rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Quick question for anyone that knows but is episode 5/6 season 2 or is it still part of season 1 because i last played until the end of ep4 which was version 0.4.2 and it said to stay tuned for season 2 so is ep5/6 S2 or is s2 a separate thing coming next year?

ApostolXross

Feb 23, 2018

I've tried both your and the other posters method, but I keep getting the following messages in terminal:
chmod: BeingADIK.app: No such file or directory
chmod: BeingADIK.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/BeingADIK: No such file or directory

The program is in my applications folder. Any advice?
when inputting chmod with atributes drag Your app from Finder into terminal window. There should be full path to the app in terminal line. For example input chmod +x and then drag the app, now continue with command (be sure to delete additional "space" which will appear after the drag.
Here is how full line looks like in my example (your path will be different): chmod +x /Users/someuser/Documents/BeingADIK-0.6.0-macOS/BeingADIK.app/Contents/MacOS/*

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I'm gonna want to speculate here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also doubt Tommy or Nick, I don't think it was Jamie, at the end of the episode, Dr. Burke has the video of the MC and Jade. Someone of the diks must have given it to him. Nick could have copied it before Rusty changed the combination of the safe or Tommy to get the MC kicked out.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Quick question for anyone that knows but is episode 5/6 season 2 or is it still part of season 1 because i last played until the end of ep4 which was version 0.4.2 and it said to stay tuned for season 2 so is ep5/6 S2 or is s2 a separate thing coming next year?
Ep5&6 are part of season 2

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016

I also doubt Tommy or Nick, I don't think it was Jamie, at the end of the episode, Dr. Burke has the video of the MC and Jade. Someone of the diks must have given it to him. Nick could have copied it before Rusty changed the combination of the safe or Tommy to get the MC kicked out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 2665978

Some kind soul please upload a Ch.6 full save with 100% Josy/Maya. Cannot unlock. Cheers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
I really liked the new DIK House management minigame, I'm always up for more gameplay element.

Would be cool if we could have in future a kind of Yakuza's Cabaret Club time-management minigame when working at the Stripclub as manager. Where you can hire & level up strippers, buy more clothes, assign them, get money and some extra lewd.

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
As for Roaster, whatever answers will do or there are things will affect the story like the previous episode?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
No. I do hope there are some people smart enough to use the search function or willing to spend 5 minutes taking a look at the last 20 pages. Not enough people, it seems
Having to waste time browsing through 20(!) pages, for something that can easily get answered in a minute from many people who had the same issue (very active thread) doesn't indicate intelligence. Quite the opposite. I give you the search function although it needs a sort by latest button on the result page instead of needing to use advanced.

Yes, there are special cases who are asking for a thing two posts above theirs. But if they missed that I'm sure they won't be seeing any complaint posts about them anytime soon...

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I started playing this game because of the girls. But now the highlight is ALWAYS Derek in the gender studies class. Derek threesome with Wendy and Minny is at least what we deserve.

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes