lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Could you post more of these ages of the girls, please?
While DPC doesn't tell us it's possible to extrapolate likely ages based on the story so far:

Jade - 45-ish
Cathy - 38 (swyper age)
Aerith - 24 (swyper age but could be her IQ)
Heather - 21 (she was a Hot in the C5 flashback)
Sage - 21
Camiila - 18
Ashley - 18
Josy - 18
Maya - 18
Quinn - 20
Mona - 19 (not a pledge so must be at least a sophomore)

Zoners, feel free to add to my list, I got bored.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That makes Iwasneverhere42's theory much worse. Bella pregnant with Jill at 14/15? :eek:
Not to support this theory, but 15/16y olds being pregnant is really not that uncommen, even nowdays...there is also more than than enough geniuses which think they can't get pregnant at there 1st time...for reasons unknown...

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
While DPC doesn't tell us it's possible to extrapolate likely ages based on the story so far:

Jade - 45-ish
Cathy - 38 (swyper age)
Aerith - 24 (swyper age but could be her IQ)
Heather - 21 (she was a Hot in the C5 flashback)
Sage - 21
Camiila - 18
Ashley - 18
Josy - 18
Maya - 18
Quinn - 20
Mona - 19 (not a pledge so must be at least a sophomore)

but could be her IQ awesome :ROFLMAO:

Anxiaus

May 24, 2020
Genuine question and I apologize if it's annoying but I think I recall reading in this thread that DPC is swedish. That being said it's almost 11:00 pm over there so should the people in the us expect a release later today or does he usually not drop as soon as the day has come to an end. I only started playing on version 5

Reactions: sk8dave99

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Dump Maya & Josy. They're better as friends and HOT allies. I can't imagine hell being any worse than living with two women in a modern day throuple. You think it's going to be all blow jobs and scissoring, but nah man, it's really synchronized menses and twice the nagging. Oh, and forget about ever being able to watch anything on TV with even a trace amount of testosterone. Pass. :sneaky:
I can't imagine a better heaven than getting this every night. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not asking you not to post but when you do please use SPOILERS.
Some people would prefer the former.

View attachment 896997

I'm wondering if Maya is referring to Josy or the MC?
Considering that Maya is pictured in a post that says "roomie", I don't think this is her posting this.

I love this game. I hope drpinkcake doesn't abandon this game.
You know he won't, Jill. ;)

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I can't imagine a better heaven than getting this every night. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some people would prefer the former.

Considering that Maya is pictured in a post that says "roomie", I don't think this is her posting this.

You know he won't, Jill. ;)
What better way to go to sleep with two beauties like Maya and Josy every day.
Will i think is from Josy´s rooster i don t see probably the mc reffers to Maya as roomie, maybe im wrong.
Tomorrow ill find out.

Reactions: Sobaco the Greek

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
with the amount of play time I put in with the first season and quality of the work, I feel bad that I can't afford to offer more support than buying the steam releases.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
with the amount of play time I put in with the first season and quality of the work, I feel bad that I can't afford to offer more support than buying the steam releases.
In my case is the same, i have both games in my account.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So let's realistically look at this.
If DPC already has all the writing done, which I doubt, but let's say he has, and the logic has checked out, and he only has renders/animations to go. He can't sustain more than 12 hours a day 7 days a week for work. Otherwise he would spend weeks being sick.
In DHS we worked 18 hour days for 21 weeks and had people dropping like flies after 4 weeks. Attrition rate was horrible.

Lets assume he has multiple I-9 machines with 3080s on them and a ton of ram and liquid cooling.
He produced an incredible 3600ish renders. Dozens of Animations, 30ish new songs, layered in as appropriate. Then matched his scripts up to call the correct renders and Animations. Anyone want to take a guess how much time HE has to spend before he places the rendering in the hands of his server farm?

Physically, HE can't create what he wants with poses, and maintain his high quality renders at anything more than 1-2 per hour...let's give him 1.5 per average.

As he branches, there will be multiple render paths for each love interest, and the scripting will be more complex.
Forgetting that I have some problems with his writing, he does have skill in programming and renders. Very considerable skill.

Say his branching coding, even with the story written, takes 20-30 hours per week, as he will test himself as well as passing on.
1.5 renders per hour, and let's be generous and say each animation takes only 5 hours to put together. That is a vastly under estimated time by the way.

If his next chapter begins our process of elimination, or adding new love interests, let's just add a 10% time requirement over all, just for averages.

If he is not sick, and has no family requirements, and works 7 days a week straight, and we assume that the more complex story will add 25% to the overall requirements for renders, scripts, and animations. Not to mention screening and matching his music up (which is always excellent and will take time)- We are looking at July or August before the next release... Please feel free to disagree with my assumptions and do the math, but I can't find much wrong with my VIN diagram on this....
Gah that is a long time!
And this is hoping he stays healthy and sane enough to work,,,,, without downtime... which is insane by itself.....
Fuck us all!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If he is not sick, and has no family requirements, and works 7 days a week straight, and we assume that the more complex story will add 25% to the overall requirements for renders, scripts, and animations. Not to mention screening and matching his music up (which is always excellent and will take time)- We are looking at July or August before the next release... Please feel free to disagree with my assumptions and do the math, but I can't find much wrong with my VIN diagram on this....
Gah that is a long time!
And this is hoping he stays healthy and sane enough to work,,,,, without downtime... which is insane by itself.....
Fuck us all!
Make it June, throw in the car mats and nav system at no charge and you've got a deal.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I am between two: When the MC invites Jill out on a date. Tybalt's face is priceless.
The scene with Sage in the backyard of HOT's house.
The backyard is one of my favorite's. The broken fingernail dialogue is priceless. The look on her face when MC says "you and me" is even better.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
THIS!! This is how I feel, despite knowing that they love you, because that is how their actions with you when they are alone show it. You are not the only one, they love each other in the same way or even more than you. I've been through something similar and that's why that topic touches my heart so much, and I really liked these girls, I wish there was some way to make them cut and still love you separately or something like that. But thats not gonna happen xD
I was never really crazy about Josy's storyline. MC being so pressed on her from the beginning when he barely even knew her was driving me insane. I think the only way I could've gotten behind the Josy path was if MC was able to get to know her better once she got to school before diving head first (again) into his infatuation...which obviously isn't what happened. Maya is the least attractive of the bunch (imo) but they had a nice bond, so her path was alright to me.

I hate liars (and cheaters, but I give that SOME leeway in these VNs lol), so I was lowkey hoping there was a way to have MC "get over it"/forgive them but still not want to be friends with them. I imagine they're gonna serve some other purpose in the story since that wasn't an option...

The backyard is one of my favorite's. The broken fingernail dialogue is priceless. The look on her face when MC says "you and me" is even better.
I really like Sage's path. It feels the most realistic to me (probably because it reminds me of my own time in college lol) and I'm enjoying watching the relationship evolve. I wish she'd just accept that Chad is super trash and move on though.

Reactions: Kellermann

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Jade - 45-ish- 40-45 yes
Cathy - 38 (swyper age) 36-38 yes
Aerith - 24 (swyper age but could be her IQ) -def her IQ, her age could be a year or 2 older though based on intellect
Heather - 21 (she was a Hot in the C5 flashback) agree
Sage - 21 or 22
Camiila - 18 yes
Ashley - 18 yes
Josy - 18 yes
Maya - 18 yes
Quinn - 20 or 21
Mona - 19 (not a pledge so must be at least a sophomore) or Jr.
Bella definitely 35-36
Envy/Nicole 30
Ivy 21

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes