name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Josy and maya Naaah they don't stand a chance against bella however for jill and sage that's a whole other debate
Depends what you like
I preffer smaller butts and Quinn has just the perfect balance of size and shape...
Bella is way too big for my taste,even Sage`s ass is a bit too big :LOL:
I`m thinking,after seeing the sc Maria sent(it looks much better than the pool one),Jill might be slightly above Sage...it`s a close fight

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Depends what you like
I preffer smaller butts and Quinn has just the perfect balance of size and shape...
I`m thinking,after seeing the sc Maria sent(it looks much better than the pool one),Jill might be slightly above Sage...it`s a close fight
You get more enjoyment of slapping a bigger booty :p what we really need is them lined up against a wall to compare :love:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Depends what you like
Let's distance the gap further shall we?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I feel like you only want to talk about body and curves because your favourite girl is gonna win every time. Very rigged.
Bella isn't my favorite Girl I just want to know who has the best figures in all the games That's all

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You get more enjoyment of slapping a bigger booty :p what we really need is them lined up against a wall to compare :love:
Thats true but smaller and bouncy is fun to...Josy`s butt doesn`t look like it`s fun to spank,what saves it though is the shape of her bottom heart :p

Let's distance the gap further shall we?
Well,see here it`s too big,it`s round and all(again much better looking than the pool one) but i preffer smaller

well, it's true that this is a personal taste but isn't it a shame for you to say goodbye to Bella, Anna. Rebecca, Jeane, Lily, Jane .....etc :cry:
Are any of them Quinn?No,so no,not a shame :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes