bandar

Nov 2, 2020
Just wanted to say, I came here for the faps, stayed for the story. First time ever I replay a game to check different paths. Brilliant dialogues that make you laugh, think... and horny, of course. Never would have thought this kind of game could exist. Bravo.

PS: Maya 4ever!

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Quinn has certain feelings for MC for sure. but, I don't think we can call it love, atleast at this point in time.
What's love got to do, got to do with it
What's love but a second hand emotion
What's love got to do, got to do with it
Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hahaa, i hope that too.
And with only one more day to go, I'm really walking on egg shells. It's crazy. I'm driving defensively, I'm drinking plenty of water, I'm being cordial with people so they don't stab me. I'm even wanking at a nice, moderate, leisurely pace instead of jackhammering it, lest my heart give out before I can download and play ep. 6.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I cant choose one... is very very difficult, I love Maya, Jill, Sage, Josy, Isabella... even Envy or Lily or Jade :love:

Coashton

May 14, 2020
I feel like I need to just post a comment for my own sanity. Living with this game and not talking about it to anyone is killing me.

I've downloaded and played at least 20 other games from this site, and none come close to the level of attachment I feel to this game. (Although this was the first one that I played). Found the game on Steam, paid for it when there was only 4 episodes and have paid on patreon when the last episode came out. Any recommendations? In the middle of Broken Dreamers at the moment, but really not getting into it, I'm not really into Sci-fi.

I can only imagine the level of mindfuck that comes with creating a game with so many choices and options, hat's off to DPC. :cool:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
is quinn really in love with mc or just love becoming fuck buddy with him?
Not love but she is clearly infatuated with him, many of her moves are designed to get a reaction from the MC. Sage tells you that she is always ranting about him...I believe the more DiK things you do, the more she sees you as potential fuckbuddy/lover. She also drops hints that she likes when you try to control her, plus when you get her to suck you off on the roof, she admits she doesn`t normally suck just any guys dick.

Make of it what you will, but it`s pretty obvious she is majorly attracted to our boy ;)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
but is Rusty still interested in Jill? we don't know, but Tybalt does nothing to hide it

then a Rusty ending wouldn't even be a bad ending, it would be pretty useless. it's only natural that Jill could find someone
I think he might be. Rusty mentions at one point that he doesn't party at the Pink Rose anymore but just seems to chat with the ladies (he knew that Lily had signed up for B & R). I think at the point where the game begins that the party lifestyle is starting to fade for him, but he's still stuck in his bubble. Rusty may be ready for a good adult relationship.

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
I think he might be. Rusty mentions at one point that he doesn't party at the Pink Rose anymore but just seems to chat with the ladies (he knew that Lily had signed up for B & R). I think at the point where the game begins that the party lifestyle is starting to fade for him, but he's still stuck in his bubble. Rusty may be ready for a good adult relationship.
Yeah the end of the episode seemed like solid set up for him to have a real character arc but I guess of the 'bad ending' possibilities with jill he'd be the least bad

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes