• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Learn the code from the girl at the beginning, give money to Cathy, talk to girls and learn about the jocks like music, go to them and play a song, (Alex tells the truth). These are the keys. Of you want to go front gate, charm Riona and get the weapon and use logic at the battle. For sewers, play a song at the bubbles. Use code on small door and get the wand. Use wand and hit the crystal for completing the quest. Will try more for the rest
I tried several times but for me Anthony tells the truth. Except once, but I don't know what changed there.

paulpi1993

Apr 3, 2019
I don't know about you guys but there is some shady crap going on at this school. And with each episode is getting shadier.

First Quinn and those guys, that could easily turn on anyone of the main characters if the dev wanted it.

Also that teacher? director? he had a file for Mona but he deleted it, is that the end of it or is he like a predator and is going after Maya next.

Also the Maya's dad thing that guy gives me the creeps, and I gotta say I am worried :( I don't think I could handle another AL bullshit.

Just some thoughts, anyone else worried?

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Well it was crystal clear that the teacher fucking doesn´t stay hidden ... the only thing we don´t know who has done it. Was it a Fake Dik Brother, is MC phone hacked, since we know he hadn´t his phone all time? *wink , is the Dik Notebook hacked ...

Tybalt will never Change, he will always stay the Looser who thinks Money and Connections are all in Life to get all he wants ... Well thats how 90% of the Rich People are.

The Update was ok. I´m just a little bit tired of all the Drama in many VN´s now.
Definitely agree that Tybalt is and will always be a loser who thinks that he's better than everyone because he comes from money.

I don't mind the drama in the story, but Ch. 6 just seemed to be missing something... I'm not sure what. It almost felt like a chapter that doesn't really do much on its own, but is necessary to propel the story forward.

Regarding whodunnit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tsunami23

Jan 29, 2018
The first time you are free to go in the dik house there are some special renders to unlock?
i already have seen some kind of help here but when i click on it, it doesn´t work for me. Somone knows why?
Do i have to talk with everyone first or how does it work ?

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
Is it just me or Epi 6 is really boring? It's not the same feel like playing Epi 1-5. Renders look so creepy.. I skipped many things. Finished Epi 6.. I really disappointed

Psyentifik

Jul 21, 2017
Also that teacher? director? he had a file for Mona but he deleted it, is that the end of it or is he like a predator and is going after Maya next.
The file for Mona he deleted was how he would pay for the sexual favors and make it appear above board.

Regarding the thrashing of the house and posting of that Cluck, I think Vinny is behind it with help from Nick.

Reactions: Ilhares

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
This seemed like the longest episode but at the same time i feel like it had the last happening in all the episodes, like there were some key evens...it just felt....empty to me? idk how to explain it

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Wait i just played the whole episode did i miss dark stuff happening
Well, we've got Maya's Dad showing up, Jill being blackmailed by Tybalt, Mona getting expelled and Burke being part of it, Burke seeing the Jade video (if you have sex with her and show the DIKs), and pretty much everything to do with Quinn. This stuff is also depressing as fuck as is having to choose between Jill and Sage, not being able to help Quinn just because you're not DIK, and not getting the threesome with Nicole and Sandy just because you had a date with Jill.

This seemed like the longest episode but at the same time i feel like it had the last happening in all the episodes, like there were some key evens...it just felt....empty to me? idk how to explain it
I feel like it's going to be more like this the more paths and girls get locked out.

This episode was all flash with very little substance and a lot of disappointment.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
What worries me most about the story at this point is, What will Burke do with the Jade / MC video? Will he just divorce her? Is he going to blackmail us?
Based on what we've seen in other parts of this story, and AL.... Almost definitely blackmail.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes