Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
It seems that we're down to the last 24 hours before episode 6. With that in mind, I would like to invite everyone to tell us your favorite moment in the game so far. As an aside. if you are going to use images, please limit yourself to one in replying to this so we don't image spam the thread. Here's my favorite, I LOLed for minutes the first time I saw this
Surprisingly, I`ll go for the end of Ep.5 where you lie on the blanket with Josy and Maya.
Nice upskirts...plus our lucky boy getting to sleep with both of them, I mean Maya has an amazing body despite looking like the walking dead with no makeup on. Yeah, wholesome goodness, plus drinking Maya`s soda is funny.

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
Rooftop with Quinn.
Good pick.

I'd like to add this to our list of memorable Quinn moments...
711545_1592502883707.png

It's the scene right after you try to kiss her : This first frame is nothing but sheer vulnerability and her not being able to express her feelings - just a few moments/seconds after that her angry walls come back up again. Hnng...

edit: shoutout to my dude xsssssssss

Last edited:

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Just here to say Bella = Best girl
Thats a weird way to say Karen Rebecca Johnson :KEK:

When the update comes out it will have a walkthrough? mod? how about android? Torrent link? How long do you think it will take for me to finish downloading? after I finish the ep when will be the next update?
And more important is NTR avoidable? someone please

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Thats a weird way to say Karen Rebecca Johnson :KEK:

When the update comes out it will have a walkthrough? mod? how about android? Torrent link? How long do you think it will take for me to finish downloading? after I finish the ep when will be the next update?
And more important is NTR avoidable? someone please
there must be a mutant form of the covid (no lethal) which, instead of taking away the taste and smell, dazzles the sight...:WaitWhat:

:p :D;)

• Haha
Reactions: n0cn1l
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes