R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
THIS!! This is how I feel, despite knowing that they love you, because that is how their actions with you when they are alone show it. You are not the only one, they love each other in the same way or even more than you. I've been through something similar and that's why that topic touches my heart so much, and I really liked these girls, I wish there was some way to make them cut and still love you separately or something like that. But thats not gonna happen xD
So true... I'd also gone through something similar so the reveal messed with me for a couple of days. fortunately I only started playing this fairly recently so i had some content post that reveal otherwise it may have been a lot longer before i came back to the game

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If the mc can't stay at the dik´s mansion, will he probably go with Sage, Bella, Maya or Derek again ?
I'm tired of being a vagabond and the mansion library was already in a trashed state, so I'm fine living there while cleaning up. It would be a shame if we have to do a repeat of a homeless storyline that has already been explored.

Iwasneverhere42

Jun 5, 2019
Might be a theory but I think that Isabella's daughter was friends with Jill. But maybe Isabella pushed her daughter too hard in school or stressed her out to the point where she killed herself. Or maybe Isabella's husband was abusive and caused that event. This has an adverse affect as Isabella feels bad for wanting to love a guy that she knew her daughter would've possibly dated as it's a small college and most likely that's where she went to college.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So we can go The Hobo Path and exchange our body for some place to sleep
More that MC could simply move into Derek's old room; since he's on generally good terms with the Tri-Betas he should get on reasonably well with his potential new room-mate (whose name I'm totally blanking on :FacePalm:)

While it makes sense story wise I doubt it'll happen as that's yet more work for DPC and, more importantly, more waiting for us :oops:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Might be a theory but I think that Isabella's daughter was friends with Jill. But maybe Isabella pushed her daughter too hard in school or stressed her out to the point where she killed herself. Or maybe Isabella's husband was abusive and caused that event. This has an adverse affect as Isabella feels bad for wanting to love a guy that she knew her daughter would've possibly dated as it's a small college and most likely that's where she went to college.
Bella is about 36, Jill is most likely 20.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If the mc can't stay at the dik´s mansion, will he probably go with Sage, Bella, Maya or Derek again ?
MC attended Hells Week almost exclusively to have a place to sleep (because childishly he couldn't find a compromise with Troy)

so I really think he will sleep there, at the cost of sleeping on the floor.

I think it will also go like this because creating different paths the second time for the same reason would seem lazy on the part of DPC

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
DPC hasn't stated any other girls age but you can assume they're around MC's age. Bella being the obvious outlier as a fully grown adult.
Well I assumed that MC have 18 maybe 19, Jill are maybe 21 or 22, Maya, Derek, Josy same age as MC, Sage, Quinn, Riona same age as Jill .

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes