desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Without any solid proof of MC doing these things the lawsuit would most likely be dismissed and fairly quckly at that. I don't envision an attempted lawsuit accusing one of trespassing without solid evidence being prolonged.
Ummm MC punched the dude in front of everyone. Even if you didn't punch him, multiple people saw him in the building. MC even talked to some guys there. They got egged which is maybe vandalism. I can't remember if he stole some shit in there. Maybe some money? Oh and that fish... they did steal that fish and uploaded a picture lol. Witness testimony is direct evidence. I ain't no lawyer, but I'm pretty sure there are grounds for trespassing, vandalism, theft, and assault charges here. Plus, whose to say there isn't security cameras in the building or at least in the courtyard?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Mac users:
First did a
`chmod -x BeingADIK.app`
Fixed the "can't be opened"
But it wasn't opening so I did:
`chmod -R a+x BeingADIK.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/BeingADIK`
I can now play
Wondering: why the -R ?

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
I keep seeing references to Maya's dad shooting/killing someone have I missed a scene or is this based on peoples experience with AL
I think the latter. We haven't seen any signs of violence from him, just being a shitty person.

I actually played AL for the first time about a month ago just because it was referenced here so much. I get why so many people who played it are worried. I didn't really see any tonal similarities between the two... until this episode.

Side note: why are people talking about Mona leaving/getting kicked out but nobody is talking about the large mystery man who is clearly following her? I'm way more concerned about that...

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
fellow mac users: anyone else try downloading with mega? because when I did and i unzipped the file, Finder said the file couldn't be opened but didnt say why. can anyone help?
download The Unarchiver.
Right click the zip file.
Choose "Open with", use The Unarchiver.
Then boom! It works.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I've had every scene with Quinn up till this point and I'm on the DIK path, but I didn't get the Quinn scene for v0.6, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. that one and the Sarah scene are the only ones left for me and I'm not very excited to thoroughly experiment with my playthrough in order to get those Quinn/Sarah scenes

anyway, if you still want the 3 good endings for the DnG game, you should take a look at this post. however, Dawe doesn't have the right password every time. based on what kind of information you gather from the bartender and the wenches, you'll be able to figure out which lowlife is speaking the truth
On my DIK route, I'm only pursuing Sage and Quinn. Up to this point I only have a few saves.

Sage + Quinn and the other HOT's.
Maya + Josy
Jill
Bella

All the routes, besides Sage, are chick. Quite a lot of overlap on the Jill and Bella saves though, so in a way I only have 3 saves. I'm only doing stuff with the HOT's on the Sage/DIK route too.

For the Sarah scene, you need to get paired with her in the gender studies class and I assume I did the previous drinking game with her too from an update or two ago because I only got paired with her on my DIK save (where you could either beat Derrick, or let him win, whatever that scene was at the party) and I only did that on my DIK save.

Also, you need to pay her 3 dollars for it.

Reactions: SCP 001

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
My routes are 2 for now, but can be 3.

1- Im with Josy and Maya and still flirting Sage and Bella and Jill
2-Without the duo + Jade

At the end of 6 the second path will be for Sage too

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019

I've tried both your and the other posters method, but I keep getting the following messages in terminal:
chmod: BeingADIK.app: No such file or directory
chmod: BeingADIK.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/BeingADIK: No such file or directory

The program is in my applications folder. Any advice?
Did you type in this path ? Better drag the file you want to change in the Terminal window after the chmod command.

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
after a birthday scene with the the Diks I'd be suprised if there isn't atleast route that leads to you hooking up with Arieth. even if its set up as some kind of eleborate troll, likely by tommy or possibly john boy as it seems their kind of humor

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I fucking love how Josy just can't contain herself :love: .She was always my number 1 number 2 spot, alongside with Maya. But Josy starting to solidifying Her number 1 spot. although, Maya also starting to open up more and more, the little library moment was a nice touch. literally:devilish:
BeingADIK 2020-11-14 23-44-31-13.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

such a good Girl, and a great friend for Maya, how much she helping her to break her boundaries, and wants her to experience all the great pleasure MC can give to them

amineab

Sep 12, 2019
Hello kids ; I ve been posting a lot of songs from the update today and I m personally done with this for now
I uploaded another one (the one you have on the credits and the hangout with Tommy its called

The song does exist on youtube but it has watermark so yea this is the clean one .
Also feel free to check the otheres
please let me know if i ve missed one that dosent exist there so I can add it .
Anyway , see you in 6 months brothers

Zippos

Sep 11, 2018
I have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed with this update so far. I've just finished it (only 1 path, I didn't do multi runs yet), and it really feels... lacking to say the least ? I'll mark the rest as spoiler

Reactions: brichouse

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed with this update so far. I've just finished it (only 1 path, I didn't do multi runs yet), and it really feels... lacking to say the least ? I'll mark the rest as spoiler

Jade is only for non Maya/josy route

4.80 star(s) 1,514 Votes