Frexxy

Mar 29, 2018
You have to question DPC's sense of humor sometimes. During the scene after you steal the panties, all of the text is directly over Derek's dick, making it impossible to read without looking at something I have no desire to see. That's just cruel.
Be careful not to press 'H' while reading :D

• Wow
Reactions: Lightaces

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Episode 5 was released at approximately 2 p.m. CET, so anyone interested could easily check their own time zones to estimate the release time

Reactions: OneShotKiller

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
I was never really crazy about Josy's storyline. MC being so pressed on her from the beginning when he barely even knew her was driving me insane. I think the only way I could've gotten behind the Josy path was if MC was able to get to know her better once she got to school before diving head first (again) into his infatuation...which obviously isn't what happened. Maya is the least attractive of the bunch (imo) but they had a nice bond, so her path was alright to me.

I hate liars (and cheaters, but I give that SOME leeway in these VNs lol), so I was lowkey hoping there was a way to have MC "get over it"/forgive them but still not want to be friends with them. I imagine they're gonna serve some other purpose in the story since that wasn't an option...

I really like Sage's path. It feels the most realistic to me (probably because it reminds me of my own time in college lol) and I'm enjoying watching the relationship evolve. I wish she'd just accept that Chad is super trash and move on though.
Yeah. I grew to like Maya (until Josey walked in of course), but their first time together when the MC sat with her at the diner, the One-sided conversation she had about demanding trust and giving none, gave me major red lights. The warning signs turned out to be right 100%.

99% my narrow butt!

Hehe.

Reactions: Razrback16

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Preposterous. As if DPC would declare Bella the best girl before the game was finished!

Last edited by a moderator:

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: DIRTY DAN SPONGEBOB

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah...Jill and Sage are the bomb...But!!!

I like mysterious Lady in Red!

View attachment 897286
I'm not keen on the bleached bimbo factors, but I am quite curious about the girl with her in the pic. I spotted her in a couple of different shots and could stand to see more.
Pledges are wearing bathing suits, the Mothers are wearing the Hots uniforms.
View attachment 897341
Good catch, I totally missed that when first displayed - I think in part due to Quinn's top not having the letters on it.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah. I grew to like Maya (until Josey walked in of course), but their first time together when the MC sat with her at the diner, the One-sided conversation she had about demanding trust and giving none, gave me major red lights. The warning signs turned out to be right 100%.

99% my narrow butt!

Hehe.
Indeed. I like Maya and Josy a lot, but they quickly moved to the friendzone. As soon as I stepped foot on campus I forgot about Josy and when I started to pick up on Maya's red flags I friendzoned her too.

That said, I enjoy hanging out with them, Maya especially because she just seems like the ideal, fun, sporty chick. I know both of them have my back and will be friends to the end of the game (or until the building fire). Not only that, but they will be my HOT liaisons when Derek and I inevitably take over full control of the DIKs from Rusty and Tommy.

Frexxy

Mar 29, 2018
Indeed. I like Maya and Josy a lot, but they quickly moved to the friendzone. As soon as I stepped foot on campus I forgot about Josy and when I started to pick up on Maya's red flags I friendzoned her too.

That said, I enjoy hanging out with them, Maya especially because she just seems like the ideal, fun, sporty chick. I know both of them have my back and will be friends to the end of the game (or until the building fire). Not only that, but they will be my HOT liaisons when Derek and I inevitably take over full control of the DIKs from Rusty and Tommy.
Damn building fire :(

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Do not believe the announcement. Suicide is not necessary. You will be fapping happily tomorrow, probably around 10-15 hours from now. A tad more if you live further to the far East or extreme West. Call 1800 we give a fuck and they can talk you down.... it is in your best interest,

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes