• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jan 16, 2020
Bella is love, Bella is life.

Those scenes where Bella and Jill just show how much they care about MC. Bella helping MC with the library and Jill on that date with MC. These are the two best romantic partners in the game imo. I haven't really seen other characters go out of their way to do that for the MC apart from his dad and Derek.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

Those scenes where Bella and Jill just show how much they care about MC. Bella helping MC with the library and Jill on that date with MC. These are the two best romantic partners in the game imo. I haven't really seen other characters go out of their way to do that for the MC apart from his dad and Derek.
Thats true but Sage or Josy and Maya care of him too

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I feel the same as you. I think it comes down to expectation vs reality, as Thanos said, "reality is often disappointing". The expectation here, at least for me, was that whilst this would have some drama, we'd have relatively unrestrained freedom to do whoever we want with little consequence, at least in the early goings. But the reality is that the game punishes players who try to have the whole cake and eat it too, but even punishes players who try to have just half of it.
I'm surprised you're surprised, really.
There are so many moments in this game that leave me scratching my head as to why we should be locked from doing certain things, like helping Quinn in this episode. Why it requires you to be on the DIK path is somewhat baffling because a player could have done several things with Quinn, like have the threesome with her and Riona, stay at Sage's and get most of that scene with her, smoke with her on the roof, text with her in Ep 5 and show concern, all these things that you would think would endear her enough to the MC to make her accept his help, yet she doesn't just because you're not DIK affinity. It's like the M&J ep 4 scene all over again.

I honestly think that limiting the player's options and interactions based on the DIK/CHICK scale and on being in certain relationships is fast becoming a major downside to this game because 9 times out of 10, there's no reason why, story and narrative wise, the MC or certain other characters should not do certain things just because of this. The type of character the MC is, both at a base level and what you make him, is very often not a character who wouldn't do something or who other characters wouldn't want to do something with yet we are forced to see what could be considere unnatural character moments for arbitrary reasons.
This I agree with. Some paths blocking out some choices makes sense, but most of those look like it's "just because". There's not a real ingame reason for blocking Cathy or Jade for M&J players. Same for Jill and Nicole. I would be ok for consecuences for actions, but not for random blocks.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020

This post mde me realize I haven't done a Bella playthrough for Ch 6 yet! I agree that what Jill did was really sweet and showed she cares about MC.

Maya and Josy seem like they're... takers; they mostly use MC, tbh. Hell, even the starts of their relationships with MC were basically built on the desire to use him to get the affection they weren't getting from each other.

Sage is a mess right now so I have no judgment of her yet, but I think she might be sweet once she GETS TF OVER CHAD.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
914567_ep4_car_wash10h.jpg 914567_ep4_car_wash10h.jpg
Wow! Great 1 star review by
tatomcm80. I'm 100% agreed with that view in principle. :unsure: :rolleyes:
THE BEST:
- 3D Model
- Solid game
- Quite content

THE WORST:
- Navigation (Arrows. It's easy to spin around and get lost)
- Dialogue (Sick of stupid conversations)
- Mini games (Luckily you can disable them)
- Personality of girls, female teachers, etc... "Oh! A new guy in the college. Flirt with the fresh meat". Didn't they find a cock before the arrival of the new boy (MC)?
- Plot. (What if you don't want to be a DIK member? Nothing. Yes or yes you have to be.)
- Absurd missions DIK.
- Apps Smartphone.
- Size (+10GB)
- Annoying OST

SUMMARY:
A game thought big but badly implemented. So play the game it's a waste of time for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 16, 2020
This post mde me realize I haven't done a Bella playthrough for Ch 6 yet! I agree that what Jill did was really sweet and showed she cares about MC.

Maya and Josy seem like they're... takers; they mostly use MC, tbh. Hell, even the starts of their relationships with MC were basically built on the desire to use him to get the affection they weren't getting from each other.

Sage is a mess right now so I have no judgment of her yet, but I think she might be sweet once she GETS TF OVER CHAD.
If you like Jill you are probably gonna end up liking Bella. Their personalities in relationships are pretty comparable although Bella is a bit more stoic and will take some time to open up.

holliatak

Mar 27, 2020
the renders and the flow of story are so far the best of the games I played.

this game is a gem, and the recent update hits the best, not when it came to the sex scenes, but the interaction between characters like Sage and MC, showing something changes and slowly progressing in their relationship.

Jan 16, 2020
I like how DPC has character progression in this game. Often times the best games have buildup between the characters just like in movies. Without any connection with the characters, you just get 2 sex dolls mating. Not to mention the dialogue which is differentiable and you can't tell any two characters are the same. This game is so deep and is clearly the best game on this site.

My LI rankings:
1. Isabella
2. Jill
3. Sage

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
Wait, I missed Mona getting expelled, when was that? Was it on the DIK path?
She's shown leaving campus at the very end of the episode. She wasn't expelled, though. She's wearing the same dress as the HOT party which was, at best, a couple of hours before; that's not time enough for her to actually get expelled.

What I think happened is that after the HOT party, where Mona tells Maya there's no free tuition and that leads to Maya slapping Quinn, Mona realizes she's not safe here, packs her stuff, and takes off. Quinn probably then lets Burke know she left, which is why he deletes her file from their little fake tuition scam.

Some of us here believe Nick is the DIK traitor.

Yes, he is suspect number 1 in my book. I need to find out more about his bro Vinny.
I think the more likely culprit is Vinny himself, but that Nick knows and is keeping his mouth shut out of loyalty. I don't know how or why Vinny would be behind everything, but Nick feels more like a stooge than a mastermind, IMO, and the game has been building Vinny up for a while.

They went to the idiot Arieth instead of Quinn to "satisfy" their list. I don't think it's a secret Maya was not the type of person they wanted for their criminal enterprise. It was an unnecessary risk that is now blowing up in their faces. Sage would shut Quinn down if she knew everything that was going on.
Yeah, this is my problem with this entire subplot. Quinn had to realize pretty quickly that this one (Maya) wasn't going to be joining the restaurant. The only explanation I've got for why she pressed on is simple hubris. She originally thought she could screw around with this prudish girl, give her an impossible list, then dump her when she failed. But when Maya turned out to be tied to MC, who Quinn took an interest in, she became more fun to play with. Then Josy turns up, which lets Quinn screw with Tommy, so she lets her in. And Josy partnering with Maya is what allowed them to finish the list.

TL;DR- Quinn was so keen on messing with everybody that she didn't notice when Maya suddenly became capable of completing the supposed-to-be-impossible list, and now she's stuck with a new HOT she can't use and who actively hates her.

There's still something in the dark about Quinn, I guess. She is clearly not that junkie but so bad in need of money for what exactly?
Might have something to do with one or both of her parents? A bit cliché, but we do get a glimpse into her upbringing in this episode. Would be thematically appropriate if nothing else.

Agreed. The level of desperation makes no sense. Unless the idea is that she'd need a parent to cosign some of her loans or something? Either way, it's pretty much impossible for a parent to hold a child over the age of 18 hostage financially or otherwise since they're legally an adult.
What she says is actually that he tricked her into co-signing a loan. So basically it's his loan, and she's the co-signer, so the obligation to pay is his, BUT if he doesn't pay -- say, because he's a douchenozzle who wants to make his gay daughter suffer -- as a co-signer she's legally responsible for the debt which, as an 18 year old college student, she can't possibly afford to pay. This would force her to drop out, put her in massive debt, and harm her credit, possibly permanently.

Of course this ignores two important things: 1) because she IS an 18 year old college student who can't possibly pay, no lender in the world would ever accept her as a co-signer, and 2) all the negative consequences of letting the loan default that would impact Maya would also impact her father, so if he really did this it'd be a financial kamikaze mission on his part.

Basically it sounds good, but if you think about it for a minute it actually makes even less sense then having her just need her father's financial help to pay for school.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes