Donor
Apr 11, 2020
If you don't try to kiss her, she will still have this face after your leaving
I gotta replay this scene then - i was super certain that we only got this one shot of that specific face of hers. Might be wrong though...it's been a while. Will report back. (thx for pointing it out though, tbf it's easy to get caught up in everything Quinn related :LOL:)

Gwen.Tennyson

Apr 16, 2018
Hey, I've got a question. I'm playing this... like for a year. but only a compressed version with a mod. Now I feel like I should play the original version with high quality renders and without any mod or walkthrough from the beginning. If I download the original 0.5.2 version of BADIK, then should i only need to download "Ep.6 update only patch" when it releases or will it be buggy? will I have to download the whole game to play it without any bugs?

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Hey, I've got a question. I'm playing this... like for a year. but only a compressed version with a mod. Now I feel like I should play the original version with high quality renders and without any mod or walkthrough from the beginning. If I download the original 0.5.2 version of BADIK, then should i only need to download "Ep.6 update only patch" when it releases or will it be buggy? will I have to download the whole game to play it without any bugs?
someone talk about 5.2 have problems, it's only one day, you can wait to 6.0. It's a recomendation

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gwen.Tennyson

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
It seems that we're down to the last 24 hours before episode 6. With that in mind, I would like to invite everyone to tell us your favorite moment in the game so far. As an aside. if you are going to use images, please limit yourself to one in replying to this so we don't image spam the thread. Here's my favorite, I LOLed for minutes the first time I saw this
Good pick.

I'd like to add this to our list of memorable Quinn moments...
View attachment 896378

It's the scene right after you try to kiss her : This first frame is nothing but sheer vulnerability and her not being able to express her feelings - just a few moments/seconds after that her angry walls come back up again. Hnng...

edit: shoutout to my dude xsssssssss
woah DAMN! Didn't expected anyone to select this particular scene, i was just writing about this in my Top 5 fav moments.
Regardless, some of my favorite moments i can think of rn (most of them are mentioned already :HideThePain:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you don't try to kiss her, she will still have this face after your leaving
True

Last edited:

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Thats a weird way to say Karen Rebecca Johnson :KEK:

When the update comes out it will have a walkthrough? mod? how about android? Torrent link? How long do you think it will take for me to finish downloading? after I finish the ep when will be the next update?
And more important is NTR avoidable? someone please
What do you mean" Is NTR avoidable"? we're going to have NTR in this update??

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes