Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yeah, this next week's going to be fun. :cautious:

First it starts with the barrage of "when's the update?", then it becomes "where's the update?" 5 seconds after he posts it on Patreon, then come all the people complaining that they can't get the update because of slow servers, then there will be the confusion and complaining about why the patch doesn't work with their modded game and modded saves, and then we're in for "how do I get X scene?", "where do I find X render?", "how to advance past X scene?", "how to get past X minigame?", "anyone know what this bug is and how do I fix it?", "walkthrough?", "ANDROID?!?!?!?!", "anybody got a torrent link?", etc, etc, etc.

After that dies down, then we might actually be able to start to discussing the episode.
I'm with you man.... it is going to be nuts

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Someone's probably asked this before, but does anyone know how many chapters the game's expected to have in the end?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
For those who play this game on their mobile, can I know what's your phone model? Just for reference in buying a new phone. Thanks.
zenfone 4. Im happy with it as all the game i tested from this site works without issues. I do recommend newer ones zen5 or zen6 but 4th is great too and cheap.

Reactions: LurkerAndy
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes