felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Treating BaDIK like a college drama, because is maps decently well, anybody else feel like there'll be some sort of twist or reveal or something coming up next update?

Shot in the dark, I think the Triple Betas are supplying and/or manufacturing the drugs.

So far, while there has been a good amount of attention on them, they haven't been overly tied to the plot yet. I think that's where we'll see them coming into things.
taking for granted the idea that the game will last three seasons, in this and the next as twists already announced we have:

the free tuition (I think this season, probably already in the next chapter)
drug dealing (in the next chapter we will talk about it, but I think it will explode later)
the restaurant (for me it will never explode, except for the consequences on secondary characters like Mona)
the letter from MC's mother (I believe in the seventh chapter, however soon)
Bella's husband (not immediately, maybe in the third season ...)
Maya's father (in my opinion after the free tuition disappears, it might as well be in this season)
blackmail and Chad's lover (I don't believe in the next chapter, I don't know if this season or next)

of course some of these may only be in our heads, and as the story unfolds, more will emerge

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
taking for granted the idea that the game will last three seasons, in this and the next as twists already announced we have:

the free tuition (I think this season, probably already in the next chapter)
drug dealing (in the next chapter we will talk about it, but I think it will explode later)
the restaurant (for me it will never explode, except for the consequences on secondary characters like Mona)
the letter from MC's mother (I believe in the seventh chapter, however soon)
Bella's husband (not immediately, maybe in the third season ...)
Maya's father (in my opinion after the free tuition disappears, it might as well be in this season)
blackmail and Chad's lover (I don't believe in the next chapter, I don't know if this season or next)

of course some of these may only be in our heads, and as the story unfolds, more will emerge
I would add a few minor issues
Jade's husband addiction to.... young students
Tybalt's face restoring
Arieth's crabs

MC's To Do list
Begin a "romance story" with Nora and Nicole... all the Pink House's girls and KRJ as well
Make Riona come

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I would add a few minor issues
Jade's husband addiction to.... young students
Tybalt's restoring face
Arieth's crabs

MC's To Do list
Begin a "romance story" with Lora and Nicole... and KRJ
Make Riona come
I stopped at the main issues

there are:
the second appointment to be made with Jill
the scavenger hunt (that some surprises might revive her, at least for him in the M&J)
Jill's piano performance
Tommy who finds out about Maya and Josy, or even about Maya, Josy and MC
the judgment on Rusty
the fate of Mona
etc etc ..

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I've thought this before when seeing it on the homescreen and now in static render form I can really see it, but Jill is definitely checking out Bella's ass.

Could just be friendly admiration of her fine booty, but given that argument they had in in ep 5... maybe it's hinting at more than just that. :unsure: ;)

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
I've thought this before when seeing it on the homescreen and now in static render form I can really see it, but Jill is definitely checking out Bella's ass.

Could just be friendly admiration of her fine booty, but given that argument they had in in ep 5... maybe it's hinting at more than just that. :unsure: ;)
Maybe she's just looking the yoga pose to do it herself later, to get a wonderful ass as Bella's one... no, there's nothing naughty in Jill's mind.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maybe she's just looking the yoga pose to do it herself later, to get a wonderful ass as Bella's one... no, there's nothing naughty in Jill's mind.
to look at her ass she is also on the wrong side ...

even for me only technical interest (which then girls often look at each other's ass and breasts, between envy and insecurity)

despelote

May 26, 2017

the picture in the background also hangs in the dik house. and in sport scene it is sometimes there and sometimes not. mistakes?

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes