brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Bro I actually can not wait for the new update. I got quite lucky as I downloaded the game 3 days ago, meaning I didn't have to wait a long time for the new update. But the hype is very much real my friend.
I just finished reading it yesterday so I feel you lol

bandar

Nov 2, 2020
So before the update, I wanna know your theories with the whole Bella/Jill relationship.

I mean, what's the deal there? Just friends? In the bed scene in cap.5 when MC was sleeping on the couch it was kind of suggested that they hooked up, a one time thing said Bella, but Jill has old photos of them? For me this is one of the issues that I hope are developed more in this update. That and the fricking door!!

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
I'd been trying not to look into when the next update was coming out, always good to be pleasantly surprised rather than the slow expectant wait. But someone mentioned a new release in another thread a week ago, been waiting since. Honestly, it's almost embarrassing how exited I am for an update to this today haha!

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Question folks, will we get access to the Episode 6 official guide from DPC here? I was a patreon for a while and so I have seen the DPC guides for Episodes 1-5, hoping to get Ep 6 also if it's available. Thanks!

TheAnimence8

Oct 15, 2016
Can anyone share saves before the upcoming update ?
I just got done with my mostly full massive chick route, only option that was a major dick option that I chose was to smoke meed and fuck quin, cause quin is hot, Idk how to share my save but I'll share if anyone wants

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
Can anyone share saves before the upcoming update ?
Here is my main save

Staying with Sage.
Just friends with Josy&Maya.
Scored more points than Derek during Hell Week.
Collected almost every possible RP with Sage. Jill and Bella RP as much as it was possible with DIK affinity and DIK status. Some RP with Josy. Almost zero RP with Maya.

Didn't fight Troy.
Took Quinn's number.
Comforted Steve.
Defeated Dawe and the other three alphas.
No limits at the strip club.
"Had fun" with Jade in the class.
Smoked weed on the roof.
Defeated Caleb.
Punched Tybalt.
1605253537682.png

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
The dik status/affinity requirements are actually very loose. The game itself only has, as far as i can tell, two hard limitations so far:

1) you cant have Jade/Cathy AND the Josie/Maya relationship. (you will be forced to choose one or the other, which i dont think makes much sense because the Jade scene ends with you running out of her house, not staying the night. so you SHOULD be able to go see Jade AFTER convincing Josie/Maya, but BEFORE returning to Mayas dorm with them. This is actually my biggest complain about the game ultimately. There is room to allow both options, but the designers put a hard wall there that doesnt need to be there. Im considering even modding just to make this possible, though figuring out how to mod this game will take a lot of my time and headaches, so i dont know if i will. Maybe if there are some easy modding guide somewhere, i will check it out.) The only actual requirements to get Josie+Maya is to have neutral affinity (go chick for a couple major choices) and to have chosen to stay with Josie at her parents house. But having neutral affinity does not prevent you from getting dic status, thus does not prevent you from hooking up with any of the HOTs. and affinity nor status matter for bella and jill, just their reputation (make enough of the right rep choices)

2) you must be chic Affinity (major choices) to get Shower scene with Jill during the date. other then that I can not find a single thing that actually requires chic Affinity (not the same as Chic status which are only needed for a few Alternate scenes/ some Rep choices.)

besides those limitations, I was able to stay neutral affinity, while having Huge Dic status, and unlock at least one major lewd scene with every other character.

(alternate versions of a few scenes like the variations in who you stay with/go to after some of the parties require a save/reload to see them, but only a handful of alternate scenes in the game require a separate playthrough to change status to get like the very first scene with Josie, which requires dic +5 vs. chic (-5). but there are maybe 3 of those in the game?

Ultimately you can definitely unlock ALL scenes in a minimum of 2 playthroughs. (one aimed at Huge Dik straight out of the gate, and going after the teachers + HOTs + night club. the other aimed at Chic, going after Josie+Maya, might as well aim at Bella and Jill in this one too, since its easier to get their rep with chic choices)

so basically theres the SLUTS route, and the PRUDES route. and thats basically it.

anyways, if someone has put together a quick guide for setting up a mod environment for this and compiling, please post it and Ill consider altering the major wall between Jade/Cathy v Josie/Maya, since i dont think it makes sense anyway.
what are the scenes that require chick status?

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Damn I forget it will be 2 hours later this time with stupid daylight savings it will probably be around 11.30 pm for me. At least I will be able to watch Supernatural while it downloads.

bandar

Nov 2, 2020
I didn't get that scene for some reason. In my playthrough I think i'm a huge chick and still didn't get the scene.
Maybe Bella doesn't approve of you? I thought you only needed chick status.

Did you get to go to the showers? Maybe you just chose the wrong lines.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes