on the Dik route.

Sep 22, 2017
In the early scenes, Josy responds better to Dik choices (confirmed via the mod) so it's likely that her solo path is on the Dik route.
Sure, she likes it when the MC makes fun of Steve and is generally being rude to him but flirting with her with a DIK status costs you RP while CHICK or Neutral status gives you RP during their first scene on the bench.

If anything, early game Josy is a mixed bag who doesn't appreciate blindly going towards either extreme.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
well yes and no. She does like the nasty joke, and she is okay if you draw dicks on steve face on the picture.
- if you do that, you can draw a dick on her arm in ep 5 hanging out scene. and She won't react negatively :D -

but if you end up having dick status, before the date, then she won't send you the half nude photo of her , and if you try to flirt with her with dick status, she wont like it, and call you out, that you act like steve .
in the first 2 chapter , having neutral or chick status is more beneficial for, Josy , Maya, and Jill.
well in the case of relationships point they prefer neutral or chick status. and in Josy and Maya case there are bonus scenes if you have enough relationship point with them

and sage can be your fuck buddy regardless of your status or even your affinity

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
it could be

and this would be deja vu for Jill about her date with Rusty, ruined by the arrival of his friends ...
I doubt Rusty would take Jill out for ice cream. He might offer to take her to a strip bar then settle for drinks at a club. Something romantic? He's the Chief DIK.

EDIT: Oops...I just actually paid attention to what you actually wrote, Felicemastronzo. Disregard the above.

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes