brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
MC needs plastic surgery Even the leaked pic of Tybalt looked better than our total schmuck looking life support system for a huge dick
Tybalt? You sure?... or maybe it's just his hair that makes it impossible for me to agree lol

Also, while we're talking about Tybalt, HOW is he Jade and whatever his name's kid when he's clearly a person of color but both of them are white? Is he adopted? It's been bothering me forever.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Tybalt? You sure?... or maybe it's just his hair that makes it impossible for me to agree lol

Also, while we're talking about Tybalt, HOW is he Jade and whatever his name's kid when he's clearly a person of color but both of them are white? Is he adopted? It's been bothering me forever.
I think he's just got a tan.

sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020

I gueeeesss Jade could pass for being a person of color.

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
It's 0124 in Sweden right now (Where DPC is stationed) so unless he has the game ready to go when he wakes up. I doubt it. It'll probably be around 1000-1400 in the US when he decides to release it.
He always posts every Friday around 2 or 3 in the morning in the US
I think the update will be at that time approximately

Reactions: Anxiaus

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Get ready for crazy spam posts... Who know we will reach 5k page before 2021...

bigjuicer

May 26, 2020
Man it's been so long I feel like I've forgotten a lot of things but don't feel like playing through the whole thing again :(

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Playing this game on a phone is like drinking $100 wine in a dixie cup. I get some people have to but just sayin...some people are missing out if not see this on a big screen.
Yeah...I tried to play My Cute Roommate on the phone and could barely see the text. Never do that again! Hehe.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
You have to question DPC's sense of humor sometimes. During the scene after you steal the panties, all of the text is directly over Derek's dick, making it impossible to read without looking at something I have no desire to see. That's just cruel.

Reactions: Roelandt
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes