Dec 27, 2018
I'm gonna want to speculate here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And you find Nick squatting in the library where Rusty finds the laptop.
Plus Nick is the most nervous immediately after Rusty's meeting with Cathy too

On a side note:-

Neutral/CHICK Path for this update was, and I can't believe I'ma say this about a Dr Pinkcake game, rather mediocre. The Bella storyline feels like it's spinning it's wheels in the mud right now. Maya/Josy + Jill's stories got what I consider to be incremental progression right up until the episode ending.

Hopefully the DIK path has more meat to it (and I suspect it probably does).

Johnneve

Jun 23, 2020
I'm kinda disappointed about this update. The episode was way too short, it had alot of annoying-out of story- DnG gameplay (and episode's scenes were mostly from DnG, also annoying) and not enough scenes with Jill and Sage (and Camilla). Also Jill isn't the kind of character that would dump you the day you open up to her fully. IDK man. I still love the game tho.

Reactions: Rufluszs and scalvi

Dillon Patel

Sep 12, 2018
Yo can someone give me a quick step by step process on how to run on mac coz it says it cant be opened on mine and doesnt give me the option to allow it like it does for most other downloads

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The Update only, does not work.

Put all the patch files in the "game" file and replace. Result the game is still in version 0.5.2, even extraditing the .rpa files to replace them, it does not work.
Because you downloaded the unpacked version of 5.2 from this site, this has been explained dozens, if not hundreds of times, sometimes multiple times on the same page.

You need 5.0 or 5.1 from here as a base download to use the update patch, the official 5.2 from DPC's patreon or simply download the full 6.0.

Shhux

Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, my game doesn t update, I have V 5.2 freshly downloaded today and the new version patch, I copied the content of "Patch" folder in the "Game" folder and replace what was there and nothing still showing v0.5.2 in the game, I also copied specifically the "patch_v024.rpa" and "scripts.rpa" files in the game folder like in the video provided and still nothing, any ideas?

Dorpump

May 4, 2020
Hi guys, my game doesn t update, I have V 5.2 freshly downloaded today and the new version patch, I copied the content of "Patch" folder in the "Game" folder and replace what was there and nothing still showing v0.5.2 in the game, I also copied specifically the "patch_v024.rpa" and "scripts.rpa" files in the game folder like in the video provided and still nothing, any ideas?
I have the same problem it just shows 0.5.2

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes