student00

Apr 26, 2019
It's the whole game buddy, the quality will be a little lower but you won't notice shit. Just click on the .exe and a program opens... that's the game.
Is that compressed playable ? Because the link dissapear from the 1st page...i saw it there before :unsure:

dalgas

May 24, 2020

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Coming these days to this thread is like watching a car crashed on the road while you pass by. You know you shouldn't look at it, but it's somehow fascinating.

Do you guys read yourselves before posting? Cause it's obvious you don't read what others have posted before you

JoshTack

Jan 2, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 91, in <module>
File "game/season2/scripts/map_system/map_system.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/map_system/map_system.rpy", line 5, in execute
NameError: name 'map_fast_travel' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks.rpyc", line 91, in script
File "D:\Download\Mozilla\Private\SG\Oct\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Download\Mozilla\Private\SG\Oct\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 91, in <module>
File "D:\Download\Mozilla\Private\SG\Oct\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Download\Mozilla\Private\SG\Oct\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Download\Mozilla\Private\SG\Oct\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Download\Mozilla\Private\SG\Oct\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\Download\Mozilla\Private\SG\Oct\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "D:\Download\Mozilla\Private\SG\Oct\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Download\Mozilla\Private\SG\Oct\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Download\Mozilla\Private\SG\Oct\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Download\Mozilla\Private\SG\Oct\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/season2/scripts/map_system/map_system.rpy", line 5, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 5, in <module>
NameError: name 'map_fast_travel' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.2
Sat Nov 14 19:40:26 2020

How To Solve this error?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I am still not sure. I am on 3 paths. Sage, J&M and Bella/Jill. I got some satisfaction to be sure on 2 of those 3, however, it just felt rushed. I was not sucked in like I have been in the past. More like some important things seemed to be glossed over/blown past too fast to really give any kind of ..."feeling". Even the paths that I had some satisfaction on seemed very abbreviated. Could just be me I guess, but I was really hoping for more progression.
Yeah, I'm right there with you. Nothing felt emotionally satisfying in this episode, the level of the dialogue was much below what we've seen in the past and none of the scene's felt like they mattered.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
4 Months and the results was sooo worth it the game its just perfect a huge bravo at the developer he is the only that does updates to keep the followers updated and the only one that gives a satisfied update i've played the new update for 2 and a half hours no one does this kind of updates most of the devs just give us blue balls but he does give not only sex scenes but intresting story.. again a huge bravo he is the best

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Guess i have to wait 2 more years before there's some fappable content with Bella and Jill. Kiss --> half a year wait --> HJ --> half a year wait --> BJ --> half a year wait --> utterly boring vaginal missionary postition --> half a year wait --> cow girl --> half a year wait --> doggy. Yeah, this is going nowhere. Game has way too many characters.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Hi guys,

Quick question, am I the only whose game is kinda laggy?
Like it sometimes takes a second or two for the game to register a click or a movement.
Everything was working fine up to episode 4 then I changed laptop and got a better one and somehow now it’s lagging.

Is there a way for me to optimise it or should I just play with te compressed version (it’s a gaming laptop with every “normal” game I’ve played so far working smoothly so I’m a bit confused).

Thanks for the help!
Compressed lags a bit when a choice appears too.

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes