dalgas

May 24, 2020
I was hoping to get to talk to the blonde milf in the bar, her intro is animated afterall but sadly nothing.
Succeed on Swyper with Nora and you can bang if you play your cards right

I noticed that too. Dude seems nervous. I'm pretty sure something happened to his maggot brother in the past.
Vinny was his maggot brother. You know, the one who got expelled from the DIKs and now is a dealer

Reactions: flame13th

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
This update was really solid, I can finally make a choice, Jill is my favourite. Wish we had more of her and Sage. I despise that cunt Tybalt... oh and great stuff with Nicole too.

Gwen.Tennyson

Apr 16, 2018
Does anyone knows the combination of choices to beat Tommy's ass? or Is it always "Kick, Punch, Dodge, Kick? or is Tommy really sucks at fighting no matter which combination MC uses?

Xzar

May 12, 2017
ANDROID users, you can play the game without an android version.

download JoiPlay
20201114_143058.jpg

Download Bdik for windows (I used the full version, not the compressed one. It doesn't mean the compressed will not works) and unzip it.

Start the app.

Add the game by pressing +.
Fill the requested info (icon and version are avoiable). The exe file is in the folder where you unzipped the game previously.

Screenshot_20201114-142840_JoiPlay.jpg

Press the icon with the name previously written.

Enjoy

Screenshot_20201114-142830_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Does anyone knows the combination of choices to beat Tommy's ass? or Is it always "Kick, Punch, Dodge, Kick? or is Tommy really sucks at fighting no matter which combination MC uses?
Any combo in any order will work. Just make sure you're hitting the arrow keys fast enough to win.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
So apparently if you are neutral/chick you don't get the menu to lead DIKs into tasks, you get the title just for the namesakes, but you don't go through the interface where you need to assign DIKs to jobs

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes