Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Something about Nick is just endearing. Idk what it is. He just gives me positive vibes, and Tommy is an interesting one... He's got layers, I think, and I'm hoping we'll learn more about him and get to see him and MC bond more.
Some of us here believe Nick is the DIK traitor.

Nick's room not being trashed as much is kinda sus
Yes, he is suspect number 1 in my book. I need to find out more about his bro Vinny.

Reactions: johndoe19

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Yeah, I can't get the 3-way at the bar either. Can't do anything with Jumbo Tits either.

Nicole says hi to MC, so I assume I got on well with her previously.
DIK
Not dating Jill

But the bartender won't let me buy anything, he just ignores.

Attempted to edit a save, but there are way too many variables to figure that mess out. So, either I'll replay or wait for a save.
For reference, during my bar scene, Nicole sits on MC's lap and takes a pic with him (the one that Tommy posts on cluck), then one of them suggests shots too, I think.

You have to talk to Tommy (in line for the bathroom) before you go to get the drinks. iirc, even if you're not getting shots for the girls, you can order a beer, so you should be able to get a drink regardless (except one playthrough my MC is very much about Jill and Jill only and when he goes to order a drink he takes out a pic of Jill, sighs, and says nevermind then goes home).

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah, I can't get the 3-way at the bar either. Can't do anything with Jumbo Tits either.

Nicole says hi to MC, so I assume I got on well with her previously.
DIK
Not dating Jill

But the bartender won't let me buy anything, he just ignores.

Attempted to edit a save, but there are way too many variables to figure that mess out. So, either I'll replay or wait for a save.
You have to do the Nora scene first. Then talk to the bartender.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
So Jacob and Rusty have used they're DIK code thing u get only once, since it's been used twice in 2 episodes it'll most likely be used again but i wonder by who

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think Maya is going to tell her father that MC is her boyfriend but it will be interesting to see if Maya and Josy walked in with her father in their room.
Too easy. If I've learned anything after playing this episode, it's that any expectation for easy outcomes, or to even think we know what DPC is planning, has gone out the window. At this point I'd say we're more likely to see Maya's Dad attack Josy and the MC then drag Maya out kicking and screaming and take her home to lock her in her room and never let her out again. That seems to more fit the tone that DPC is taking this game into.

Also MC gets 5k but can't afford ice cream that's tough
The money aspect of this game has gone really wonky in this episode because before the dollar signs just represented an unknown value, but now we have actual values and they make very little sense, like how a one year VIP pass to the Pink Rose is only $10 but we need $65 to repair the windows? :WaitWhat:

Last edited:

Psyentifik

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks mate, but it seems weird, because that would mean Quinn didn't want them in the sorority so therefore why agree to Maya even pledging or even Josy since she arrived late. Plus she said to Maya that she will receive tuition knowing at one point she will have to tell her what was ''required'' of her in order to receive it. She could have said ''well talk about it later'' rather than saying she can't give her free tuition. I don't know something seems off about that.
Riona wanted to scale things back whereas Quinn wanted to expand. It seems like Quinn was going to shut down Maya and Josy so she didn't have to go back on her promise of free tuition and risk being exposed to the whole sorority. Maya making a scene is going to be a bad look for Quinn in future episodes and her standing in the sorority should suffer when everyone else starts finding out she is pimping out HOTs and dealing drugs.

Reactions: dosenspezi

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Personally i think it's possible that Tommy would turn on the DIKs in some way, to me he seems power hungry and maybe isn't happy that Rusty and Mc are making all the descions?

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Riona wanted to scale things back whereas Quinn wanted to expand. It seems like Quinn was going to shut down Maya and Josy so she didn't have to go back on her promise of free tuition and risk being exposed to the whole sorority. Maya making a scene is going to be a bad look for Quinn in future episodes and her standing in the sorority should suffer when everyone else starts finding out she is pimping out HOTs and dealing drugs.
I'm not sure why she allowed Josy, but I'm pretty sure she wanted Maya because she thought she'd be able to get her to sell herself (aka free tuition) but eventually realized it wasn't gonna happen.

Also, does anyone have an understanding of how much Sage knows? Because it seems like she knows that Quinn needs the money for ~ something ~ but does she not know what??

paulpi1993

Apr 3, 2019

Sounds reasonable but from everything I saw, everyone except Sage is scared of Quinn and she is pretty hardcore for this game and the people in it. And Quinn is pretty nonchalant about the ''restaurant'' because remember she told the MC only on their second meet, after the first when she catches him 'perving'. Even I am afraid of getting on Quinn's bad side since it might bring consequences for people I like. Plus the whole money problem would bring security on divulging secrets and would even convince Sage of doing shady things. I just don't know and honestly, I don't like it.

Psyentifik

Jul 21, 2017
I'm not sure why she allowed Josy, but I'm pretty sure she wanted Maya because she thought she'd be able to get her to sell herself (aka free tuition) but eventually realized it wasn't gonna happen.
Exactly, the list was basically designed to be near impossible for Maya unless she had low inhibitions. If she was able to accomplish everything on that list, she would probably be the type of person that wouldn't have issues selling herself to strangers.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Sounds reasonable but from everything I saw, everyone except Sage is scared of Quinn and she is pretty hardcore for this game and the people in it. And Quinn is pretty nonchalant about the ''restaurant'' because remember she told the MC only on their second meet, after the first when she catches him 'perving'. Even I am afraid of getting on Quinn's bad side since it might bring consequences for people I like. Plus the whole money problem would bring security on divulging secrets and would even convince Sage of doing shady things. I just don't know and honestly, I don't like it.
Personally, I suspect Quinn is all bark, little to no bite, especially as her money problems persist. But that's just me lol. Although, school officials using her... services... might give her more power (b/c blackmail)

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
This episode made me hate quinn, i used to like her but now she seems so fucking manipulative and selfish. she's ready to destroy anyone's life as long as she get some profit out of it. honestly, i think she's a sociopath. Bella was good as always and jill, she was really good in this one. Overall this episode was okay...kinda seemed like a filler or a setup for future episodes but it was okay.

paulpi1993

Apr 3, 2019
Exactly, the list was basically designed to be near impossible for Maya unless she had low inhibitions. If she was able to accomplish everything on that list, she would probably be the type of person that wouldn't have issues selling herself to strangers.
But then again if that is true why would Rihona would say checkmate to hearing that Maya did all the tasks like Quinn lost something when she should have said Jackpot!

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes