R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
Cause its hard to choose between girls you love dont you think? Although I can do several paths, the true one for me is the most important and I don't know what to do. I'm in chapter 4 and I'm really screwed with Maya and Josy ... I don't know how it's going to evolve, but I don't like the situation at all, I feel used and although at first they were my two princesses, now I don't feel like that anymore ...
I feel you bud, that said seems that Maya is the character who actively deceives you. not sure how much that helps with your figuring stuff out. sage seems to specifically have your back the most the most although that may just be the amount of screen time she gets.

also could just be my opinion as i tended to play a netural route bordering on DIK on my first play through

Reactions: DavDR and Gladheim

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Ignoring users and reporting such posts is golden in situations like this believe me. Your internet will be thankful to you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I ignore but I don't report, snitches get stitches. I also like the idea of users who are on everyone's ignore list and don't know it so wonder why nobody responds to their 'thoughts' :LOL:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Cause its hard to choose between girls you love dont you think? Although I can do several paths, the true one for me is the most important and I don't know what to do. I'm in chapter 4 and I'm really screwed with Maya and Josy ... I don't know how it's going to evolve, but I don't like the situation at all, I feel used and although at first they were my two princesses, now I don't feel like that anymore ...
Dump Maya & Josy. They're better as friends and HOT allies. I can't imagine hell being any worse than living with two women in a modern day throuple. You think it's going to be all blow jobs and scissoring, but nah man, it's really synchronized menses and twice the nagging. Oh, and forget about ever being able to watch anything on TV with even a trace amount of testosterone. Pass. :sneaky:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Dump Maya & Josy. They're better as friends and HOT allies. I can't imagine hell being any worse than living with two women in a modern day throuple. You think it's going to be all blow jobs and scissoring, but nah man, it's really synchronized menses and twice the nagging. Oh, and forget about ever being able to watch anything on TV with even a trace amount of testosterone. Pass. :sneaky:
Not my experience :BootyTime:

Reactions: Ilhares

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
God, I hope we get to finally bang Heather in this episode, but I think she's part of the long game by DPC.

She seems to get off on arrogant DIKs and being humiliated, I think if MC gets "corrputed" by Quinn, then MC will have the option to steal her away from Tommy as MC makes his own power play to take control of the frat.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
God, I hope we get to finally bang Heather in this episode, but I think she's part of the long game by DPC.

She seems to get off on arrogant DIKs and being humiliated, I think if MC gets "corrputed" by Quinn, then MC will have the option to steal her away from Tommy as MC makes his own power play to take control of the frat.
You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to completing the full cuckening of Tommy. Heather is going to be one heck of a satisfying notch.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Someone can tell me if choose stay with maya and josy I still can fuck with Jade?? And if I am not with them, do they continue to appear with importance in the plot or is it already a goodbye?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, it's going to be all blow jobs and scissoring:LOL:, for the exact same reason why some of the people not liking them. Josy and Maya are not the typical girls who are friends and willing to share a guy, or tolerate each other for this reason. They love each other and the MC is the Bonus. :cool:
and this is the exact reason why they are less popular. with the other girls , Bella, Jill, Sage. The MC aka the player is the center of the universe, the players can feel or imagen their importance

Bella: I'm gonna be the Man, who warm her cold Heart , teach her how to love again, I am that person..., yade yade yada

Jill: I'm the White knight, the man who protect this cute and innocent, perfect waifu material, from the creepy stalker idiot. I'm the nice guy, we are in a a fairy tale, She and I are perfect for each other. etc etc etc

Sage: I'm the Man, the Alpha, the Dik , who gonna show this girl what the real mans are. I show her she deserve better, and that better is ME.

Josy & Maya: Well I guess I'm just not enough, they want more, they also want each other not just me.

this is the feeling that most of the maya and josy fans probably feeling, they are the third wheel, Josy and Maya only work if you are interested in both of them, if not , if you only care just one of them, then, you feel left out , less important. and unlike Chad or Tybalt, you can't really identify Josy or Maya as an antagonist for you. therefore you stay away from them.

if you are interested in both, then it's not a problem at all. Just like for some people's dream scenario the Jill & Bella three way relationship.

just my thought

Last edited:

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
DIK's brothers, and maggots... the day we've been waiting for months is finally arriving. Let's celebrate it propperly, 'cause tomorrow, after some decent time of playing through it, we'll be waiting for months. Again.
Gosh I love soundtrack in this game.
My main language is spanish but I studied english to be a teacher so it's not that difficult for me.
I'm not going to rush skipping the renders, i'm going to enjoy the update as it should.
I'm from Poland and I purposely learn english for that kind of stuff. Because the only thing, that doesn't sound shitty in polish, is medieval/fantasy shit :poop: so it's better off playing it in english.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Yes, it's going to be all blow jobs and scissoring:LOL:, for the exact same reason why some of the people not liking them. Josy and Maya are not the typical girls who are friends and willing to share a guy, or tolerate each other for this reason. They love each other and the MC is the Bonus. :cool:
and this is the exact reason why they are less popular. with the other girls , Bella, Jill, Sage. The MC aka the player is the center of the universe, the players can feel or imagen their importance

Bella: I'm gonna be the Man, who warm her cold hard , teach her how to love again, I am that person..., yade yade yada

Jill: I'm the White knight, the man who protect this cute and innocent, perfect waifu material, from the creepy stalker idiot. I'm the nice guy, we are in a a fairy tale, She and I are perfect for each other. etc etc etc

Sage: I'm the Man, the Alpha, the KId, who gonna show this girl what the real mans are. I show her she deserve better, and that better is ME.

Josy & Maya: Well I guess I'm just not enough, they want more, they also want each other not just me.

this is the feeling that most of the maya and josy fans probably feeling, they are the third wheel, Josy and Maya only work if you are interested in both of them, if not , if you only care just one of them, then, you feel left out , less important. and unlike Chad or Tybalt, you can't really identify Josy or Maya as an antagonist for you. therefore you stay away from them.

if you are interested in both, then it's not a problem at all. Just like for some people's dream scenario the Jill & Bella three way relationship.

just my thought
THIS!! This is how I feel, despite knowing that they love you, because that is how their actions with you when they are alone show it. You are not the only one, they love each other in the same way or even more than you. I've been through something similar and that's why that topic touches my heart so much, and I really liked these girls, I wish there was some way to make them cut and still love you separately or something like that. But thats not gonna happen xD

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes