eternalfyre

Aug 10, 2017
What timezones do you know of? I'm in the UK and have no clue what time the game gets updated. Any info would be appreciated.
Like I said earlier:

“The game v0.5 was released on May 29th at 4:54 AM PT. So that’s 6:54 AM CT and 7:54 AM ET for the rest of the US.

And for DPC, that was 1:54 PM GMT +1 I believe.”

So it will likely be 5 AM PT, 7 AM CT, 8AM ET, 1 PM GMT, 2 PM GMT+1

goggles

Jul 16, 2017
why is drive download file is rarely used? is it because its often get corrupted? my mega is almost at its limit, i dont think i can download BADIK using mega anymore

eternalfyre

Aug 10, 2017
Does anyone know if there are any hints of what the major scenes in the Episode 6 are going to be? Or will each character get a progression update?

eternalfyre

Aug 10, 2017
why is drive download file is rarely used? is it because its often get corrupted? my mega is almost at its limit, i dont think i can download BADIK using mega anymore
Its because it’s hard to stream download a Drive File. If it fails in the middle due to disconnect, you’re screwed. And these files are too big. Mega tends to solve that problem. I never actually store my files in Mega. I only use it to stream the file download to my machine and store it locally. That way, I can steam upto 5 GB at a time every few hours under their free plan.

eternalfyre

Aug 10, 2017
Bro I actually can not wait for the new update. I got quite lucky as I downloaded the game 3 days ago, meaning I didn't have to wait a long time for the new update. But the hype is very much real my friend.
Oh man, you are definitely lucky. I’d love to be feeling what you’re feeling right now - no homo.

Reactions: C00m3rZ00m3r

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
Today is a good day for Mother Planet. A whole town population gonna be thrown in the toilets around the world, when the update is released. Fapping day!

Reactions: eternalfyre
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes