Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I expect there to be some sort of twist/cliffhanger in this episode, but I don't really see the Nerds being anything more than amusing side characters and certainly not anywhere close to being involved in Quinn's drug business.
Magnar da Godfather.... I could so get behind that, ridiculous as it is. Wouldn't it be a hoot for that arrogant little prick to have a huge horse cock, be banging Sally, running a drug cartel, and having a squad of nerds to manufacture whatever they need to stay under cover.... Would get my vote for the best twist ever!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Of course he would have had to tell the MC "I'm gonna make you an offa you can't refuse" when pimping their services as brains

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
But BaDIK doesn't have any issues lol
To dream the impossible dream!

As long as DPC avoids the horrible crap he did in Acting Lessons, I will be content. If we have a no win situation in a college coming of age comedy(Maya & Josy for instance).... it is going to cement that DPC is a one trick pony with nothing else in the tank. If he makes Jill the aunt, well, I guess incest needs to be added to the tag. If he makes Bella out to be a psychopathic killer ala Leah the nurse from AL, well all of these will simply demonstrate that he has a limited scope.

If on the other hand he sticks to the genre advertised then BADIK is going to be his best work, and hopefully demonstrate he can work in more than one genre of VN.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
To dream the impossible dream!

As long as DPC avoids the horrible crap he did in Acting Lessons, I will be content. If we have a no win situation in a college coming of age comedy(Maya & Josy for instance).... it is going to cement that DPC is a one trick pony with nothing else in the tank. If he makes Jill the aunt, well, I guess incest needs to be added to the tag. If he makes Bella out to be a psychopathic killer ala Leah the nurse from AL, well all of these will simply demonstrate that he has a limited scope.

If on the other hand he sticks to the genre advertised then BADIK is going to be his best work, and hopefully demonstrate he can work in more than one genre of VN.
hell no lol bella can't be a killer, I don't think any dark path will be there as the dev approach in this novel is take fun with some spicy in the story line, not so dark story as acting lesson

Reactions: Arigon

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Magnar da Godfather.... I could so get behind that, ridiculous as it is. Wouldn't it be a hoot for that arrogant little prick to have a huge horse cock, be banging Sally, running a drug cartel, and having a squad of nerds to manufacture whatever they need to stay under cover.... Would get my vote for the best twist ever!
It's always the ones you least expect :WeSmart:

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
You're both wrong, Burke is MC's mom and you can quote me on this.
As in Dr. Jade Burke?
nah... Though if that is the case, then even deeper incest than Jill, at least so far. But since Tybolt is approximately the same age, it seems unlikely.
I am sticking with Jill is the aunt for now... I will be happy to be proven wrong.
Jade as mom would be.....strangely hot................
back to perving in private.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
As in Dr. Jade Burke?
nah... Though if that is the case, then even deeper incest than Jill, at least so far. But since Tybolt is approximately the same age, it seems unlikely.
I am sticking with Jill is the aunt for now... I will be happy to be proven wrong.
Jade as mom would be.....strangely hot................
back to perving in private.
Wait... Are the two of you actually having a serious discussion now? :KEK:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Wait... Are the two of you actually having a serious discussion now? :KEK:
Other than saying no Bella is not the MC's mom, no I am not serious.... except for the hotness of having Jade for a mom would be kind of epic filthy perverted nasty stuff.... and I would dump Maya and Josy in a minute....
yeah.... no nothing serious.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
besides, other than having a twin tag, there is no incest tag on here yet.. so CLEARLY that makes incest impossible... right???
Even juicy Jade incest............
Shame... back to perving again.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes