Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
DIK's brothers, and maggots... the day we've been waiting for months is finally arriving. Let's celebrate it propperly, 'cause tomorrow, after some decent time of playing through it, we'll be waiting for months. Again.

Yeah, thats true 1 day and we have to wait another 4-5 months for ep7

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yeah, thats true 1 day and we have to wait another 4-5 months for ep7
Sad,,, and if each one keeps getting more involved as the branches start to appear, it could even go a bit longer... Larger content, but longer wait. All those branches are hard to code without making mistakes and the QC/play testing will go long as well.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
zenfone 4. Im happy with it as all the game i tested from this site works without issues. I do recommend newer ones zen5 or zen6 but 4th is great too and cheap.
I rarely use my phone, and not for this as it is huge, but the I-Phone 11 uses the Mac OS and runs most games just fine, but it eats up memory as it isn't compressed.

Jučko

Jun 19, 2020
Cant wait for the new update :) re-played it like 3 times now :D trying all the routes but was still unable to end up with both josy and maya so far. Is that lime impossible? or will that posibility be available in the updates to come? Bella is by far my favorite for now. a real challenge to get her to like you

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Sad,,, and if each one keeps getting more involved as the branches start to appear, it could even go a bit longer... Larger content, but longer wait. All those branches are hard to code without making mistakes and the QC/play testing will go long as well.
But will be worth it.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Cant wait for the new update :) re-played it like 3 times now :D trying all the routes but was still unable to end up with both josy and maya so far. Is that lime impossible? or will that posibility be available in the updates to come? Bella is by far my favorite for now. a real challenge to get her to like you
I have 6 or 7 saves in the end of ep5 to continue.
Today I think I will not be able to sleep.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I have 6 or 7 saves in the end of ep5 to continue.
Today I think I will not be able to sleep.
Agreed. Am running through CoBD again to pass the time. Played it last weekend and now am going to use it to stop watching clocks.

HJZero

Mar 16, 2018
Is there a certain time when he releases the updates? Just finished another playthrough and can't wait for the next episode tomorrow.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The 4 -5 hours is roughly speaking.. Maybe if u play with with mini games on ... And dont skip the reading of the words... PLus some jack off time calculated with every sexy animation .... It may become accurate :ROFLMAO:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'm assuming they mean for the combo of all variations depending on save state. No way it's 4-5 hrs for a single playthrough.
you gotta factor in peoples different reading speed, say for non-native english speakers, different choices which leads to different scenes or no scene at all, as well as other optional things like mini-games, freeroams and etc.

If DPC feels as though it'll be 4-6 hours, then what's it'll take. Unless you speedread or take forever :KEK:. It's his game I'm sure can give a good estimate for how long it'll take to complete.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes