ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Did anyone get Isabella DnG scene.I couldnt get it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also i other news, I finished Episode 6! Well, somewhat. I seem to have run into a nasty bug that will crash the Gender Studies test if the MC isn't with Maya and has mini-games turned off. Boo! So I have an incomplete runthrough and about 80 pages to catch up on in this thread, but I'll give my thoughts now before I forget them.

Overall it's pretty good. Lots of nice character moments and it does suggest something about where the story might be going from here. The length is worthy of the wait, and I'd say I'm satisfied. But I will admit I don't like a lot of the new features. The new title screen is both uglier and way to busy than the old one. The map for the DIK mansion helps navigation there, but those damn arrows are still a pain in the ass everywhere else; DPC desperately needs to learn how to maintain our kinesthetic sense during transitions!

The new mansion repair mini-game is potentially fun, but the interface is atrocious. It's a royal pain assigning dozens of points across 4 categories and 9 characters with no recourse if you misclick other than resetting the whole thing. Plus you can't review the available assignments until AFTER you spend points, meaning it's either a lot of memorization or a bloody inefficient system. As usual, mini-games remain a wickedly double-edged sword.

Also, it really makes a mess out of the personal money system. Everyone is talking about finding jobs, yet the MC has been earning money the whole time despite the two apparently being incompatible. Gameplay and story segregation, I now, but this is pushing it too far, IMHO. Also, I did explore a lot of the free-roams in a non-mini-game playthrough, but I didn't see much money in them. It looks like the mini-game/no mini-game money dichotomy is going to become much, much worse. Not what I was hoping for.

The new animations were pretty good I would say, probably a step above DPC's usual. The music was good too, but that's actually a step down from "great" the way it's been up to now. Perhaps it will grow on me with more exposure, we'll see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's going to be another long ~5 months, but I'm still in this for the long haul. :)

KingIronside

Nov 1, 2018
it seems like u need a magical apple to get the bella dng scene do u guys know how to get the magical apple i only have the normal one

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'rx' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/update6.rpyc", line 167, in script
  File "C:\Users\scary\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\scary\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'rx' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.2
Sat Nov 14 10:13:02 2020

Any help here?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Dont you think the fun on this games is doing the things by yourself? Wheres the fun in asking how to obtain that scene or another?

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Unlocked all the scenes except the Maya & Josy scene is at 50%. Still missing some of the special renders.
Has anyone gotten the Maya & Josy scene to 100%?
Replaced persistent and put the save in both locations, but still not working for me. What should I do? Also, what about the DS Store file?

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Unlocked all the scenes except the Maya & Josy scene is at 50%. Still missing some of the special renders.
Has anyone gotten the Maya & Josy scene to 100%?
Youre not missing much. If Maya didnt do the thighjob stuff with you in like chapter 2 or whatever, 100% on that scene is just that except its Josy doing it.

Jan 15, 2019
Story moved very fast in this episode in comparison to previous episodes

Initially i thought that letter from mother will be cliffhanger

From rusty-cathy talks to birthday all parts were finished quickly

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes