brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Yeah, she doesn't sit on his lap. When I talk to Tommy, and go to the bar, it just forwards to the next HOT's thing. Oh well, I guess I'll wait for a save. Don't feel like playing it over again, I don't have that kind of time.
Hm, who are you staying with? I wonder if staying with Derek matters at all...

Zippos

Sep 11, 2018
Do you guys know who usually makes the walkthrough ? And how long after a release we can hope getting it ?

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
the most annoying thing about this game is with every update I keep forgetting the stupid, "bla bla bla your game modded" It's like the games trying tobe a ...DIK...

Psyentifik

Jul 21, 2017
There's still something in the dark about Quinn, I guess. She is clearly not that junkie but so bad in need of money for what exactly?
I always thought it was for her own tuition and she feels trapped in this drug lord lifestyle. It's sort of alluded to when she shoots Riona down for trying to get good grades and graduate while keeping their criminal activity low key. It seems like she's trying to turn it into a career. Given her parental influences, this isn't shocking.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Yeah, she doesn't sit on his lap. When I talk to Tommy, and go to the bar, it just forwards to the next HOT's thing. Oh well, I guess I'll wait for a save. Don't feel like playing it over again, I don't have that kind of time.

brichouse

I'm on Sage's route, but I don't know why that would matter
Well, if you stay with Derek, you end up at the strip club again because Derek tells Rusty about your women woes (meaning you interact with Nicole again)... I'm wondering if you need that additional interaction to trigger the bar -> threesome scenario...

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
So i think Jill, Elena, Heather (if you count the scene where you're cum gets on here) Areith and the girls from the nerd freternity are the only ones you haven't done anything sexual with yet

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
Thanks mate, but it seems weird, because that would mean Quinn didn't want them in the sorority so therefore why agree to Maya even pledging or even Josy since she arrived late. Plus she said to Maya that she will receive tuition knowing at one point she will have to tell her what was ''required'' of her in order to receive it. She could have said ''well talk about it later'' rather than saying she can't give her free tuition. I don't know something seems off about that.
the other thing with them showing the proof to arieth is it means quinn has not real blackmail material for the girls

freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
At least in my playthrough, when MC goes on the date with Jill, hen confesses he's falling for her. I don't know if it's different if you haven't necessarily been "faithful" but my faithful MC looked at the polaroid he took of Jill and basically decided he didn't want to be out at the bar anymore.
Thank you for clarifying that. I saw a lot of people complaining about this saying it was just stupid,which I also thought without seeing the scene. Funny how they forgot to mention this "tiny" detail about seeing the photo lol

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes