Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Dude the DPC said that the Beta Test will start before the end of October, for me YES he will announce the Release Date in the next Status Upadate because he has been talking about the release date for a long time and depending on how the beta test occur this week it will already announce YES
"I'm not setting a final release date yet, because if testing fares good, it's going to get released earlier."

That's from the status update, which means he won't announce a date until he's sure and that won't be now. Also, beta testing could begin on Thursday and that still counts as "before the end of October" and they also said they've set aside 2 weeks for testing and bug fixing, so even if the testing starts on Monday, they're still not going to give a release date yet.

Last edited:

AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
"I'm not setting a final release date yet, because if testing fares good, it's going to get released earlier."

That's from the status update, which means he won't announce a date until he's sure and that won't be now. Also, beta testing could begin on Thursday and that still counts as "before the end of October" and they also said they've set aside 2 weeks for testing and bug fixing, so even if the testing starts on Monday, they're still not going to give a release date yet.
For this reason, the DPC said that it will launch in the first half of November, if the test goes well, he can already launch up to 8, so I believe it is possible that he will announce the release date in the next status update since the tests are about to start.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

I'm inclined to agree.

Based on the number of animations remaining two weeks ago, it will likely take most of the week to finish the renders. DPC won't want to announce an actual date until he's sure he can hit it. At the same time, he will want to advance the timetable if testing goes smoothly.

So my guess is DPC will announce beta testing has started next Friday, but won't announce any release date until he has a sense of how clean the code is. If testing goes well, he'll announce a Nov 6 date mid-week. If the beta is slow, he'll announce a Nov 13 release (probably on the 6th, but later if all the new features he mentioned created a lot a bugs and even that date is suspect).

AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
I'm inclined to agree.

Based on the number of animations remaining two weeks ago, it will likely take most of the week to finish the renders. DPC won't want to announce an actual date until he's sure he can hit it. At the same time, he will want to advance the timetable if testing goes smoothly.

So my guess is DPC will announce beta testing has started next Friday, but won't announce any release date until he has a sense of how clean the code is. If testing goes well, he'll announce a Nov 6 date mid-week. If the beta is slow, he'll announce a Nov 13 release (probably on the 6th, but later if all the new features he mentioned created a lot a bugs and even that date is suspect).
I believe he will launch the Game until Day 8 or 9.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
There's a fucking problem with your games.After playing it every other game look like shit...
ok, so yeah his games look good. However there are a number of very good games that won't look like shit. City of Broken Dreamers, (Awesome all the way around) Timestamps Chapters 1&2 (more like 2 separate games that blend one after the other, lots of hours) oh (even has a superior version of Quinn in my opinion "Gaz"), Leap of Faith, Away from Home, Deliverance, Life Happened, Callisto, Becoming a Rockstar, Heavy Five, and even though I fricking HATE the MC, WVM just to name a few of them are all very high quality. True DPC has a great soundtrack, but so do some others. Most games do have sub DPC Looks, and sound tracks. Writing on most are not as good either, but some are even much better. Clearly though BaDIK is one of the very top in this smutty world! :D

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Soo, where to download the patch for removing the mods?
If he does what he did last time you will need a clean installs including episode 6, and then to reinstall the mod. Without it your saves probably won’t work. (Remember to back your saves up)

I don’t think she is unaware of the picture being taken. I forget, does he tag her in the post? You could even presume that he asks her on the CHICK play through. Based on the way she dresses at work I don’t think she is shy about her body.

Tell me about it.

But Rooster seems to be more about fun for the player than it is about internal logic. Consider these clucks showing photographic evidence linking Derek to burglary and trespass:
View attachment 873535 View attachment 873536

Honestly, I know Elena says clucks are public, but odds are good Arieth's cluck would have been fine if she hadn't tagged Dawe directly.
View attachment 873550 View attachment 873552
Dawes must know that Arieth is fucking around behind his back. Between posts like this and the blackmail pictures. I think the logic of stuff like that is a little spotty. We know based on the Cathy post that their are consequences for what is posted on the site. I guess none of the preps would follow either Rusty of Derek so they can get away with it?

The release probably will be the 2nd or 3rd friday of november, i think its gonna be the 20 of november.
I doubt it will be as late as the 20th. If the renders took as long as his post suggested for the last couple on animations they will be finished by this Friday. He then has 2 weeks to be out by the 13th, if beta testing takes the full two weeks. Between 3/4 beta testers a 4-6 hour game could be done relatively quickly, so the 3rd isn’t a write off but might be a little optimistic.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Based on a post back a few pages, he has already basically finished it up and knows everything included, the length of the next chapter, the 3gb size of it. So I am guessing it is being tested and QC'ed now.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Dawes must know that Arieth is fucking around behind his back. Between posts like this and the blackmail pictures. I think the logic of stuff like that is a little spotty. We know based on the Cathy post that their are consequences for what is posted on the site. I guess none of the preps would follow either Rusty of Derek so they can get away with it?
Like Arieth, the Cathy cluck specifically tagged Cathy (and added the B&R hashtag for good measure). Without that who knows how long it would have taken anyone to notice it.
incriminating_clucks_4_2.jpg
It would be amusing if some of those clucks are brought up when Rusty faces the music, though it would make Maya's upcoming movie night cluck look that much dumber.

I think this is just part of the story where we need to turn our brains off and accept that some clucks are goofy fun and some are serious business - even if we can't always tell which is which on their own merits.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
in which episode does this take place?I do not remember anything of mc posting bella pic on rooster.Is it from coming episode?
Ep 4 if you stay with Bella. He sunbathes with her and then posts it on Rooster, which you see during the DIK party when you check your phone after the Cathy pic is posted.

ep4_cluck_photo_isabella.jpg

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
Highly enjoyable... Immediately charmed by just the intro and music choices tbh. I almost regret not just waiting for chapter 6 so i could playthrough another chapter immediately. I was definitely not expecting to have so much attachment to *any* of it.

Only things i will say are I wish the mini-gameless runs didn't feel like an afterthought. Money is ... basically nonexistant, and only given pretty sparingly. Vaulted stuff is kinda meh too, makes walkthroughs feel mandatory. Thinking of doing another playthrough once the next chapter is out, armed with the knowledge of who I already like this time.

Does the Chick route offer much unique choices? Seemed like there were some small things here or there like being able to hug, and a few scenes.... but DIK had a ton of scenes and unique dialogue.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes