ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Potentially anywhere from 4 to 14 more episodes, with 6 being the most likely based on the number of episodes per season and DPC saying there would be at least 3 seasons.
My money is on 14 episodes at the moment. DPC's latest comment said at least three seasons and likely 4 episodes for Season 2. That suggests he expects it may be more than 12 episodes but probably less than 16. So my guess is he'll make Season 3 a little oversized rather than stretch the story out or release an undersized Season 4.

Mind you, this is one step up from wild speculation at this point. Hopefully we'll have a much better idea where things might be going tantalizingly soon...

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Can you use SPOILERS for once and not bloat this thread like it's a Ubisoft game?
Nope. All he's gonna do is giving you some facepalm reactions whilst being butthurt when somebody does the same thing to him. After all I just can't believe how cringy and creepy one guy can get...

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
While DPC doesn't tell us it's possible to extrapolate likely ages based on the story so far:

Jade - 45-ish
Cathy - 38 (swyper age)
Aerith - 24 (swyper age but could be her IQ)
Heather - 21 (she was a Hot in the C5 flashback)
Sage - 21
Camiila - 18
Ashley - 18
Josy - 18
Maya - 18
Quinn - 20
Mona - 19 (not a pledge so must be at least a sophomore)

Zoners, feel free to add to my list, I got bored.
Mona is a pledge, watch the swimming pool scene again.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It seems that we're down to the last 24 hours before episode 6. With that in mind, I would like to invite everyone to tell us your favorite moment in the game so far. As an aside. if you are going to use images, please limit yourself to one in replying to this so we don't image spam the thread. Here's my favorite, I LOLed for minutes the first time I saw this
But there are so many! Nearly everyone gets at least one great bit somewhere along the line. Still, if I have to pick... hmmmm.

I guess I'll go with Maya's kiss the morning after she shows the MC her family photos. That whole scene is really sweet and has one of the more interesting uses of the Status system. It gets even more poignant in retrospect when we learn why that was Maya at her happiest. But part where Maya kisses the MC in a mix of jealousy, affection and playfulness stands out to me. So I'll pick that as my favorite.
maya_nice_date.jpg

That said, honorable mention must go to kissing Jill in the shower. It only misses the top spot by a whisker.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
But there are so many! Nearly everyone gets at least one great bit somewhere along the line. Still, if I have to pick... hmmmm.

I guess I'll go with Maya's kiss the morning after she shows the MC her family photos. That whole scene is really sweet and has one of the more interesting uses of the Status system. It gets even more poignant in retrospect when we learn why that was Maya at her happiest. But part where Maya kisses the MC in a mix of jealousy, affection and playfulness stands out to me. So I'll pick that as my favorite.
View attachment 897175

That said, honorable mention must go to kissing Jill in the shower. It only misses the top spot by a whisker.
Thanks for reminding me of that Maya scene. I think I've only seen it once before.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Any chance the update lands tonight if DPC lives in a timezone ahead of the US?
It's 0124 in Sweden right now (Where DPC is stationed) so unless he has the game ready to go when he wakes up. I doubt it. It'll probably be around 1000-1400 in the US when he decides to release it.

Reactions: sadboi242

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
MC needs plastic surgery Even the leaked pic of Tybalt looked better than our total schmuck looking life support system for a huge dick

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes