bandar

Nov 2, 2020
i have several saves, not all of them at the end of ep.5 but close. that crossroad in the end of cap.3 demanded it lol

balbowa

Nov 6, 2020
Are the 0.5.1 and 0.5.2 versions by Dr Pink or were they bug fixes made by users of this forum, I ask because I'm wondering what happens to those that restart the game with the 0.6.0 version, also how long did it take for those version to get uploaded once 0.5.0 was released, thanks.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
At the end of EP5
i've seen several posts about that the last month or so, i think they are around here. Try using the search function and limit it to this thread maybe you'll find something. I could upload my saves if you want, i have 3 but i'm far from having everything unlocked

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It seems that we're down to the last 24 hours before episode 6. With that in mind, I would like to invite everyone to tell us your favorite moment in the game so far. As an aside. if you are going to use images, please limit yourself to one in replying to this so we don't image spam the thread. Here's my favorite, I LOLed for minutes the first time I saw this
In Ep.5, I liked the picnic (MC, Josy, Maya)!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How many requests for updates between now and tomorrow? 20-30-more?
Yeah, this next week's going to be fun. :cautious:

First it starts with the barrage of "when's the update?", then it becomes "where's the update?" 5 seconds after he posts it on Patreon, then come all the people complaining that they can't get the update because of slow servers, then there will be the confusion and complaining about why the patch doesn't work with their modded game and modded saves, and then we're in for "how do I get X scene?", "where do I find X render?", "how to advance past X scene?", "how to get past X minigame?", "anyone know what this bug is and how do I fix it?", "walkthrough?", "ANDROID?!?!?!?!", "anybody got a torrent link?", etc, etc, etc.

After that dies down, then we might actually be able to start to discussing the episode.

LurkerAndy

Jun 3, 2018
For those who play this game on their mobile, can I know what's your phone model? Just for reference in buying a new phone. Thanks.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If she's sorted out the crabs situation, I'm down for that. :sneaky:
From a looks standpoint, Arieth is one of the best models in game. IIRC she is a custom design by a supporter named Dawe. It's so funny to me that DPC took Dawe's hard work on the Arieth model and turned her into the most braindead whore of a character. Not only that but in game he made Dawe a closeted gay dumb jock with a micro penis who can't get it up. What a way to repay the real life Dawe. :giggle:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
It seems that we're down to the last 24 hours before episode 6. With that in mind, I would like to invite everyone to tell us your favorite moment in the game so far. As an aside. if you are going to use images, please limit yourself to one in replying to this so we don't image spam the thread. Here's my favorite, I LOLed for minutes the first time I saw this

I am between two: When the MC invites Jill out on a date. Tybalt's face is priceless.
The scene with Sage in the backyard of HOT's house.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Well, I don't know , I'm still going through chapter 4, but here we go, why is it so difficult to choose? I mean I love Isabella, but she is married, Jill is beautiful and I love her, Maya and Josy, damn, here I am screwed, it really hurt me a lot to see that they were together ... incredible that a game has made me feel things like real, well maybe because I myself lived something similar ... and Sage, Sage has things that I like in a woman, she is daring, sexy and loves to play ... I don't know what the hell to do or which way to choose ... why!? oh God help me xD

The rest of the girls are pretty and sexy as hell but i only want to fuck them by now, nothing more serious

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes