lucaskhane

Apr 23, 2020
I was waiting this...no really, this was unexpected. Sooo excited to play the game. One thing, is available for android??

qwer

Sep 9, 2016
how do i install a save? i put the folder in my game/save folder, and the save works but it didnt unlock any scenes

--HP--

May 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
The wrong month to release it though you know no nut November.
I will be waiting and completing the challenge and then play episode 6.
BTW Love this game.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Actually on my massive DIK route i was able to get scenes both with Nora and Envy in this episode
I don't think it has anything do with being a "massive DIK" .if a scene require a certain affinity, it's always presented. This has more to do with you general choices. for example J And M automatically lock you out form Jade, and in this updatet Quinn and I assume Sarah too. and probably the kiss with Lilly before the math class.

and in this update if you pick Jill, She lock you out from the Nora, and the Envy and her friend content. Where as Sage not lock you out from it.

Reactions: fromsovngard

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Took me 3 hours to complete this episode, Thanks for the hardwork Dr. PinkCake. AWESOME EPISODE
Can't wait next episode.... HUHUHUHU. next year T_T
How did you get the lewd scenes with Jade, wenches, Riona... etc during the DnD? I tried to seduce them but doesn't work. Help me, man haha

ApostolXross

Feb 23, 2018
Mac users:
First did a
`chmod -x BeingADIK.app`
Fixed the "can't be opened"
But it wasn't opening so I did:
`chmod -R a+x BeingADIK.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/BeingADIK`
I can now play
Hi, for me on MacOS Big Sur this solution didn't work. I used:
1. chmod +x BeingADIK.app/Contents/MacOS/*
2. and after granting Gatekeeper permission used this one:
3. chmod -R a+x BeingADIK.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/BeingADIK

Reactions: hunterbide

TheillKid

Sep 5, 2020
Guys can anyone help? i can't load images/classes/math101_choice.png during math class and cant seem to progress. Any solution?

Mrtg001

Oct 30, 2018
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png'>:
  File "game/scripts/classes/math101/math_test4.rpy", line 23, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/classes/math101/math_test4.rpyc", line 23, in script
    [L���ʡAZ�uRt)�`����)wf���M�tw3w&Z+>�
I run into an error, during the math questions. I already tried extracting the images again, but i does not solve the problem. What could it be?
I'm having the exact same problem, does anyone know how to solve?

Reactions: TheillKid

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I found all scenes except maya and josy 100% .Tried both going to josy in party and maya in party.Anyone got 100%?
the way I gathered the information, it has something to do with way back to ep3. If you did not have lewd with Maya in ep 3, she did not give you a tight job, Josy will now do it. so its nothing really extra .

I've must admit I'm a little let down by the Josy Maya stuff in this one, I was waiting for this since ep4 , and honestly it was lacking. I was expecting more. :(

EddieS3

May 19, 2019
Here's how I got the scenes for DnD

For Quinn, you have to have had sex with her in earlier episodes to unlock the scene. You just keep using charm and eventually, you will get the option to seduce her or ask for secrets.
I don't know if it's right but when I seduced Quinn in DnD, it unlocked options to seduce Jade, wenches etc.

Also, I believe you need to have had sex with them in previous episodes to unlock and you definitely can't unlock everyone first try.

Example: If you chose not to date Josy and Maya, you won't be able to unlock their DnD etc.

I have multiple saves with different paths so I managed to unlock them.

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes