6.Jill/Josy
7.Maya/Jill

category "drinking is not enough here":
3. Riona/Josy
8.Bella/Jade
10.Bella/Cathy

category "you misunderstood the meaning of LI":
11. Derek/Aritha
4.Quinn/Maya: it would be perfect in a path of corruption which, however, I doubt exists

8.Bella/Jade
10.Bella/Cathy: even these would indicate that something has gone wrong .. that Bella is in some trouble

3. Riona/Josy
6.Jill/Josy
7.Maya/Jill: these would be either preambles to a harem that doesn't exist, or they could be a consequence of the breakup of the Maya & Josy couple

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Theresomes possibilites
1. Maya/Josy
2.Sage/Quinn
3. Riona/Josy
4.Quinn/Maya
5.Jill/Bella
6.Jill/Josy
7.Maya/Jill
8.Bella/Jade
9.Cathy/Jade
10.Bella/Cathy
11. Derek/Aritha
Not in order
Maya/ Josy has to happen (Ridiculous if it doesn’t)

Sage/ Quinn would be nice. Not sure how we get to it story wise. We don’t see them together that much

Riona/ Josy seems a bit out of nowhere. They haven’t met yet.

Quinn/ Maya yes please. This would be really hot

Jill/ Bella fingers crossed depends what the scene in the bed was all about

Jill/ Josy could be fun. Not sure how we’d get their yet. Relies a bit on the ‘Jill’s secretly a nympho’ theory

Jill/ Maya possible. Probably depends on Maya‘s sexuality. They haven’t met yet. So a lot of ground to cover before it can happen.

Bella/ Jade seems unlikely but not beyond the realms of possibility. They seem to not get along mainly because of Burke. If he is out of the equation MC might be able to make it happen.

Cathy/ Jade could be fun. Again not impossible. Depends on the Jade. Plus both are tops. Meaning one would have to submit to the other.

Bella/ Cathy possible. Wouldn’t sit right with me as things stand. Would feel out of the blue.

Derek/ Arieth haha also possible. Though she is off his ‘to do list’. Presuming she has been deloused it could be a fun choice, she says she’ll only do it if it’s with MC and Derek begs you lol.

That last one raises the point of the Devil’s threesome.

so we can add;

Elena/ John Boy

Heather/ Tommy (lol)

Magnar/ Sally

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
FAN SIGNATURES
made some more sigs
feel free to use :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thumbnails: View attachment 874382 View attachment 874385 View attachment 874386 View attachment 874387 View attachment 874443 View attachment 874388 View attachment 874389 View attachment 874391
I think you might be missing one of the main LIs. :unsure:
wytb bacchus? She's right there :rolleyes:

my bad lol, my forgeting ass can't seem to remember shit.
i've updated the post now ;)

He gets lost in his love for Riona ... forgets little things like other love interests. :LOL:
what's not to love :love::love:

Great work.. and
Where is Maya´s sign ?
Updated the post with Maya's Sig :oops:

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
FAN SIGNATURES
made some more sigs
feel free to use :)
Thumbnails: View attachment 874382 View attachment 874385 View attachment 874386 View attachment 874387 View attachment 874443 View attachment 874388 View attachment 874389 View attachment 874391
And here's a gif with the sigs put together. :giggle:

Yuno_Gasai_sigs.gif

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Can't wait for the next chapter !
My only regret is that I feel I should have played other games before because the game made me really picky when playing/looking for other games...

Keep up the good work Dr. !
I feel the same way. BADIK is pretty much perfect IMHO. EVERY game I've played is a step down...some a cavernous drop down from this game. The only games I've found that didn't suck in one way or another is City of Broken Dreamers, Warrior's Heart, Melody, and...well...that's about it. Some games are good but just starting, like Xenolov; others are good here and there but have big flaws that makes them just "okay."

Everything else I've played has not met up to the bar set by BADIK! And that's pretty impressive.

soxfanforever

Jan 21, 2018
I feel like Bella /Jade is possible due to MC - the problem they had before was because of Burke. One option that'd be interesting to me based on image we got from the upcoming update is Bella / Sage. That pairing would probably take a few updates of character development to get to though.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Hell we might have sex with Cathy in ep 6 before Jill View attachment 874493
Possible. It depends if the extra animations and renders are focussed on story or sex scenes. I’m expecting;

Maya/ Josy threeway

Something new with Sage - public sex, threesome, anal

A first sexual thing with Jill - might be mutual HJs might be she wants sex before other stuff. Could be we don’t get anything, but that might make things feel a little to drawn out.

Bella - a full blown Bang out (no pun intended). If it’s ’just’ a BJ I wouldn’t be shocked, but we still haven’t got her off yet. Mutual oral on the cards.

A Quinn scene, missed her last ep

A new Jade scene perhaps some ground rules being set. This might be instead of Cathy. One teacher or the other per episode.

The HoTs. We got some good screen time with all of them last episode. If and when something happens with Heather it’s going to be down to Tommy having properly fucked up and her wanting revenge. That only leaves Elena and Arieth. Arieth might happen (though I’ll need a new play though as I always block her on Swyper lol). Elena and John boy threesome here we come.

The Pink Rose girls. Unless Josy starts working their I can‘t see Pink Rose coming back up to often. That said we know Nicole/ Envy is in episode 6. So something with her seems likely

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
Very looking forward to this day:

4jwd8x.jpg

Jokes aside I really hope that Jill and Bella aren't a thing as they would just get ruined imo. I mean I like both but there already is a controversial threesome in game, another one isn't needed. Having, for once, two LIs who are straight and being able to pursue them separately without being forced in a throuple wouldn't hurt, honestly(y)

That said, of course there can be drama if you're pursuing both of them at the same time, just not that kind of drama as we had plenty of it in AL and now in BADik too. Just my thought.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I feel like Bella /Jade is possible due to MC - the problem they had before was because of Burke. One option that'd be interesting to me based on image we got from the upcoming update is Bella / Sage. That pairing would probably take a few updates of character development to get to though.
It wasn't simply Burke, Bella doesn't like Jade and she certainly wouldn't like it if she found out the MC and Jade are doing things together, so she'd never agree to such a thing. And the only chance for anything Bella/Sage related is if DPC does it in a custom render.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Very looking forward to this day:

View attachment 874510

Jokes aside I really hope that Jill and Bella aren't a thing as they would just get ruined imo. I mean I like both but there already is a controversial threesome in game, another one isn't needed. Having, for once, two LIs who are straight and being able to pursue them separately without being forced in a throuple wouldn't hurt, honestly(y)

That said, of course there can be drama if you're pursuing both of them at the same time, just not that kind of drama as we had plenty of it in AL and now in BADik too. Just my thought.
it is also my thought.

a sexual precedent between the two would also change the sense of the protective instinct that Bella has towards Jill, it would no longer be an "older sister" feeling but would become a form of jealousy.
If Bella was the first to "take advantage" of Jill, what would be the point of controlling MC's intentions?

but primarily it would add an unnecessary complication to two already very complicated characters.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes