rj677

May 30, 2020
I have been a passive reader of this thread for about 3 months now and after seeing a lot of theories and interaction in the community, i decided to actually post something in regards of this episode. My views are from a Full DIK playthrough and from a guy whose favorite LI is Sage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, Im really looking forward to see how things progress after that ending. Even though it will be 4-5 months away from now XD

Apr 5, 2018
Don't get me wrong, i like Jill as much as most people do, well a little less after this update due to her agreeing to some of tybalts demands we don't know about but i still choose Sage over her in that scenario because in that situation i would always help a friend out when they are in need and helping an ailing friend over a date just makes logical sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
what can i do now? i used the walkthrough mod for v 0.5 and now i can't load the last saves. i can only start a new game.. can you help me?
Untitled.png

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
I got an error. could anyone help me?

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop

Full traceback:
File "season2/rewards/reward_render_screens/rewards_renders_ep5.rpyc" , line 263 in script
File "G:\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\execution.py" , line 59, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception ("Possible infinite loop." )
Exception: Possible infinite loop

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2018
what can i do now? i used the walkthrough mod for v 0.5 and now i can't load the last saves. i can only start a new game.. can you help me?
Install the "DETECTED MOD" ERROR FIX from the Extras on the front page. You could run into some bugs so don't write over any important saves but it mostly works. After the WT mod is updated, use that instead.

Reactions: chimidot

misterpopo213

Jun 30, 2018
Mac users:
First did a
`chmod -x BeingADIK.app`
Fixed the "can't be opened"
But it wasn't opening so I did:
`chmod -R a+x BeingADIK.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/BeingADIK`
I can now play

Reactions: 23chainz

Dec 1, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "/Users/Benedikt/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Users/Benedikt/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "/Users/Benedikt/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Users/Benedikt/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/Users/Benedikt/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "/Users/Benedikt/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "/Users/Benedikt/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "/Users/Benedikt/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
File "/Users/Benedikt/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 707, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "/Users/Benedikt/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "/Users/Benedikt/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 244, in event
File "/Users/Benedikt/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 946, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "/Users/Benedikt/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "/Users/Benedikt/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "/Users/Benedikt/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loadsave.py", line 761, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "/Users/Benedikt/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1959, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "/Users/Benedikt/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1791, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "/Users/Benedikt/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1709, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Darwin-17.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.6.0
Sat Nov 14 12:25:32 2020

Can somebody help me i really want to play the game but if i want to continue on one of my saves that comes up.
Pls help

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
Tommy had better character development than all the major girls this update lmao
I said it was a shame we didn't get character development for him in episode 5, and I'm glad that my first thought about him of "what a prick" is starting to change

Last edited:

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
Well, one requirement, is surely to not do the Jill picnic date. If you pick Jill, MC will start looking her picture while ordering drink, and that is cut short the whole "father son" storyline. and I guess the other one is to not sextext with Envy or "break up with her". I assume Nora is for those who rejected Envy

It's fascinating to see how some decisions lock others out and its not based on the affinity system. but decisions of who you pick. :cool:
Actually on my massive DIK route i was able to get scenes both with Nora and Envy in this episode

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

gniiial

Jul 8, 2018
NO Savegames at all work anymore... Another game for the trash, because a developer does not prevent this :poop: from happening in his game...
Why the hell don't they just finish the game, instead of updating something that is "new" somehow and break the whole game. Who wants to play 3-5 times a game, because of this :poop:? If i enjoy a game i play it again to see how it plays out on another route, but this makes me just delete everything... :mad::sick:

Has anyone found a way to play with the old saves?!

tonyplees

Oct 8, 2017
can't seem to get the aptch running. I put all the files into the game folder as instructed but it won't update. the instruction video also only have 2 files while my patch file has about 20 or so

Reactions: Zongor

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
can't seem to get the aptch running. I put all the files into the game folder as instructed but it won't update. the instruction video also only have 2 files while my patch file has about 20 or so
For such a good game, it's pretty unbelievable that this is how one has to update...mine doesn't work either. Download the latest version in full is >10Gb. I guess it's too hard to split the chapters to manageable sizes?

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes