lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
i remember

the video with Jade compared to the others is a b52 ...

unfortunately it is too optional (only those who choose to go with Jade and among them only those who decide to share the video) to have real consequences in my opinion, if it does, I'll be happy.
The other side of my hypothesis is that I've always believed that Tommy, being a petulant, reactive child, incapable of formulating a plan, would attempt to blow up the MC's life but fail to do so. In the case of Troy, he might choose not to cooperate out of lingering loyalty to the Jocks vs the Diks, Bella could simply explain that she was assisting a low income student who had not been properly looked after by the college administration and Jade could simply deny it was the MC, knowing Burke would never let it become public since that might result in his activities becoming public knowledge.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

always86

Mar 19, 2020
And that is where a lack of physical attraction to men comes in, which maya has expressed how she is generally not attracted to men. She likes the mc because she finds him womanish.
As Holy Bacchus has said I get the impression that Maya is Demi Sexual. In other words in order to find someone sexually attractive she needs to have a personal relationship with them. The types of personalities she gets along with have what she sees as feminine qualities. Qualities the MC has. (Because they aren’t feminine, they’re just being a decent person)

I don’t think we have seen Maya express a sexual attraction to women. She doesn’t check the hot girls around her out. This fits with the Demi Sexual idea.

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
I just wanna say that I fucking love this game. I just found this site a few weeks ago, and this is only my 3rd game (Milfy City and No More Secrets were my first 2) and there was a LOT of hype around it. TBH, I didn't love the game in the very beginning but I am so freaking glad I kept going because it is seriously awesome. Everyone involved in making it, BRAVO!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I just wanna say that I fucking love this game. I just found this site a few weeks ago, and this is only my 3rd game (Milfy City and No More Secrets were my first 2) and there was a LOT of hype around it. TBH, I didn't love the game in the very beginning but I am so freaking glad I kept going because it is seriously awesome. Everyone involved in making it, BRAVO!
Just so you know, aside from the licenced music and Daz templates, everything in the game is the work of a single individual

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Man I got this error when I was just about to start the English test for the first time and the ignore option isn't working for it... btw I downloaded the compressed version...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
$ result = ui.interact()
$ result = ui.interact()
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ result = ui.interact()
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.2
Mon Oct 26 04:01:11 2020

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I've got to say I'm miffed that on my light side playthrough, the game forces me to post a photo of an apparently unaware Bella in her bikini to rooster. That seems like a real dik move for a light side chick. MC knows Bella doesn't like posts like that because of how she commented on Jill's skimpy attire cluck.

I didn't want MC broadcasting his relationship with Bella for all the world to see. That's dangerous for her in particular given her position at the school. That bitch Quinn is already on to MC and Bella by that point because she earlier took clear note of them in the cafeteria together. The bikini photo later on just made it worse. Bad form!
Exactly. I'm like :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
screenshot10(1).png screenshot0011.png

AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
I'm really looking forward to the next update, I think that in the next Status Update DrPinkCAKE will already reveal the release date.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Tell me about it.

But Rooster seems to be more about fun for the player than it is about internal logic. Consider these clucks showing photographic evidence linking Derek to burglary and trespass:
incriminating_clucks_1.jpg incriminating_clucks_2.jpg

Honestly, I know Elena says clucks are public, but odds are good Arieth's cluck would have been fine if she hadn't tagged Dawe directly.
incriminating_clucks_3.jpg incriminating_clucks_3_2.jpg

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
There's a fucking problem with your games.After playing it every other game look like shit...

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm really looking forward to the next update, I think that in the next Status Update DrPinkCAKE will already reveal the release date.
Very much doubt that. Testing hasn't even started yet and with Ep 5 they announced the release date just 3 days beforehand, so I think we're still quite a ways off from knowing when Ep 6 will release.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
The release probably will be the 2nd or 3rd friday of november, i think its gonna be the 20 of november.

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
We'll likely get a release date in the middle of beta testing according to DPC. When that is depends on how long beta testing takes.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The release probably will be the 2nd or 3rd friday or november, i think its gonna be the 20 of november.
Honestly, if I have to choose between BaDIK and the PS5......I'm picking BaDIK. :p

We'll likely get a release date in the middle of beta testing according to DPC. When that is depends on how long beta testing takes.
He said that, but I recall that Ep 5's release was announced mere days before it. Don't know what it was like for the other episodes, but if it goes the same way as Ep 5 then he might just give a preliminary estimate of when to expect it and then we'll be definitively told a few days before.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Man I got this error when I was just about to start the English test for the first time and the ignore option isn't working for it... btw I downloaded the compressed version...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
$ result = ui.interact()
$ result = ui.interact()
$ result = ui.interact()
When you get an error message like this in a Ren'Py game, it's a good idea to search the thread for that exception to see if a solution has previously been posted.

Doing that for this exception will show that problems with the math101 images regularly crop up in the compressed versions and a fix is available:
There seems to be a recurring problem with the math_cheat.png in the compressed versions, as they've been broken in several previous versions.

I've re-extracted the math101 PNG files from the images.rpa and confirmed that these fix that error in the current compressed version.

Download this archive, extract the files and copy them to: game/images/classes/math101/ overwriting the existing files.

AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
Very much doubt that. Testing hasn't even started yet and with Ep 5 they announced the release date just 3 days beforehand, so I think we're still quite a ways off from knowing when Ep 6 will release.
Dude the DPC said that the Beta Test will start before the end of October, for me YES he will announce the Release Date in the next Status Upadate because he has been talking about the release date for a long time and depending on how the beta test occur this week it will already announce YES

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes