always86

Mar 19, 2020
it is also my thought.

a sexual precedent between the two would also change the sense of the protective instinct that Bella has towards Jill, it would no longer be an "older sister" feeling but would become a form of jealousy.
If Bella was the first to "take advantage" of Jill, what would be the point of controlling MC's intentions?

but primarily it would add an unnecessary complication to two already very complicated characters.
Something happened between them the last time they shared a bed. The options are IMO Bella has night terrors. She hit Jill in their sleep. Non sexual and explains why she is concerned about sharing a bed BUT...

The way they Talk about it makes it seem as though it was Something Jill did. My personal theory is that Jill sleep humped Bella. That doesn’t necessarily mean a threesome is on the cards. Or that Jill is sexually attracted to Bella. I don’t think a Threesome with the two is incredibly likely but is possible depending on the path the game takes.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Something happened between them the last time they shared a bed. The options are IMO Bella has night terrors. She hit Jill in their sleep. Non sexual and explains why she is concerned about sharing a bed BUT...

The way they Talk about it makes it seem as though it was Something Jill did. My personal theory is that Jill sleep humped Bella. That doesn’t necessarily mean a threesome is on the cards. Or that Jill is sexually attracted to Bella. I don’t think a Threesome with the two is incredibly likely but is possible depending on the path the game takes.
my english is scholastic, so it is possible that I lose some nuances in the dialogues (for example I never understand any "word puns" ...), but it also seems quite obvious to me that it refers to some topic that Jill has pulled out again for which Bella had already explained that she didn't want to talk about it, it could also refer to an episode from the past.

considering Bella's situation I think the topic is something about her husband.

that Jill wants to re-enact a sexual experience with MC from the other side of the door seems inappropriate and completely out of character

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
it is also my thought.

a sexual precedent between the two would also change the sense of the protective instinct that Bella has towards Jill, it would no longer be an "older sister" feeling but would become a form of jealousy.
If Bella was the first to "take advantage" of Jill, what would be the point of controlling MC's intentions?

but primarily it would add an unnecessary complication to two already very complicated characters.
Something happening between them once before of a sexual nature doesn't necessarily change Bella's protective "older sister" behaviour towards Jill, as it depends on the nature of what happened. A likely scenario for me would be that it was a one-time only make-out session brought about by feelings of loneliness and depression in both of them, mixed with alcohol to lower the inhibitions. Bella going through her issues with James and Jill feeling hurt by another failed date (possibly the one with Rusty), could certainly put them both in a mindset of wanting intimate closeness with someone to ease the pain, then you throw in a few bottles of wine to drown the sorrows, and there you have it.

Bella can still feel protective and want to look out for her like an older sister after this because it was a one-time mistake that doesn't change how she feels about Jill or Jill feels about her. In fact, it could make Bella even more protective of Jill because she feels as though she abused her trust and took advantage of her, hence why she'd be more determined to look out for her in order to assuage her own guilty conscience.

Whatever happened between them, Jill is aware of it and if it were the "sleep humping" thing, then that would mean Jill is aware and it calls into question why she would let the MC sleep in her bed with her in Ep 3 if she knows this is something she does. Given how Jill's character is, she would surely have been very reticent to allow him in to her bed since this might happen, and the fact that she does would seem to suggest that she is unaware. Also, just because she did it that one time does not necessarily mean it is part of her regular behaviour.

It would also seem to have something to do with James since after the argument, Bella pushing of the 2 of them to the floor in what appears to frustration. So what happened between perhaps relates to her problem with James, and something that seems like it would have such an impact is if she and Jill had a moment intimacy that James witnessed.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
Are there any changes in scenes or dialogue when MC doesn't say anything about Quinn to Maya?

In my play through where I asked Maya to be cautious of Quinn,Maya asks Sage to change her mother which makes Quinn angry.
Is that the only scene difference or were there any other differences?

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
From what I understood there were 3 paths in Maya/Josy/MC route
1) MC asks to stay as friends
2) MC asks to be more than friends and it is accepted by Maya & Josy (Neutral/Chick affinity)
3) MC asks to be more than friends but it's not accepted by Maya & Josy due to DIK affinity.

In the route 1 where they decided to stay friends, during the Perps mansion after Josy and her dad's scene outside the mansion when MC goes after Josy,she says that she wanted something more but couldn't say it due to the fear of losing Maya and MC both.
Also,if MC goes after Maya in this scene she asks him something along the lines of " why are you talking to me like this even though we agreed to be only friends"

Does this scene also playout in route 3 where due to the DIK affinity Maya/Josy couldn't accept him? Or is there a different scene?

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Jill is not a type of girl do handjobs or blowjobs it's not her style. Jill lewd scene will be
A. Cunnilingus
B. fingering
C. Make out session but nude
D. Grinding

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
FAN SIGNATURES
made some more sigs
feel free to use :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thumbnails: View attachment 874382 View attachment 874385 View attachment 874386 View attachment 874387 View attachment 874443 View attachment 874388 View attachment 874389 View attachment 874391
And here's a gif with the sigs put together. :giggle:

View attachment 874489
Y'all doing god's work!

Gotta say i really appreciate the effort you guys put into all of this (in this case Yuno Gasai especially!) - it's those small things (within this ever growing community) that make this game and all the shenanigans/silly theory crafting around it so enjoyable!

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
I really hope we see more of what happens if you choose not to warn Maya about Quinn in this update.

Even on playthroughs where I portrayed MC as a super nice guy, I always chose to throw Maya to the wolves and not warn her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Jill is not a type of girl do handjobs or blowjobs it's not her style. Jill lewd scene will be
A. Cunnilingus
B. fingering
C. Make out session but nude
D. Grinding
With Jill, we don't really know what she's capable of which means she's capable of anything once the dam wall breaks and she becomes comfortable with being intimate with the MC. Therefore, HJs, and BJs are very much in play in terms of what Jill will do with the MC.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
my english is scholastic, so it is possible that I lose some nuances in the dialogues (for example I never understand any "word puns" ...), but it also seems quite obvious to me that it refers to some topic that Jill has pulled out again for which Bella had already explained that she didn't want to talk about it, it could also refer to an episode from the past.

considering Bella's situation I think the topic is something about her husband.

that Jill wants to re-enact a sexual experience with MC from the other side of the door seems inappropriate and completely out of character
Something happening between them once before of a sexual nature doesn't necessarily change Bella's protective "older sister" behaviour towards Jill, as it depends on the nature of what happened. A likely scenario for me would be that it was a one-time only make-out session brought about by feelings of loneliness and depression in both of them, mixed with alcohol to lower the inhibitions. Bella going through her issues with James and Jill feeling hurt by another failed date (possibly the one with Rusty), could certainly put them both in a mindset of wanting intimate closeness with someone to ease the pain, then you throw in a few bottles of wine to drown the sorrows, and there you have it.

Bella can still feel protective and want to look out for her like an older sister after this because it was a one-time mistake that doesn't change how she feels about Jill or Jill feels about her. In fact, it could make Bella even more protective of Jill because she feels as though she abused her trust and took advantage of her, hence why she'd be more determined to look out for her in order to assuage her own guilty conscience.

Whatever happened between them, Jill is aware of it and if it were the "sleep humping" thing, then that would mean Jill is aware and it calls into question why she would let the MC sleep in her bed with her in Ep 3 if she knows this is something she does. Given how Jill's character is, she would surely have been very reticent to allow him in to her bed since this might happen, and the fact that she does would seem to suggest that she is unaware. Also, just because she did it that one time does not necessarily mean it is part of her regular behaviour.

It would also seem to have something to do with James since after the argument, Bella pushing of the 2 of them to the floor in what appears to frustration. So what happened between perhaps relates to her problem with James, and something that seems like it would have such an impact is if she and Jill had a moment intimacy that James witnessed.
My assumption would be that Bella woke Jill up after she realised what was happening. Perhaps in anger, possibly presuming Jill was trying something. Jill reassures her it’s an accident. Bella‘s thought it was inappropriate, and is concerned it will happen again. Whatever happened before was between Bella and Jill. That’s why Jill reassures her it won’t happen again, and that she was going to sleep on the sofa.

I don’t think James has anything to do with it as Bella ‘has Forgiven him.‘ If it was something she did, it wouldn’t make sense that she forgave him, she’s want his forgiveness. I think Bella was sexually shut off until the MC so anything like that would have felt completely wrong, even if it were an accident

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
My assumption would be that Bella woke Jill up after she realised what was happening. Perhaps in anger, possibly presuming Jill was trying something. Jill reassures her it’s an accident. Bella‘s thought it was inappropriate, and is concerned it will happen again. Whatever happened before was between Bella and Jill. That’s why Jill reassures her it won’t happen again, and that she was going to sleep on the sofa.

I don’t think James has anything to do with it as Bella ‘has Forgiven him.‘ If it was something she did, it wouldn’t make sense that she forgave him, she’s want his forgiveness. I think Bella was sexually shut off until the MC so anything like that would have felt completely wrong, even if it were an accident
Again though, if Jill is aware she has this kind of problem, I don't see her being as comfortable as she was with sharing her bed with the MC.

Also, during that exchange it feels like Bella is the one carrying the guilt over whatever happened before. She's the one turns from Jill when they're looking at each, she's the one who gets very defensive when Jill tries to reassure he that whatever happened before won't happen again, and then she pushes the picture of her and James to the floor in apparent frustration. If Jill had done to Bella as she had done to the MC, I don't see why Bella would be so defensive and unwilling to talk about it because it wasn't her fault. The way she acts makes it seem like she feels somewhat responsible for whatever it was that happened between them.

With regards to James, she can certainly forgive him for whatever transgression he may have committed, but pushing that picture to the floor could be her expressing frustration at something she did that affected the relationship. The fact that she appears so sexually repressed ("shut off") could be what played a part in any potentially intimate moment with Jill and it wouldn't diminish what she's doing with the MC, particularly if it was just a one-time moment of weakness.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
I feel like Bella /Jade is possible due to MC - the problem they had before was because of Burke. One option that'd be interesting to me based on image we got from the upcoming update is Bella / Sage. That pairing would probably take a few updates of character development to get to though.
I dont' think a threesome is possible in any form with Jill. She's careful with the one-on-one, so a threesome would be wildly out of character for her. WANTING to see her in a 3some is different. Just don't get your hopes up. From what we know of her as a person, it wouldn't make sense.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I dont' think a threesome is possible in any form with Jill. She's careful with the one-on-one, so a threesome would be wildly out of character for her. WANTING to see her in a 3some is different. Just don't get your hopes up. From what we know of her as a person, it wouldn't make sense.
Absolutely agree! I just don't see her having a threesome. She seems to be more of a monogamous person. At least the way she is set up.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Die. Die now.
Absolutely agree! I just don't see her having a threesome. She seems to be more of a monogamous person. At least the way she is set up.

Yeah. Jill made her feelings on the matter quite clear at the beginning of her date. Dating more than one person when in a relationship is...how did she put it? Appalling? Something empirical like that. We talked about this a couple weeks ago.

Yeah. No chance. Jill is the gem of the game. The Final Boss in the Dungeon. The big Payoff of the story. The End Game. The Final Countdown. The inevitable Reward that requires patience and dedication!

Mmmmmm...Jiiiiiiiiiill.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah. Jill made her feelings on the matter quite clear at the beginning of her date. Dating more than one person when in a relationship is...how did she put it? Appalling? Something empirical like that. We talked about this a couple weeks ago.

Yeah. No chance. Jill is the gem of the game. The Final Boss in the Dungeon. The big Payoff of the story. The End Game. The Final Countdown. The inevitable Reward that requires patience and dedication!

Mmmmmm...Jiiiiiiiiiill.
Yeah, Jill is awesome. My second favorite after Sage. Technically tied with Bella, except Bella has more baggage (I think) so she slips to third. I know people hate Quinn but I still find her more interesting than the Maya/Josy combo which is so plain/vanilla to me.

Anyway, I wonder what the MC will have to do to be in a relationship with Jill at the end.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes