darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
so as per instruction attached into it..

it will not work in modified files. :confused:
It depends. If you have the unpacked game (v5.0.2) that was in OP before the most recent update, you will have to use the extra steps I wrote in the text file to make it work.

If you use other types of modifications like walkthrough mod, I didn't do any test about it, so you would have to test it yourself and see if it works for you. You can also try to manually remove any extra modification you have before applying the patch.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I am not sure how I feel about this episode.
On the one hand, certain plot items were completed.
On the other, certain things seems to be tossed into some kind of limbo.
Overall the quality of the artwork was as always, fantastic.
Did it see rushed to you all?
I think it rushed quite a bit. Did we even cover a full day? I guess we did, but it didn't seem like it.
I won't do spoilers, but I was surprised by how little seemed to really get accomplished...
Not saying it was a bad episode, just extremely short and rushed.

Reactions: scalvi

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
I have a love-hate relationship with this game. I absolutely love this game and is probably the best game in my list. However, after every episode I get so fucking depressed that the episode is over and that I have to wait for another 4-5 months for the next episode to be released.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I have a love-hate relationship with this game. I absolutely love this game and is probably the best game in my list. However, after every episode I get so fucking depressed that the episode is over and that I have to wait for another 4-5 months for the next episode to be released.
Especially when this episode seemed very very brief.
I went back through my saves to do the 3 paths and even with that, it was far shorter than previous episodes, regardless of the size.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
On the sage path you are wasting your time you get more out of jill and the others than her i dont even feel she is ending worthy mc a hard sloppy seconds for her:sick:

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
I went back through my saves to do the 3 paths and even with that, it was far shorter than previous episodes, regardless of the size.
While I will agree with the fact that there was lesser to do in this game. I didn't feel it was that short, possibly because of a few questions and theories regarding previous episodes being answered in this one. Furthermore, this episode did leave us on much of a cliffhanger as much as the previous ones, at least for the path I am on right now.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
My main issue is with the D&G stuff.

It added nothing of value to the story whatsoever and clearly took up 75% of the development time on the episode. The D&G stuff is why im designating this a quantity > quality filler episode.

Like you said, the main plot with the main characters barely budged this episode. I think this spanned maybe 3-4 days max?

And now it will take another half year to hopefully not see an episode like this repeat.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
While I will agree with the fact that there was lesser to do in this game. I didn't feel it was that short, possibly because of a few questions and theories regarding previous episodes being answered in this one. Furthermore, this episode did leave us on much of a cliffhanger as much as the previous ones, at least for the path I am on right now.
I am still not sure. I am on 3 paths. Sage, J&M and Bella/Jill. I got some satisfaction to be sure on 2 of those 3, however, it just felt rushed. I was not sucked in like I have been in the past. More like some important things seemed to be glossed over/blown past too fast to really give any kind of ..."feeling". Even the paths that I had some satisfaction on seemed very abbreviated. Could just be me I guess, but I was really hoping for more progression.

Reactions: DavDR
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes