Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
you gotta factor in peoples different reading speed, say for non-native english speakers, different choices which leads to different scenes or no scene at all, as well as other optional things like mini-games, freeroams and etc.

If DPC feels as though it'll be 4-6 hours, then what's it'll take. Unless you speedread or take forever :KEK:. It's his game I'm sure can give a good estimate for how long it'll take to complete.
Probably 2-3 hours for each path (Dik-Chick-Neutral) but it could be less.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
you gotta factor in peoples different reading speed, say for non-native english speakers, different choices which leads to different scenes or no scene at all, as well as other optional things like mini-games, freeroams and etc.

If DPC feels as though it'll be 4-6 hours, then what's it'll take. Unless you speedread or take forever :KEK:. It's his game I'm sure can give a good estimate for how long it'll take to complete.
In my experience lots of weg devs have no clue about the true gameplay time of their games. Unlike mainstream game devs, they often add all the different paths and scene variations in game time ignoring the fact that most players are doing a single playthrough. For comparison, when CDPR or some game journo says Witcher 3 takes around 120 hrs, they mean the time it took to complete the game with their specific set of choices, without all the different paths.

Don't get me wrong, BADIK is definetely a game that delivers good, content-full updates. Probably the most "meaty" on the site right now. I just asked because none of the previous updates were even close to that, even with mini-games (I never skip on first playthrough unless it's a shitty game).

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
In my experience lots of weg devs have no clue about the true gameplay time of their games. Unlike mainstream game devs, they often add all the different paths and scene variations in game time ignoring the fact that most players are doing a single playthrough. For comparison, when CDPR or some game journo says Witcher 3 takes around 120 hrs, they mean the time it took to complete the game with their specific set of choices, without all the different paths.

Don't get me wrong, BADIK is definetely a game that delivers good, content-full updates. Probably the most "meaty" on the site right now. I just asked because none of the previous updates were even close to that, even with mini-games (I never skip on first playthrough unless it's a shitty game).
This is the largest update he's made so far so expect this update in particular to take longer to complete then the previous ones.

Gwen.Tennyson

Apr 16, 2018
It seems that we're down to the last 24 hours before episode 6. With that in mind, I would like to invite everyone to tell us your favorite moment in the game so far. As an aside. if you are going to use images, please limit yourself to one in replying to this so we don't image spam the thread. Here's my favorite, I LOLed for minutes the first time I saw this
Every moment with Camila and Bella :love: God, Camila is one of the hottest and the most underrated character in the game. Hope she'll be a LI and get more character development in future updates
1605209894045.png

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Sp must you....he was referring to Jill posting 8 thousand damn images all the time. Something he has been asked not to time and time and time again.
Yeah just noticed it my bad havent been coming to this tread alot caus of people like u pissing and moaning about every little thing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

eternalfyre

Aug 10, 2017
Well, I don't know , I'm still going through chapter 4, but here we go, why is it so difficult to choose? I mean I love Isabella, but she is married, Jill is beautiful and I love her, Maya and Josy, damn, here I am screwed, it really hurt me a lot to see that they were together ... incredible that a game has made me feel things like real, well maybe because I myself lived something similar ... and Sage, Sage has things that I like in a woman, she is daring, sexy and loves to play ... I don't know what the hell to do or which way to choose ... why!? oh God help me xD

The rest of the girls are pretty and sexy as hell but i only want to fuck them by now, nothing more serious
Why choose just one - when you can choose all of them in different timelines and saves?

That’s the beauty of us existing outside of the visual novels right? So that we can freely experience all endings or only follow the paths that we want to follow. That’s why Acing Lessons was great - well except for the ridiculous one-way choice we had to make. But even then, we still got to experience what each side of the story looks like.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Why choose just one - when you can choose all of them in different timelines and saves?

That’s the beauty of us existing outside of the visual novels right? So that we can freely experience all endings or only follow the paths that we want to follow. That’s why Acing Lessons was great - well except for the ridiculous one-way choice we had to make. But even then, we still got to experience what each side of the story looks like.
Cause its hard to choose between girls you love dont you think? Although I can do several paths, the true one for me is the most important and I don't know what to do. I'm in chapter 4 and I'm really screwed with Maya and Josy ... I don't know how it's going to evolve, but I don't like the situation at all, I feel used and although at first they were my two princesses, now I don't feel like that anymore ...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Probably 2-3 hours for each path (Dik-Chick-Neutral) but it could be less.
I reckon for those who are doing a more focused playthrough with just 1 or 2 LIs and maybe a couple of side chicks, it will probably take that long, and perhaps the 4-6 hour estimate is for those on the man-whore route where they're going after all the girls. That would be good for me since that's the route I'm on. :giggle:

don't care
:FacePalm:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes